♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

Von Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... Mehr

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal

3.8K 187 64
Von Puripuriko

Kirishima's eyes widened because Yuuki had completely changed from having short hair to now having very long hair. Her honey badger features were all white, even her tail was longer and white. She no longer looked like a honey badger, the first thing that came to mind when he's looking at her was a wolf. A wolf that was crying in pain and anger. 

"Ggrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Yuuki's roar alone caused all of the glass of the tubes to break in an instant. 

The fetuses that were supposed to grow and supposedly become like her someday all ceased to live the instant they took one independent breath on their own. 

"What the?! A sound wave?! Just her scream alone is strong?!" Kirishima had to block with his hardened arms because the power of her roar alone was powerful. The earth was shaking because of her! 

Yuuki took a step forward and she was instantly in front of the smiling doctor. Yuuki hit the doctor with everything she had because the doctor had awoken another beast within her.

Alongside the honey badger, this girl with white hair and raging red eyes had another animal in her. That animal was a wolf, a lone wolf. This wolf killed alone, lived alone, and had always been alone. This wolf needed nobody because no pack will take in the lone wolf.

Yuuki's not supposed to have it, but she has it! A second Quirk through inhuman means of scientific engineering!

Her second Quirk: Lone Wolf!

Very few wolves will simply remain lone wolves; as such, these lone wolves may be stronger, more aggressive, and far more dangerous than the average wolf that is a member of a pack!

This Quirk is very powerful in a lot of areas, but Because Yuuki is already a honey badger, you can imagine the deadliness when you put a honey badger and a lone wolf together!

And again, you read this in Present Mic's voice!

From up above, Midoriya and everyone could feel a tremor. They could feel the earth shake with might! 

"That voice...Yuuki-san?!" Midoriya looked down at the hole with concern. Not only did he hear a story that was both terrifying and sad, but now Yuuki seemed to be roaring with might. What was going on down there? 

"Iida-kun, will you come down with me?" 

"Of course! I'm worried too. Who else wishes to volunteer?!" Iida asked the class. 

Some members of the class were visibly scared, which was understandable given that All Might, Eraser Head, Present Mic, and Recovery Girl were not here. If they go and then they die, they really will die. 

"Are you crazy! I know Yuuki is cute and adorable, but there's no way am I risking my life! It's not worth it! Besides, I know a lot of girls ten to a hundred times cuter than her! I can't die here!" Mineta shouted out his reasons for not going down the hole. 

"Don't say it like that!" Iida shouted at Mineta, "Yuuki-san was the one who took us all the way here didn't she? She took us here without encountering too much enemies, didn't she?!" 

The others were now conflicted; if they go and help, they might die. But if they don't help, what will happen to Yuuki, who was so nice to them and help them when she didn't have to. 

'This is bad, everyone is clearly scared of going down there. It's probably because Todoroki-kun and Yaoyorozu, who are the class' top two, went down there and are facing a grave danger; they are all thinking the same thing: if they can't handle it, how can I?' Midoriya did not blame them for being afraid, but what should he do? 

"You losers can go and cry to mommy." Bakugou walked away from everyone and he faced the hole that Yuuki had dug earlier. 

"Are you crazy, Bakugou?! You can die!" Mineta cried out in hysterics, "You won't be able to come back as a hero!" 

"Shut up! Grow a damn pair!" Bakugou snapped at Mineta and he clenched his fists angrily.

"Kacchan..." Midoriya wondered where he was going. He couldn't...right?

"You cowardly motherfuckers can sit on your asses and cry to your mommy. I'm going." He jumped in without hesitation. 

He's going no matter what it takes. How could he not go after the story of how Yuuki came to be? 'Those motherfuckers took my pet and put her into a human body! Wait till I blast their boss' ass into next week! By the time I am done with him, he will be piecing it together with struggle!' He thought as he made it down to where he landed on a flat path. 

He took a couple of steps forward and he heard others coming in too. He looked back to see Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari, Tsuyu, and Tokoyami had come down too. 

"Don't get in my fucking way." 

Yuuki's claws did not pierce through Doctor Manian's body because she had crystallized part of her body. Yuuki gritted her teeth and she tried to bite out a chunk out of the doctor from the shoulder only to realize that her teeth, that can destroy a turtle's shell with ease, couldn't bite through the crystallized body! 

"My Quirk is crystallization. I can crystallize any part of my body at will. You might be able to break a turtle's shell, but how are you going to go against something made by the very earth itself, you dumb bitch?!" She crystallized her leg and she kicked Yuuki up against a wall. 

Yuuki was all on fours against the wall, she snarled at the doctor and she used the wall as a platform for her to jump towards the doctor. She was persistent when it comes to the kill, she was just like a predator that wouldn't let its prey go. She tried again and again, to pierce through the doctor's crystallized body with her claws, not giving a rest at all. She purposely hit the same spot again and again with precision, no matter matter how the doctor dodged.

'Did she work out my Quirk's weakness?' She wondered to herself as she tried to stop her from hitting her left side. She could feel that one spot about to break off. She had to get rid of Yuuki, create distance, and collect as much data as she could! She stabbed Yuuki with her crystallized fist, hitting her right in the stomach! 

"Yuuki!" Kirishima wanted to help, but he had to protect Jirou and the two prisoners that he had just freed. He wondered why it was so easy to save Todoroki and Yaoyorozu; one would assume the doctor would pay extra attention to them since she wanted to use them later...did she do this on purpose?! "Dammit!" If he leaves the three people who were down, what kind of hero would he be?! 

The doctor took out a syringe with her other hand and she extracted Yuuki's blood from the side of her neck. The syringe was filled with blood and she smiled at the sight of the crimson blood. "You really are an unruly child. I can't believe it takes hurting a couple of kids to make you activate this. I've waited for someone to activate it for a long time. Still, you never fail me. No wonder Kuon doesn't want me to touch you-" 

"Grrah!" Yuuki clawed at the doctor's right eye, plucking out the eye ball despite bleeding from the stabbing. 

The doctor threw herself down to the floor in pain. She writhed and screamed in great pain because she hadn't experienced such a painful experience in such a long time. When you go through many years without being ill and then suddenly falling ill would feel like hell; the same applies to someone who hardly experience pain and then having to experience the greatest pain in the world! She couldn't see through her right eye! She couldn't see! The right side was in pitch black! Her only source of sight was her left eye! 

Yuuki stumbled to the side, holding her still bleeding stomach. She ate the eye ball in front of the doctor out of spite, not because she's hungry. "Heh..." Yuuki grinned at the doctor; she won't be able to perform an operation to put it back if she eats it! 

"You bitch!" Doctor Manian decided she will activate her own second Quirk to fight Yuuki. She hated her second Quirk because it altered her appearance to that of hulk-sized tasmanian devil, but it was a very powerful form and she had no lost against anyone yet. She's a scientist for a reason! "You're my creation! I will put you back in your place!" 

Yuuki smirked and she grinned at the doctor's new appearance. The doctor beautiful face was completely replaced by a rodent's head. She looked so ugly-

Doctor Manian smacked Yuuki in the motion that one would swat away a fly. Yuuki's arm dislocated upon the touch! 

Kirishima couldn't believe Yuuki was hit with such a sheer force! "What the hell is with that?! Yuuki...!" 

He could see her emerge from the smoke. But how will she fight with a dislocated arm? Yuuki groaned in pain and she held her dislocated arm that was clearly out of its original place. Yuuki breathed in once and she knocked herself right into the wall! 

'She forced her arm back into place!' Kirishima was shocked because Yuuki showed no reaction to the pain. He wondered if she was hurt or anything. 

What do you think? Do animals feel pain like humans do? Or do they simply tolerate it better than we do? For animals, it's best not to cry out in pain because they never know when there's a predator to turn them into prey.

Yuuki moved her once dislocated arm to make sure she could move it. When she realized she could move it, she was still up for a fight with the hulkish tasmanian devil. She got on all fours and she's ready to go in for the kill once again! 

Rushing in, she dodged the claws that were twice her size when it punched out a huge dent into the ground. Yuuki got behind and she pierced her hand into the doctor's back only to realize her hand was stuck! The doctor slammed her body back in hopes to crush her! 

Yuuki was nowhere to be seen when the doctor rolled to her side. The doctor looked around to see Yuuki was not here. Blood dripped on top of the doctor's head. The moment she looked up, Yuuki clawed her way down, her slashes barely touched the doctor's very hair back! 

The doctor kicked sand right into Yuuki's eyes, forcing her to shut her eyes. Taking the opportunity, she latched her powerful jaws into the girl's shoulder and body! 

Even though the tasmanian devil is small, it has one of the most powerful bites in the animal world, due to its muscular jaw, according to National Geographic!

"Aah...!" Blood poured out in a grave amount. Crap, she's losing consciousness...!

Kirishima had to stay by the fainted classmates' side no matter what! It's not that he doesn't want to help, he couldn't! "Come on, Yuuki! You can do it!" 

Yuuki's left eye started to change color, going back and forth from red to blue. She felt someone calling for her. Who? Who called for her? 

A very young Bakugou accidentally locked himself out out of balcony. It was snowing down heavily and he was only in his shorts and tank top. He's going to freeze to death! His parents were out! 

"Achoo!" 

Yuuki, the honey badger, had just woke up from Bakugou's bed. She looked around to see the little boy was missing. 

"Yuuki! Yuuki!" He hit the glass again and again. He could blow it up, but his mother grounded his ass for a whole month so he couldn't do that. "Open the door! Yuuki!" 

Yuuki sniffed the glass door and she looked at it with a curious look. 

"Just turn the key!" 

She took the key out! She hit the glass and waved the key to him. Was she telling him that she took it out for him?

"Put it back in, moron!"  Bakugou snapped at her. 

Yuuki struggled, but she put the key back into the small keyhole and she turned the lock once and then lock it before Bakugou could slide the door open. 

"Are you stupid?! I am still out here! Come on, Yuuki! You can do it!" 

It took quite a while, but Yuuki finally got the door to open! 

"Good girl!" Bakugou pat the honey badger's head, "Good girl! You're a good girl!"

Right on time, Bakugou and the others fell through from the ceiling! Bakugou exploded his way down here! 

Bakugou caught glimpse of Yuuki and her mismatched eyes of red and blue. Why did her hair grow longer and why were her fur all white? 

"Baku...gou..." Yuuki whispered Bakugou's name. 

"Yuuki...?!" Did she remember him?!

Yuuki roared out! She jabbed the doctor right in the working eye and to force her to let go of her. 

'Where is she getting this strength from?! Shit! Her friends are all here! I'm outnumbered! I have to leave and deliver this sample to God-' She couldn't even finish her thoughts because Yuuki closed in on her and fought with her on equal grounds. "You bitch...!" 

For the lone wolf, because it doesn't work in a pack like it should, they have to do the hunting all on their own. Even if they're bleeding, they will not back down from a fighting prey; letting it go will mean its meal for the day will be gone. Then again, the blood of the honey badger ran through her veins; even if you cut off their arms and legs off, slit its stomach, or stab it in the throat, it will not back down from a fight. In fact, each pain will make the lone wolf and honey badger more and more wild! They will not stop fighting until their dying breath! 

Seeing that she was losing, the doctor quickly crystallized her tasmanian devil body! She's going to die! Doctor Manian punched her when she thought she was fast, but Yuuki leap frogged over her and she rolled back to go through between the doctor's legs. Before she stood up, she punched the doctor in the lower regions with the intent to cause a world of pain! 

"Holy...!" Kirishima couldn't believe what he just saw! 

"Kirishima-kun!" Uraraka called out to him and she looked at the fainted Jirou, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu. She gasped at the sight of Jirou's injuries.

Iida carried Jirou and Yaoyorozu, Uraraka made everyone lighter, and Tsuyu used her tongue to carry Todoroki. They all took the injured people away! 

"Kaminari-kun and Tokoyami-kun have found Recovery Girl! We'll take the injured away!

"Alright!" Kirishima could finally help Yuuki! 

"Stop!" Bakugou stopped Midoriya and Kirishima. 

"Kacchan!" 

"Bakugou, what are you...!" 

"Just shut up and watch!" Bakugou heard it. He heard Yuuki call his name! "You losers don't even know how strong she is."

Yuuki punched the doctor in the heart again and again, causing the devil to spit out blood due to the continuous hits. She broke through the crystallization on that spot! When crystals shattered, the doctor defended her heart!

"There's no way you can pierce through my arms-!" 

Yuuki bit her right in the neck! The neck was crystallized! 

"Hahaha! What is the point of biting me when you can't-" 

It's true that the honey badger's jaw strength was so strong that it could easily break a turtle's shell without a struggle. Despite the power in the jaws, a honey badger couldn't possibly bite through crystals. However, her other Quirk gave her that groundbreaking strength that's needed to break through it all! 

Break!

Yuuki bit out a chunk of the doctor's neck! She spat out a chunk of meat and she bit at her again and again, drawing blood like her life depended on it!

"Wha...?!" The doctor couldn't believe she was beaten! She was supposed to be stronger than the honey badger! The tasmanian devil was equal to the honey badger in terms of ferociousness! How did Yuuki break through with such strength?! 

"You're an idiot. You're not a combat type." Bakugou said to the doctor as he watched from the side. "You're nothing compared to Ratel, she's been fighting all her life whereas you have been safe. Having the best Quirk doesn't matter as long as you don't know how to fucking use it." 

Yuuki's mouth was full of blood. She kicked the doctor's head away from the body. She had torn off the whole neck with her bites alone. 

"She won...Yuuki-san won." Midoriya couldn't believe Yuuki was able to beat a hulkish version of a tasmanian devil! 

"Hah...hah..." She saw the syringe that contained her blood. She stepped on it and let the liquid spill to the ground. 

Bakugou was not afraid of the blood as he walked up to her. Seeing her like this now looking nothing like the pet he once knew felt weird.

"Good girl." He reached a hand out to her, wanting to pat her on the head like he used to do.

And the little boy who always waited for his pet to come visit him finally got closure.

His pet finally come home to him...

"Ggrraahhh!" Yuuki bit Bakugou's forearm! 

"?!" Bakugou couldn't understand why Yuuki bit him! 

"Kacchan!" "Bakugou!" Kirishima hardened his arm and he tried to hit Yuuki! Yuuki jumped away from Kirishima and then she saw Midoriya appearing at her side attempting to flick her with his Quirk! 

"Smash!" Midoriya was forced to use his Quirk to create distance between them! "Yuuki-san...!" Seeing her being so bloodthirsty and not like usual, Midoriya sensed something about her was different and very dangerous to both friends and foe. 

"Yuuki, it's us!" Kirishima shouted, "You were saving our ass back there, weren't you?!" 

Yuuki snarled at Kirishima. She's thirsting for more bloodthirsty action, she wanted to kill some more! 

"Yuuki-san...!" Midoriya could feel the ceiling's about to collapse! "We won't make it unless...!" Midoriya ran towards Yuuki, getting ready to punch her! 

"Midoriya?!" Kirishima was shocked that Midoriya will really punch her for real! 

Midoriya's not going to punch her. No, he's waiting for the perfect opportunity. The moment she tried to pierce him with her claws, he punched up! 

"Smash!!!" 

Midoriya punched up and he caused a huge gust of wind that broke the entire earth! The sheer force of the smash helped them to see the blue sky! He had literally caused a giant crater and they're standing in the center of it.

The others who made it to the surface stepped by the rim of the newly made crater and they were shocked to see Yuuki's new transformation. 

"Kacchan, it's up to you...!" His whole arm was broken but it was worth it. 'He could bring her back! Kacchan is not saying it, but I can tell he wants to save her! I don't know why Kacchan looked at Yuuki-san as if there's something between them, but if it's Kacchan...!" 

Bakugou realized Midoriya did this on purpose. Now Bakugou have nothing holding him back! He could cause all the explosions he wanted! 

"Bakugou, let me help you!" Kirishima insisted. 

"Fuck off! I don't need your help!" 

"You need all the help there is! You've seen how she tore off that doctor's head off!" 

"Tch! Get in my way and I will blow your head off!" Bakugou cracked his fists, "We're going home after this is over, you stupid Ratel!" 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 55 21
"If we are reborn in a new life, can I fall in love with you all over again?" How many times has this been repeated for Kirishima Eijirou? In every p...
376K 10.4K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...
4.5K 258 37
The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed from this one starting point. Follow Katsuk...
375 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...