SIXTEEN | Hit and Miss

Trey sipped on a glass of orange juice while looking out Jade's wide glass windows. Jade lived on the twenty first floor of her building so Trey was allowing himself to enjoy the view, but as beautiful as the view was Trey didn't plan to stay long. Actually He didn't plan to stay another night. Trey set two rules for himself. Not many just two, Two extremely important rules. One never stay in the same place more than one night and Two never ever catch feelings. That shouldn't be a problem being that he had money saved and planned to be living in his own place in less than a month and let's face it he doubted he'd find himself another Deanna so catching feelings for anyone were the least of his worries.

"Trey baby we were just getting ready to eat. We were wondering if you wanted any" Jade came walking down the stairs and Amanda was not far behind. Both as naked as the day they entered the world. Before last night Trey had no idea Jade was into women. Believe it or not he never had a threesome before. No woman he took to bed was ever willing to share. Jade is just full of surprises and last night definitely fulfilled his 'My girl got a girlfriend' fantasy. The two didn't disappoint. What man would be disappointed with being blessed to experience two women at the same time? Two mouths to kiss, Two sets of breast to suck, Two sets of thighs to squeeze, Two asses to smack. Trevon Kahlil Cooper was in heaven.

"Oh I can definitely eat." Trey took another gulp of his OJ. "What you cookin?" He didn't realize until now that he was starving, he didn't know if Jade cooked but I was willing to find out.

"Who said anything about cooking." Jade smirked within seconds she dropped down on her knees in front of Amanda hosting the woman's leg over her shoulder and leaned in to kiss down on her lower lips before licking between the slick folds and flicked her tongue across Amanda's clit. Amanda's head fell back and she moaned as a result to the pleasure Jade was making her feel. Trey licked his lips placing his glass down on the small table that held up the lamp before joining them. No these two were no Deanna but were doing one hell of a job keeping his mind off her.

~~~~~~

To Deeanna the apartment felt empty. Even though Tahlia was sitting right in the living room Dee still felt alone. Trey was gone and Tahlia wasn't talking to her, It was depressing but Deanna wasn't going to let any of this put a stop to her day. Her mother had a doctor's appointment. Nothing major just a routine check up but today Deanna was going to let her know this time this will her last time taking Loretta anywhere. She's been looking into getting Loretta a nurse for some time now but only recently started taking the steps to make it happen. Loretta needs someone who has the time and patience to deal with her ass. Deanna did everything, she cooked when Loretta wants her to, when her floors needs mopping and shelves need dusting Dee clean's, when there is a destination Loretta needs to get to Deanna drives. Deanna no longer had it in her to bend over backwards for the woman who was so consistent when it came to treating her badly.

"You're leaving out?" Tahlia's question caught her off guard.

"Uh...yea. Mama has a doctor's appointment... Wait you're talking to me?" Deanna pointed to myself looking at Tahlia in confusion.

"Yea why wouldn't I be?"

"You blame me for Trey leaving so I just thought.."

"Yeah about that. I was a little on edge." Tahlia frowned. "Besides I spoke to Will and he let me know that Trey having feelings for you and you not returning them isn't exactly my business so..." She trailed off trying to find her words. "I'm working on the minding my own business thing okay it doesn't happen overnight."

"I do have feelings for Trey." Deanna finally admitted. "I broke it off with Keith last night I was coming home to tell Trey but he already left."

Tahlia's jaw immediately dropped before a smile appeared on her face. "So why don't you call him! Tell him how you feel make him come home!" Lia's sudden excitement was throwing Deanna for yet another loop. What's up with this woman and her quick shifts in mood?