FATED ( JaThea)

De venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... Mai multe

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 15

2.2K 80 19
De venus_hudson

.
.

.

.

.

Mr. Tanchinco is seating in his office chair intending what just happened for the couple of days.

It seemed her daughter is falling in love deeply, he never see Jade so happy and blooming before.

It's not a secret that her 'Unica Ija' has fallen many times.

She's been introducing her past boyfriends to him, but never had he seen her daughter truly happy with the men she's been with................

Until now..................................

And to a woman.

Actually his not against it.......having same sex relationship.

His old enough already to argue such nonsense, it just happened, people fall in love, end of story deal with it.

Either with the same sex or opposite sex all are the same.

What matter most is what they feel to each other and how to make it grow within.

Especially now a days...........teenagers on courting process, young couples and even married are tend to break up.

Because for some reason they didn't really experienced the pleasure of finding their true love or even falling in love.

They've loved, no question about it but to fall in love is a different aspect.

This is the one treasure in life that is so rare to have.

So.......if you experince this connection to your significant others......grab it instantly, hold to it and don't let it slip in your hand.

Because this is once in a lifetime to achieve.

His been talking to her wife about this heart matter, a heart matter of their only daughter.

How their youngest falling deeply in love to Althea.

It makes him smile actually seeing the two love birds.........denying their selves from the tangible force.

Called 'LOVE'

Mr. Tanchinco just shakes his head, hoping that their young Senior Architect will man it up and tell her true feelings towards their daughter because apparently Jade is just waiting for the young genius.

That obvious.

But in the other hand the Old man is worried; hence their daughter is still committed.

He will have a heart to heart talk with her daughter about this.

Soon.............

------------------------------

Althea is in a merge of panic right now, her friend Veronica whose handling her Art Gallery informed her this morning that one of the buyer of her painting want to purchase the display Art that she forbid to auction.

She's riding her dukati bike with a speed of 300 km/h, the young painter is a very careful driver and she never had any violation ever since she had her driver license.

But this situation is need for a rapidity, that's why she's praying that no traffic enforcer could acknowledge her over speeding.

.
.
.
The said customer was forcing her men to take down the Art forcefully.

Her friend Veronica is in panic now, knowing the painting is very special to Althea.

"Please Miss, kindly understand.........as I have told you before these Arts that were remain in this Gallery are just for display these are not intended for selling."

Explained the Gallery Manager

"Why wouldn't you sell this art in the first place?!" Questioned the demanding customer, who is so irritated right now for not having what she wants.

"Because it's not for sale Ms., period end of story!" Butted Althea, she still wearing her helmet, because of the imperative of the situation she has to rush inside the gallery.

The woman, her friend and the men who's trying to take down the paintings look at her direction.

Removing her helmet still grasping some air.

The woman who's trying to buy the art, gasp looking at the young artist who just came.

Walking to the direction of the young artist smiling, the woman was mesmerized by the beauty in front of her.

"Hi there gorgeous, I'm Elizabeth Villanueva at your service and you are?" Extending her hand, with a seductive grin.

"Hello Ms. Elizabeth." Respond Althea, accepting the hand from the woman.

She doesn't want to be rude even though this Elizabeth.......woman almost cause her a panic attack this morning.

The young artist is about to remove her hand from the woman's hold, however instead of loosen the hold she grip it tightly not letting it go.

"I like you a lot." Elazabeth admitted, if she wants something definitely she will have it......whatever the cost.

"I'm sorry?" Althea is surprise for being so blunt of this woman's feeling.

They just acquainted now.

"I......said........I L. I. K. E...... you...a LOT." Leaning so ever closely to her ear, whisper the word she said while rubbing her arms so slowly.

Althea feels the cat hair on her nape stands.....she couldn't believe how this woman so aggressive and candid towards her.

She don't want to be offensive, but how will she turn down this woman without hurting her feelings, but she had no choice, she doesn't want this woman to lead her in the wrong way.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Ms. Elizabeth but I don't feel the same way....even so I'm flattered....thank you." Althea said truthfully, she back up a little and remove her hand from the hold of the woman gently.....and smile at her.

"How polite of you and considerate but sorry I can't accept it.....what I want, I always have it.....and you my dear will be mine! Boys let's go! We will just leave for now!" The woman shouted.....no body....no one can say no to her....all the men and even women pursue her.

Never ever she experience the feeling of rejection before, not even once.........until now, this woman will be hers.....she will have her.

"Althea my dear I will go for now but when I come back remember this YOU WILL BE MINE.....MINE!" With that being said to the young artist, she went nearer to her and kiss her passionately.

While the woman was kissing her, Althea just stand there shock and speechless for the turn of event.

"Can't got your tongue? I'll see you soon darling." Then the woman leave, leaving Althea immobilized.

.

.

.

Still surprise what just transpired earlier ..........the woman in the car smiled wickedly.

She couldn't believe, she finally found her the woman who ride a red dukati, the woman who stole her heart ,the woman who save her from a dark abyss of loneliness, her valiant young warrior, her.............

'ALTHEA'

"Bruno contact Emelio, ask him if the young lady I ask him to follow is still in the gallery? And tell him don't let his eye sight live that young lady or else he will be dead, where ever she goes he goes." Instructed the woman, while searching her phone from her bag.

"Yes ma'am as you wish". Confirming her man, named Bruno.

"Hello Inspector Marquez, I'm fine thank you for asking.

Remember that young girl who saved me 5 years ago....yes, I finally found her! She's in Makati, I saw her in the very famous gallery there.

I will text you the name and the complete address, yes I was able to take her picture, yes I will send it to you as well.

Thank you Inspector, please I want all the details about her and I'm expecting your full report 2 days from now....that's all, yes please do, thank you inspector see you soon." With that long satisfying conversation she had, she put down her phone and a smile carved in her beautiful face.

'I FINALLY FOUND YOU!'

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

67.8K 2.8K 21
What if one day you found yourself being invisible? What will you do? Is there anyone who can help you? Who? ** This is a story of an celebrity who...
123 2 100
Everyone has a soulmate, right? Sure, they're just really difficult to find. It'd be a lot easier to find them when you have a string to guide the wa...
146K 2.5K 18
Lauren Jaugerui Imagines Hope you enjoy! Completed.
109K 4K 31
How long have I been crushing on you Jade? I first saw you during 5th grade. I'm at the parking lot waiting for Papa, out of the blue, I saw you ju...