baby chan┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻one big happy family╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ thirty three ⌟

32.4K 2.3K 3.4K
By chogiwanese

do you guys love chan?

psst mark

mark nodded while spinning his pen. he was actually listening to the teacher's discussion.

i'm sleepy.❞ donghyuck pouted and leaned back

you sleep.❞ mark turned to him and gave him a smile

are you serious? this is mr. nakamoto we're talking about.❞ donghyuck was used to sleeping during class but he wasn't sure if he should sleep at nakamoto's class. he was somehow scared at the teacher.

wow, but when it comes to taeil hyung—

donghyuck groaned ❝taeil is different ok?

mark could see his seatmate trying to fight the urge to sleep. the younger's fingers were forcing his eyes to open, it looked stupid and made mark giggle.

where's your math book?❞ mark questioned and donghyuck gladly gave him his book.

why do you need it? you have yours.

the older opened the book and placed it in front of the younger. ❝go, sleep.

the younger gave mark a smile and placed his head on the table. meanwhile mark was holding the book, making sure it won't fall and reveal a sleeping hyuck.

🍼

it's funny how no one knows about chan.❞ donghyuck ate his lunch ❝not like i want them to know, that would be a big trouble.

the both of them were at the rooftop, eating lunch together. donghyuck made lunch for both him and mark.

mark nodded and ate the meat ❝i would get expelled if that'll happen.

donghyuck placed his lunch box down and stared at the sky. ❝hey we're graduating, and later on we need to find a job..

why are you talking like you won't see me after graduating?❞ mark giggled

donghyuck was serious and just continued staring at the sky causing mark to stop giggling.

are you going leave?

donghyuck sighed and stared at mark. ❝mark—

i mean, if you like.. you can go and follow your dreams.❞ mark drank his water, not wanting to show any sad emotions. he wants donghyuck to just stay right beside him but it seems like it won't happen.

donghyuck didn't know what to do and just hugged mark. he patted the other's back, thinking that it might comfort him.

i'll just be here.. supporting you..❞ mark bit his lower lip to hold himself back from crying

the younger just continued to pat the older's back and later on let out a laugh as he can't take it anymore.

he pulled away and clapped his hands while laughing, mark was looking at him like he was a crazy person.

you should've seen your face!❞ donghyuck continued to laugh

mark tilted his head ❝so you are not leaving?

donghyuck nodded ❝why would i?

the older sighed in relief. but then he remembered that donghyuck was playing with him, he glared at the younger and suddenly tackled him

wait no.. mark.. HAHAHAHAHAHAA

mark tickled his sides and just watched the younger squirm under him. ❝this is what you get for playing with me.

donghyuck held both mark's arms but failed to stop him as he was weak ❝stop.. HAHAHAHA.. please..

mark then placed both of his arms beside donghyuck and stared at him in the eye. the younger's laugh already died down and was also doing the same thing, falling into mark's beautiful eyes.

have i told you that you're beautiful?❞ mark leaned, making their forehead's touch

donghyuck closed his eyes ❝i already know i am.

mark pinched the younger's cheeks ❝you and your self-esteem.

they let silence took over. it was a comfortable silence though. mark was staring at donghyuck's eyes as if it was his most favorite thing on earth while donghyuck was playing with mark's hair.

do you know..

donghyuck nodded ❝yeah i know.

mark clicked his tongue ❝i haven't said anything yet.

donghyuck leaned forward and kissed mark on the lips. mark smiled and began kissing him back.

mark was about to say something but donghyuck beat him to that.

i love you too.❞ donghyuck said in between the kiss

mark pulled away with a confused look on ❝how did you know i was going to say i love you?

donghyuck giggled ❝i told you, i know.

it's so nice seeing them like this. the scene is so beautiful. the both of them have the same feeling and already exchanged "i love you"s but what are they? what is their label?

are they on a relationship? neither of them knows and care.

what's important is that they are enjoying each others company.

🍼

did you see taeil's reaction when he saw us holding hands?❞ donghyuck said

mark laughed as he remembered the teacher's face ❝he was jumping and screaming like a girl.

donghyuck tightened his grip on mark's hand while going to the clinic, not wanting to let go. mark just smiled and continued walking.

they opened the door to the clinic and saw a familiar figure, other than taeyong.

mark then let go of donghyuck's hand, making the younger frown at his action.

mark was the only one who took a bow at the superior in front of them.

good a-afternoon, mr. seo❞ mark gulped, he hoped the principal didn't see them holding hands

the principal giggled ❝to you too, mark lee and lee donghyuck.

mark noticed that donghyuck didn't bow so he held the younger's head and forced him to bow which only earned a glare from the younger.

so i heard from the students that you two are..❞ johnny, the principal's name, tapped his chin. ❝dating?

mark mentally slapped himself. he shouldn't have kissed donghyuck at the cafeteria, but then he didn't regret doing it. he actually missed the younger's lips that time.

donghyuck looked at his brother at the back of the principal and mouthed him some words.

'where is chan?'

the nurse placed his index finger on his lips, telling him to keep quiet, and told him that the kid is sleeping at the back and the principal haven't found out yet.

so what are you two doing here? anything wrong?❞ johnny questioned

no we are just..❞ mark was cut off when donghyuck suddenly bent down while holding his stomach. mark already understood and nodded to let the younger know. ❝yes actually, donghyuck here has a stomach ache.

taeyong's eyes widened when he heard donghyuck's groan got a little bit louder. he was afraid that the baby might wake up.

he just pray that the principal will leave any minute from now.

very well then, i'll be—

johnny stopped when he saw a baby standing by the door that separates the room from the bedroom.

if only it was allowed to shout then donghyuck would've done that already. he knew they were screwed.

hm? and who's baby might you be?❞ johnny walked closer to the baby and crouched down to match the baby's height

before the baby could speak, taeyong carried him ❝uh.. he's mine sir.

johnny raised a brow ❝but the both of you don't look alike.

the baby rubbed his eyes and saw donghyuck still at a position where his stomach ached.

what is wrong with papa?

taeyong's face immediately crunched and let out a sound that could describe that they were caught.

johnny turned to the two and furrowed his brows ❝who's papa?

um.. the baby usually calls donghyuck papa since he's my brother and they are very close!❞ taeyong wanted to congratulate himself for finding a reason that fast

and who are you mister?❞ the baby questioned

mark badly wanted to go and cover chan's big mouth but then it might be obvious so he just stayed there beside donghyuck.

well, i'm the principal of the school. i'm johnny seo.❞ johnny smiled, he actually has a soft spot for babies.

the baby smiled ❝hi mister seo! i'm daddy mark and papa donghyuck's baby chan!

⎯⎯⎯⎯
yeah i also love chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.7K 13
" И Рюн надтай гэрлэх үү? " Би мэдэж байсан. Хурдан гэдгийг. Би эрүүл ухаанаар бодож чадахгүй болтлоо дурлачихсан байсан гэж үү? Дараа нь тэр нама...
212K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
548K 26.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
702K 27.2K 39
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...