BIG GIRL

By Lowkey_Lullaby

. More

ONE | BIG GIRL
TWO | DISASTER DATE
THREE | GIRLS NIGHT IN
FOUR | FAMILY
FIVE | Failure To Commit
SIX | UNIVERSAL BULLSHIT
SEVEN | DECOY
EIGHT | Special Delivery
NINE | Back At One
TEN | Almost Always
ELEVEN | Like her
TWELVE | The Girl Is MINE!
FOURTEEN | Foreign Territory
FIFTEEN | Packing Up And Moving On
SIXTEEN | Hit and Miss
SEVENTEEN | Get it right

THIRTEEN | Just Friends

28.3K 1.6K 431
By Lowkey_Lullaby

"What's going on between you and him!" Keith asked Deanna again hoping this time she will grant him with the truth. "If anything went down while we were broken up I understand." His pride would have to take the hit. He'd be hurt knowing after him she fell into the arms of another man but he could live with it. What he couldn't live with however was the unknown, even though where Dee and Trey were concerned there wasn't anything to know.

"I'm telling you Keith." Deanna placed her hands on both sides of his face forcing him to look into her eyes. "Trey and I are just friends. That's it nothing more! How many more times do I have to say that?"

Keith believed that yesterday after their morning run cleared his mind. He convinced himself that he was just jealous for no good reason and Jealousy isn't something a man like Keith is proud of admitting. Things with Deanna were going great so great that he even called his parents and told them it was time they met Deanna officially. But right now Keith wasn't so sure.

"That's not what Regina said!" Keith snapped reminding her about their little run in with her sister.

~~~~~~

"Keith I can't." Deanna shook her head backing away from the glass counter. "It's too much!"

They were walking around in the mall hand to hand when Keith noticed Deanna trying to be discreet while looking at the jewelry store so he insisted on them going inside. Deanna looked at this necklace as if she was in love and because Keith loved her so much he wanted nothing more than for her to have it.

"Nothing is too much for my girl." He smiled facing the sales woman. "We'll take it." Work was looking up so this wasn't going to hurt his pockets too much.

Within no time they were walking out the store both Deanna and Keith had huge smiles plastered on their faces. The relationship was moving in the right direction and Keith didn't care who saw him with Deanna this time he wanted the world to see that he was hers and she was his. In Keith's eyes he was being a better boyfriend and she was losing a little weight. Things were looking good for both of them.

"Dee! Deanna is that you." A woman called after Deanna with both her hands filled with shopping bags.

Deanna tensed up obviously not happy to see this woman. "Uh hey Regina." her older sister was greeted in the dryest tone.

"What are you doing here?" Regina asked.

"Same as you Regina . Shopping." Deanna Rolled her eyes. "Keith this is my sister Regina. Gina this is my boyfriend Keith."

"Oh." Regina said with an evil smirk appearing on her face. "I didn't know any store's here carried your size. But hey the world is full of surprises like you having two eligible bachelors in such a short amount of time, First you show up to mama's house with Trey fine behind now I see you here with this sexy man I guess underestimated men and their fetish for fat girls."

Before Keith could even take offence to Regina talking down to Deanna the mention of her and Trey being together upset him. "I thought you said you and Trey were just friends." Keith turned toward Deanna. "Just friends before or after you introduced him to your family?" In that moment Keith was done with this and walked away from her.

"Keith it isn't what you think!" Deanna cried out following behind him . "Let me explain!"

~~~~~~

The entire car ride back to his place Deanna "explained" giving him this story about how Trey was only pretending to be her boyfriend to get her family off her back.

"Deanna just stop lying to me." He grabbed her wrist moving her hands from his face. "Just tell me the truth I can handle it."

"Truth is Trey is my friend."

"Well what if I said I'm not comfortable with the two of you being friends." Keith folded his arms while hers dropped down to her side.

"Then I would say get a better cushion." She shot back quickly.

"I'm not joking Deanna."

"Neither am I. I'm not ending a friendship because you feel uncomfortable it. Your only concern should be us me and you, not outsiders."

Her words made sense but still didn't change the way Keith felt.

"You're jealous and you have no reason to be." Deanna licked her lips reaching to unbutton his button down shirt. "Because. I." She placed a kiss on the bare skin of Keith's chest. "Love. you."

"Deanna-" Keith's words were cut short when she grabbed his face again this time pulling him into a passionate kiss. They spent the rest of the night having unbelievably great sex. He came to the conclusion that no woman would be this open with a man if she had anything going on with another. Keith grinded in and out of Deanna hearing her moan out his name her fingertips gripping onto his shoulder blades and back leaving small scratches afterwards.

Keith made love to Deanna knowing that this beautiful woman was his and only his, He just wanted to make sure Trey knew it too.

~~~~~~

Keith sat parked in front of Sal's Automotive. This wasn't how he wanted to spend his lunch break but he wanted to put this issue to bed. Too bad he was still unsure of what to say. Should he talk around the issue hoping Trey is smart enough to understand ? or Should he come straight out and tell Trey that Deanna belongs to him?

Keith sat in his car damn near talking to himself for about fifteen minutes before a guy started walking up. He was tall and buff looked like he just stepped out the penitentiary.

"Can I help you?" The man leaned up on the driver's side window. Keith could see his name Tag clearly, it read BONES. 'Great just great what kind of place did I just pull up to?' he thought to himself.

"Uh umm yeah. I'm looking for Trey he works here right?"

Bones stood up straight attempting to wipe the grease off his dirty hands with an even filthier towel, that thing was probably once cream or white and now it was a disgusting shade of brown. "Come on I'll bring you to em."

~~~~

Trey was looking underneath the hood of a broken down car shaking his head. He told Mrs Johnson the broken down buggy was trash and it would possibly cost less to buy a new car than to try and fix this junk of metal. But she was a stubborn old lady and was paying him to eliminate every option before she let it go. The car belonged to her late husband and she couldn't bring herself to give up on it just yet.

"Yo T somebody is here to see you!"

Trey lifted his head to see Keith. "Sup man?"

Keith waited until Bones walked away before he decided to speak. "I'll make this short. Whatever it was going on between you and Deanna is done. She has a man and I'll appreciate it if you respect it." The words left Keith's mouth and Trey wanted to laugh.

Keith didn't like Trey that much was clear. He saw him as competition hints the tension when they met.

Trey himself was no stranger to competing for the prize. He used to do it all the time enter the competition just to prove he'd win. In the end the woman would be nothing more than another notch on his belt and trophy even. A trophy he would polish up real good before putting it up on the shelf and never give it any attention again. As tempted as he was to steal Keith's woman for the satisfaction of making Keith look like a fool Trey reminded myself who Keith's woman was. Deanna is no object nor trophy and he wouldn't dare treat her as such.

"Nothing is going on between me and Dee."

"YEA, why would there be? you're a single father with a bullshit job sleeping on her couch Deanna wouldn't want you."

Trey clenched his jaw at Keith's attempt to hit him with low blows but still Trey refused to step out of character for Deanna's sake. "Well it looks like you have absolutely nothing to worry about."

"Trey baby I stood on line for damn near an hour for this. You better eat all this food or I swear to god-"

Both men looked at Jade holding up what must have been Trey's lunch. Jade was one of Trey's many flings who found any reason to hang on. She insisted on buying him lunch most likely it would end with him sneaking her up to Sal's office and bending her over his boss desk before he got back. She's nothing special but still he made good use of her company.

"Keith as you can see I have my hands full." Trey nodded his head in Jade's direction."like I said you have nothing to worry about."

No more words needed to be exchanged after that so Keith left and Trey got back to work. He worked until they closed so when he got home it was pretty late.

Before anything he kicked off his boots and checked to see if Lia and Deanna were up. Tahlia's room door was locked that only meant one thing she was locked up in there with Will doing things Trey rather believe she didn't know existed. Then he walked over to Deanna's room, She was awake he knew it because he could see her bedroom light peaking through the bottom door so he knocked twice before pushing the door open.

Deanna was sitting on her bed tablet in her hands. She looked over at Trey and smiled taking her headphones out of her ears. "Hey Trey how was work?"

"Long." he pointed to his work clothes. "Dirty."

Deanna looked Trey over, taking in his current state. "Surprisingly dirty suits you." She laughed. "Must be driving the ladies wild."

"cut it out." Trey chuckled then turned to walk out her room before turning around slightly. "Oh yea ya guy dropped by my job earlier." When he said that she damn near fell off her bed trying to make her way over to him.

"He what!"

"Yeah he came to claim his territory."

"Trey I am so so sorry. Keith thinks you like me and I told him he is thinking crazy because ain't no way you would ever look at me in that kind of way." She rambled on. "I mean come on that's just impossible and-"

"Is it really that crazy. the idea of me liking you?" Trey asked Looking down at her in the cami she wore and her short...very short pajama shorts then Trey allowed his eyes to focus on her's. "Is it that impossible?"

"I uh...yes I mean no I..." She stuttered nervously before she gave up on trying to find her words.

"Because it isn't. Deanna I can't stress it enough you are amazing why can't you see that?" He didn't know what he was thinking but he was moving his head in closer to hers. Pressing his lips on her unbelievably soft ones. The kiss got a little hot and heavier than either of them expected. Trey placed his hands on Deanna's hips pulling her closer needing desperately to feel her body on his.. When she began to moan against his mouth enjoying the kiss Trey almost lost it.

"FUCK! YES WILL RIGHT RIGHT!" Tahlia's moans and high pitched screamed ruined the moment. Deanna and Trey jumped away from each other as if the other one was on fire.

"I'm sorry." Trey apologized. "I shouldn't have done that."

Deanna placed her fingers on her lips. "I uh...I should.. you..."

"Yeah I should go. Gotta shower anyway." Without another word Trey walked away. Straight to the bathroom cutting on the shower automatically cutting on the hot water before he looked down at his hard on and switched the water to cold. If he was going to survive the night he needed a cold shower a very cold shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 0 13