~~langst~~ (one shots)

By very_anxiety_noodle

{FINISHED} I've decided to make a fanfiction solely based on angst (ok maybe a little fluff). Lance is my tor... More

useless (part two)
useless (part 3)
quiet
you
dont do it
forgotten
I cant
fat
the missing make up
the note
we'll do this together
the note (part 2)
blooming
blooming (part 2)
blooming (part 3)
blooming (part 4)
rain
ageless (part 1)
shock
oops (read me)
shock (part 2)
shock (part 3)
ash
ash (part 2)
worst memories
loops
worst memories part 2
your fault
your fault (part 2)
Q+A
hey guys
what am i? (part 1)
what am i? (part 2)
quiet (part 2)
a little update
what am i? (part 3)
stars...
can you guys halp
dear you.
come with me
hey
another ask
answers!!!
to a friend

useless (part 1)

22K 408 748
By very_anxiety_noodle

Ok so I'm only just starting out onto his app so go easy on me. This might trigger some people so I'd advise you to be careful. If you have and suggestions for one shots feel free to message me about it!!! Hope you enjoy this! Feel free to leave constructive criticism!

~~lances pov~~
I stand in front of my door sobbing quietly. I wiped the tears from my face slowly, letting my sleeve soke them up.

I know if i take any longer Allura will lecture me again. Either way she probably will. It's inevitable. She thinks I'm useless, along with the rest of the team.

I take a deep breath and exhale slowly trying to calm my erratic breathing.
I manage to calm myself and i raise my head slowly and stared at the door.

'You can do this lance' I told myself.

The door slides open and i plaster on my signature smile. The smile that fools everyone. The smile that makes everyone believe i am the goofy flirty kid they think they know.

I walk out the door, forcing myself to put some spring in my step.

I get to the control room and go to open the door but the voices from inside make me hesitate.

"Where is lance! He's so useless!" i hear her growl angrily to the other paladins.

Shes right lance, you know she is.

"He's always late. He's really holding back the team" i hear shirt say tiredly.

You are the weakest link after all.

"He's probably doing it on purpose to he can make some stupid entrance" Keith groans. I could almost hear him rolling his eyes.

"Hey everybody! Sorry I'm late, had to put on my face" i joke, shooting finger guns to the whole group.

They groan collectively and glare at me. If looks could kill I'd me flat on the floor by now.

"Lance! That's the fifth time this week! You need to get your act together and start taking this seriously or we are going to have to find someone who will" shiro warns him angrily.

See I told you you are the seventh wheel.

The shake the bad thoughts from my head and grin through my pain.

"Yeah sorry shiro, I've just been really tired lately" i say forcing myself to sound bubbly.

Lies. I haven't slept properly in days. Last time I slept it was because I passed out from exhaustion for an hour or two. That was around 4 days ago I think.

"We're all tired lance! If we all slept in like you do we would never get anything done!" Allura shouts at me as she storms over to me.

I wince slightly but she doesn't notice.

"My bad, I'll try get up earlier next time!" I say grinning and scratching the back of my head.

Allura just sighs and rolls her eyes before returning to the front of the group.

"Ok paladins now we can start".

☆☆after Allura finishes speaking☆☆

~~lances pov~~

Everyone leaves the control room once Allura has finished talking. Allura and shiro glare at me as they leave . The others just ignore me.

"Hey pidge let's go work on the healing pods and try finish that upgrade we started" Hunk says excitedly to pidge. The agrees and they walk off.

Keith and Shiro go off to train somewhere and Coran and Allura walk off talking.

"Great I'm alone again" i laugh to myself bitterly.

I walk out of the room with my head hanging down.

I make a bee line directly to my room making sure not to bump into anyone so I don't have to me lectured again. I really cannot deal with another today. I can barely deal with one.

My door slides open and I trudge in, dragging my feet. They feel like lead weights and I just can't be bothered to lift them.

I sit down on my bed and cup my head in my hands.

I'm alone now.

I don't have to pretend.

I let my mask fall and I feel my tears dribble hotly down my face. Tears turn to sobs, turn to bawling. I can barely breath. My lungs refuse to work properly and all my body can do is cry and hope I get enough air in to not suffocate.

You're weak! You're useless! You're nothing! They don't need you! No one does.

They could replace you so easily.
You'd be better off dead.
They don't want you here anyway.
They don't care about you.

I don't blame them.

I lift my head out of my hands and reach under my pillow. My fingers brush against the cold metal of the small knife I hide there.

I pull out the blade and hold it in my hands, staring at like if I just look hard enough it f will answer all my problems.

Of course, it doesnt. It's just a blade. An inanimate object with no feelings.

Just like how the paladins see me.

No feelings.

I roll up my sleeve. White scars litter my arm. No fresh cuts on this arm. No sir. I've been saving this arm for a while. Cutting elsewhere so that I can really wreck havoc on myself. A blank canvas if you ignore the scars.

I smile to myself. I'm excited. I know it's bad but i am. I deserve this. This is punishment for being so useless weak and annoying.

You're right lance. You deserve it. Do it.

I nod to the voices in my head, agreeing with them.

I press the sharp side of the knife to my arm and drag it from one side of my wrist to my the other relishing the pain that shoots up my arm and smiling as the blood trickles down my wrist mixing with my tears.

I press deeper and do it again above it.

It hurts even more and fresh tears sting my eyes.

I sob quietly and continue until my whole forearm is and mess of cuts and words I etched into my arm with the blade.

I feel light headed and woozy, nothing I haven't felt before.

There's a lot of blood.

I sigh and wrap my arm slowly with a bandage. I pull it tight so it will stop some of the bleeding. It works to some degree which I'm glad of.

Don't want the other paladins finding out just how weak you really are.

I sigh and roll down my sleeves before I walk over to me bed and flop onto it.

I curl my body up into a ball and let my sobs rattle my body as I try to keep quiet. My eyes are burning from crying and the pain in my heart doesn't seem to want to leave. My hunger and anxiety fighting in my stomach.

☆☆time skip☆☆

~~third person~~

The paladins and the alteans sit down at the table.

"What's on the menu tonight hunk?" Pidge asks excitedly. She loves hunks cooking, it's always so colourful and delicious.

"I have purple food goo and a cake for dessert!" Hunk says happily.

"Hey has anyone seen lance?" Keith asks the group scanning their faces.

"I haven't seen him since Allura gave us the low down on the galra" lodge says shrugging.

"I'm going to go find him and see if he is alright" Keith says pushing away from the table.

"I don't know why you're so worried it's not like we should care what he does since he obviously doesn't care about us" Allura says snarkily.

"Allura!" Hunk scolds her. She just ignores him.

Keith rolls his eyes angrily and walks off to find lance.

~~keiths pov~~

I head towards lances room and knock on the door.

"Hey lance! You in there?" I call through the door.

No response.

Huh that's strange he's usually so loud and obnoxious. Not like him to be so quiet. Maybe he isn't in his room.

"Hunk has food ready!".

No response again.

I reach to open the door but it's slides open before I can.

"Hey keith".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 19.5K 101
KLANCE BAND After Keith's music producer dropped him so they could focus on different performers, he decided to pursue his other dream and become a d...
208K 2.4K 33
Ahh, A new klance one shot has been born! A possibly wonderful Klance oneshots. This is a part two and you know if you haven't read part one..you don...
43.4K 970 53
These are honestly gonna be focused on Lance. I wrote these when I was like 12/13, so there will most likely be quite a few mistakes lol This book w...
60.6K 1.1K 28
This is a Klance (Keith+Lance) story where they are crashlanded on a planet together. It's mostly fluff and angst. There is blood but nothing to trig...