Capture My Soul: A Lucifer Fa...

By poptastic749

Lorelai Thomas is the poster child for being a Good Girl. Well mannered, outstanding grades and a need to suc... More

Chapter One: First Encounter
Chapter Two: Thoughts About You
Chapter Three: Dazed and Confused
Chapter Four: Wining and Dining
Chapter Five: Desire Unto Thee
Chapter Six: Foot Fetish
Chapter Seven: Consequences of Actions
Chapter Eight: Dark Haze
Chapter Nine: Dont Stop
Chapter Ten: Field Trip
Chapter Eleven: Distractions
Chapter Twelve: Interruptions
Chapter Thirteen: Affection and Trepidation
Chapter Fourteen: Lustful Antics
Chapter Fifteen: Beautiful Horrors
Chapter Seventeen: The Gala
Chapter Eighteen: Dance the Night Away
Chapter Nineteen: First Time
Chapter Twenty: Revelations
Chapter Twenty One: The Attack
Chapter Twenty Two: Reassurances
Chapter Twenty Three: The Doctor Is In
Chapter Twenty Four: Falling
Chapter Twenty Five: Inseparable
Chapter Twenty Six: Please, Sir
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Truth Shall Set Me Free
Chapter Twenty Eight: Torture of the Soul
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hope and Fear
Chapter Thirty: Sacrafice
Authors Note

Chapter Sixteen: Cinderella

11.3K 307 37
By poptastic749

When Chloe had told Lucifer that another body had popped up, his immediate thought was that they might be able to find something leading them to their killer. What he had not expected was the horror of who the next victim was.

"Marie Sinclair, age 26. She was found by one of her neighbors early this morning. It seems as though the killer got to her before she even made it up the front walk." Ella said, eyes looking from Lucifer to Chloe. "She was killed in exactly the same way, strangled and then stabbed thirteen times."

"Any prints or DNA found on the body?" Chloe asked. Ella sighed, shaking her head. "Nothing, whoever's doing this is smart. See over there," Ella pointed to the front door of the apartment complex. "She was killed just out of the line of sight of the security camera. Im putting the time of death at around three in the morning, so no eyewitnesses either."

"Damn it," Chloe muttered, finally glancing up at Lucifer. Her brows furrowed and her body shifted as she instantly went on alert. "Lucifer? Whats wrong?" Lucifer couldnt answer, he could only stare at the body of poor Marie. No! He internally growled. "I know her," his voice came out dripping with venom and Ella stepped back slightly, caught off guard. "What?" Chloe asked, glancing between him and Marie. "You know the victim?"

"Yes, we used to have quite the partnership, her and I," he struggled to contain his anger. It was apparent now that this was a direct attack against him. Someone was coming after him. "Partnership?" Ella asked. He looked at her and gave her a wry grin, "we used to sleep together, Miss Lopez." Ella made an 'O' with her lips, nodding and glancing back at the body.

"Okay so theres our connection, both victims knew you. Do you know of any other reason why they would have been attacked?" Chloe, in full professional mode as per usual, stared up at him. Lucifer shook his head, "someones sending me a message, detective. Theyre coming after me."

"Lucifer, dont be ridiculous. If someone wanted to come after you they wouldnt target an ex." Chloe said. He shook his head, no, she wrong. This is personal. He turned away from the body, walking back to his car. "Lucifer! Where are you going!?" Chloe called. He glanced back over his shoulder, "to call reinforcements!" He got into his car, speeding away. There was one person he could trust for help, one person that he knew could find any scumbag on the face of this earth.

He was going to find Mazikeen.

* * *

"Maze!" Lucifer called, walking into Lux. His right hand demon turned barkeep/bounty hunter was somewhere around Lux. She popped up from behind the bar, arms crossed over her chest. "What?"

"I need you to do something for me," he stopped in front of the bar, laying his hands on it as he looked at the demon. "Theres someone out there killing people that know me. I need you to find out who and why."

Maze laughed, "why should I do you a favor?" Lucifer ground his teeth together. Ever since Lorelai had come into the picture things between him and Maze had been rocky. He didnt think telling her it would protect him, which would in turn protect Lorelai was such a great idea. Instead, he used what he knew would work best. "Its not a favor, its a business transaction. Ill pay you." That surprised her, instantly dropping her snark, her face alight. "Seriously? Youll pay me?"

"Double your usual price for a bounty," he smirked. Money wasnt a concern for Lucifer, he had tons of it and he knew when its worth increased, particularly when it favored him. "Done," she said. "But Lucifer, if you even think about-"

He raised his hands, shaking his head and interrupting her. "Scouts honor, Mazie." He grinned and headed towards the elevator. "Just keep me in the loop!" He called before stepping in. As the doors slid closed and the metal contraption raised him, he let his mind move onto other things. Like buying a dress for Lorelai. He had ordered a variety of gowns last night and they had been delivered earlier, now he hoped he had at least one she liked. When he arrived at his penthouse they were on a rolling rack, hanging neatly in see through garment bags. He leafed through them quickly, there was a red one he knew she'd look fantastic in but it screamed harlot, which his Lorelai was not.

The pale blue was too cinderella-ish and he dismissed it immediately. She needs colour, bold bright colour, he thought. His fingers brushed over an emerald green dress and he pulled it out, admiring it. Yes, this should do, the dress would compliment her eyes, bringing out the green more. He could see her now and he grinned. She would look ravishing, as always. Putting the dress back down he noted the box of shoes and accessories he had ordered to go along with the ensembles. It was a little after five and he knew that Lorelai would be there shortly.

"Best not waste any time then," he muttered, moving to go take a shower. He was excited, not only because he would get to spend a lovely evening with his woman, but because he would be able to show her off to he world too.

* * *

I rode the elevator lost in thought. I was nervous about confronting Lucifer, worried about the answer but driven on enough to know that his answer didnt matter. I would be fine either way. I had to be. I didnt cry often and the fact that I had not only cried, but sobbed a few times within the last few days was ridiculous in my opinion. I was a big girl, I could go on whether or not Lucifer cared about me.

The elevator opened and Ella Fitzgerald filled my ears. Her soft crooning echoing through the penthouse. I stepped in, looking around. "Lorelai? Love?" I smiled as I saw Lucifer, half dressed coming to meet me. "Hiya, doll," I chirped. He grinned, sweeping me up into his arms and dipping me. I giggled, his excitement was palpable and contagious. "What was the for?" I giggled as he picked me back up. He shrugged, grinning. "Im just excited, its going to be a smashing evening." His excitement had swept me away and momentarily I forgot about the talk we needed to have. Then, a small voice inside of me whispered about how if I didnt ask now it was going to bother me all night.

Lucifer had started to turn around, leading me somehwere when I spoke up. "Lucifer, wait," his eyes found mine and my earlier smile vanished, nerves and unease replacing it. "Can we...can we talk for a minute?" His brow furrowed. "Is everything alright, love?"

"Yeah, I-I just have something I need to ask you." I led him over to the couch, sitting down. He sat across from me and I folded my shaking hands in my lap. Breathe, Lor, you got this. He watched me, waiting for me to begin. I took a deep breath, finding the courage to finally speak. "I just, I wanted to know how...how you feel about me." I finally stammered out. His brows rose as he looked at me questioningly and I rushed on, "Because well, I-I care about you and I just, I just needed to know where youre at and I dont want to put any pressure on you or anything but-" I was rambling, my nerves getting the best of me. I couldnt meet Lucifer's gaze, I was mortified and scared and could hardly breathe. I felt tears come to my eyes and tried to force them back, not wanting to cry again. Lucifer's hand reached out, tipping my chin up so that our gazes met.

"Lorelai, why are you so nervous?" His lips quirked, amusement dancing in his eyes. If I wasnt so terrified of what he was about to say I would've slapped that smirk off his face. "I-I..." but I couldnt get the words out. My fear was squeezing me too tightly, blocking them from entering into my mouth and through my lips. I stared at him and Lucifer moved closer, his hands covering mine. "Lorelai, if youre scared about what Im going to say, dont be. I care about you, a lot actually." His words like a breath of fresh air. I could breathe again. My body relaxed, slouching forward. "Really?" I asked, the tension in my voice gone. Lucifer seemed to find this amusing and pulled me onto his lap. "I adore you," my heart fluttered as our lips met and all my worry vanished from me as he kissed it away. When we pulled apart he looked concerned. "Did you think I would say otherwise?"

Guilt flooded my system and I avoided his gaze again. "I didnt know what to think," I whispered. I looked down at my hands, seeing them but not seeing them. "Im new to this, remember? Youre the only one Ive ever-" I stopped myself. Dont go there, Lorelai!

"Youve ever what, love?" Lucifer forced my gaze back and I thought up something on the spot. "Been with." I whispered sheepishly. His eyes softened and he pulled me into his chest. I laid my head against his shoulder and relaxed. "Lorelai, if theres one thing you need to learn about me, its that I never lie. Ever. So when I tell you something, you must know Im telling the truth." His words, very honorable, gave me pause. Everyone lied, but for some unexplainable reason I believed him and that made me feel so much better. He did care about me, the warmth from earlier grew in my chest and I smiled. "Im sorry," I sat up, looking at him. "I was just-"

"Scared?" There was something in his tone, but I couldnt quite place it. I simply nodded, whispering the word yes. Lucifer gave me an empathetic smile. "Well, how about instead of apologizing for being the beautiful and intelligent woman I know you are," he stood up, taking my hand and pulling me off the couch, "you pick your gown for the evening?" Lucifer led me over to a rolling rack that had at least ten dresses hanging from it, their clear garment bags allowing me to see inside. I was immediately drawn to a royal blue dress and pulled it out eagerly. I held it in front of me but frowned when I saw the top; strapless with tons of beads and jewels decorating it. I frowned, it was too flashy for me. I leafed through the others, overlooking the pinks and the yellow, admiring the sexy red one. My gaze stopped through when I cane to the emerald green dress.

The dress was a simple ball gown, cinched at the waist and flowing outwards. It had thin straps that went over the shoulders and a v-neckline that plunged slightly. Its iridescent colour shone in the light and I felt my heart flutter at the sight of it. It was perfect. I looked up at Lucifer and saw a knowing looking in his eyes, our earlier conversation and my embarrassment fading away. "I think this is the one," I said with a slight smile. Lucifer looked pleased, stepping to the side to reveal a box. "There are shoes ad such in here, please, help yourself." He gestured to the box and I opened it up, sure enough seeing boxes upon boxes of things inside. "Holy shit," I breathed, "all of this must of cost a fortune. Please," I turned back to Lucifer, clutching the chest, "let me reimburse you for whatever I take."

Lucifer frowned, "dont be ridiculous, this is a gift, Lorelai. You will certainly not pay me back." I frowned, knowing he wasnt going to let me push this any farther. I sighed, glancing back at the box and at the half dressed man in front of me. He wore black dress pants and dress shoes, a white shirt tucked into them. Our eyes met, and like so many other times I felt that electricity crackle between us. My blood began to warm under my skin and I felt him shift closer to me.

"Dont give me that look," he murmured. I bit my lip, feigning innocence. "What look?" He smirked, shaking his head and reaching out to caress my cheek carefully. My breath hitched, his touch leaving tingles behind on my sensitive skin. My hooded gaze met his and he murmured, "that look." I didnt dare move, waiting to see what he would do. My mind raced, my body keening for him. I had become so used to him just taking what he wanted, that this hesitation was actually quite thrilling. But to my complete and utter surprise, he stepped back, his eyes looking down.

I frowned, trying to ignore the slight stab of rejection I felt. "We should get ready," he mumbled. I scoffed, shaking my head. His head snapped up and I met his gaze. "What?"

"Never thought Id see the day you would so blatantly turn down an opportunity to have your way with me," I quipped. He looked stunned but I never gave him the opportunity to answer, as I spun on my heel and headed towards his bedroom. I placed the dress on his bed, moving to his bathroom to fix my hair and makeup.

A little while later I emerged, almost ready. I had styled my unruly curls so they were swept up in an elegant ponytail, tendrils falling around my face to frame it. My makeup was simple, a darker lip and smokey eyes. I exited the bathroom, wearing just the nude thong I brought to wear under the dress. When I got out, however, I saw a pair of simple silver heels had been placed at the end of the bed. I guess this is what he wants me to wear with the dress, I thought. I stepped into them, fastening them gently.

I reached out, picking the dress up and stepping into it. "Can I help you with that?" I glanced around to see Lucifer leaning on the door frame, hands in his pockets. He worse a tux, an emerald green handkerchief stuffed in his breast pocket. He took my breath away, he was absolutely gorgeous. I nodded and he came towards me, helping pull the straps over my shoulders. "You know," he murmured, his breath tickling my ear, "I never turn down any opportunity love." His hand just barely brushed down the bare skin of my back.

"Merely, I chose to wait," he continued a hand reaching around to lay slightly below my stomach. I pulled in a ragged breath, my nerves coming alive as he touched me. "Because you see, anticipation," I felt him grip the zipper in the back, his rough fingers pulling it up ever so slowly "is sometimes the best form of seduction." My zipper was done up but I couldnt move. I was frozen, Lucifer's other hand trailing over my bare shoulder and down my arm. He leaned down and kissed my neck gently, holding onto my right hand. I exhaled, my eyes fluttering shut as I tipped my head back.

A low, throaty chuckle came from him and I felt him pull away from me. My eyes opened and I turned around, a frown on my lips. I was about to reply with a sarcastic comment but the look in his eyes stopped me. They were round, taking me in, in such a way that I dont think Id ever been looked at before. I moved to look at myself in the mirror and gasped, seeing this ethereal goddess standing before me. Surely this woman wasnt me? She looked tall and sophisticated, a naughty glint in her eyes. The neckline encased her breasts perfectly, but letting them tease whoever dared look, the silken material clung to her ivory skin, seemingly making her glow.

"I have never seen someone as devastatingly beautiful as you, Lorelai." I looked back at Lucifer who was still enraptured. A small smile touched my lips an I twirled around, grinning. "You have good taste, Mr. Morningstar."

"Indeed I do," his eyes wouldnt leave me and I felt wonderful. Not only had Lucifer said he cared about me, but now here I stood feeling like the grown up version of Cinderella. "Now," he said, interrupting my moment. He outstretched his arm, offering it to me. "Shall we?"

I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.2K 33
Set after 4x10 with a little, tiny, itty bitty change to the end scene. "What meaning would life have if one's world was destroyed? Well, Lucifer's w...
105K 2.5K 40
You've heard of Hope Mikaelson right? Well do you know that she has a twin sister Aurora? And how she was unwanted and Abused Mentally by her family...
193K 6.6K 71
| boyxboy | Lucifer x OC | You know, the devil once loved another, more than anything else. Everyone knows the stories, whether they're religious or...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...