𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁...

By Carxna04

𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧... More

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

11.5K 333 313
By Carxna04

Once I got to my apartment I was getting ready to go to Momo's house to stay over when I got a text. I check my phone to see I got two messages. One from Momo and one from Katsuki.

I open Katsuki message to see:

TO:(Y/N)

Are you home yet?

FROM: KATSUKI

TO: KATSUKI

Yea

Thank you for worrying

FROM:(Y/N)

TO:(Y/N)

It's fine 

If you need to talk to someone come to your fucking amazing boyfriend

FROM: KATSUKI

His ego just keeps getting bigger and bigger with every passing day. I shake my head with a small laugh.

TO: KATSUKI

I will

FROM:(Y/N)

I come out of the chat with Katsuki to check my other message to see it's from Momo. How could I forget? How could I plan to go to her house to stay over when I haven't even asked her? I guess I really didn't want to stay in this lonely apartment by myself. I just really need some time out of here.

I open her message to see:

TO:(Y/N)

Can I come over now?

You haven't replied to me in a while.

Has something happened?

CALL ME

FROM: MOMO

She always overreacts when I don't answer. She acts like an older sister to me even though we are the same age. 

TO: MOMO

Momo can I stay over at your house today

FROM:(Y/N)

She instantly texts back.

TO:(Y/N)

Of course.

I will get my driver to pick you up so you don't have to walk in the dark

FROM: MOMO

I smile at the message. Momo is always there for me. She is always looking after me or she is just there being a good friend. A best friend. My best friend.

TO: MOMO

Thank you Momo

I really need this

I will bring my uniform so I can get dressed at yours and go to school together.

FROM:(Y/N)

I sit down slowly waiting for her reply so I can carry on packing my bag.

TO:(Y/N)

What happened?

No, tell me when you get here.

I will text you when the driver is outside.

FROM: MOMO

Is she not coming as well? What is she doing? I look at the screen confused.

TO: MOMO

Are you not coming to get me as well?

FROM:(Y/N)

TO:(Y/N)

No sorry. I am making some cookies

FROM: MOMO

Yes. I love her cookies. She makes the best one. I am so going to eat them all.

TO: MOMO

OK I will see you in a bit I need to pack my bag

FROM:(Y/N)

I pack my bag and check my phone to see no messages so I turn on the tv and see one of my favourite animes on it was Haikyuu. All the boys are just so hot. I wish they were real.

I was so into the volleyball match that I almost didn't check my phone. I quickly grabbed my phone and saw Momo sent me a text about the driver being outside. I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs.

Once I was outside I saw the familiar black Rolls-Royce Phantom. Yea the type of cars that rich people have. If you haven't noticed with the personal driver and everything. Momo is rich and I mean rolling in money rich.

I enter the car and say hello to the same old driver. I go on my phone waiting to arrive at her house.

Once we arrived I was going to open the door when the driver opened it for me while smiling sweetly at me. I almost forgot that was apart of his job. I haven't had been here by car since I was like 9.

I walk up to the house and not just any house I mean the gigantic mansion in front of me with lots of different cars in the front and a front garden that looks like a park. 

The door opens to reveal a couple. A woman and a man.

I wave my hand at the familiar couple. Momo's parents. They were like my second family. How can I have a second family when I don't even have a first one? They are my family and always have been.

"Hello aunty and uncle," I say to them cheerfully as I hug them both. They aren't my real aunty and uncle its just they are so close to me that I call them that."Hello my dear, how have you been?" Aunty asked me.

"I have been amazing" I fake my smile. I know they would know the difference between the two but I just couldn't put on a real smile at the moment.

"Why the smile?" Uncle asked me.

"Hey (Y/N), let's go" I see Momo come in between the two. She grabs my hand and drags me upstairs towards her princess-like bedroom.

When I use to come here when I was younger I always thought Momo was a princess and I was the peasant who got lucky to be friends with the princess. 

Once we reached her room she pulled me in and closed the door. She turned around and pulled me down to sit next to her on the bed.

"so tell me what happened" 

"before I explain" I pause to put my hand out in front. "COOKIES PLEASE" I shout excitedly. She signs and stands up and grabs the plate of cookie and gives it to me. I smile and start eating them.

"Now tell me"

I looked at her and she had the face of a person ready for the gossip. Momo was a different person if didn't know her well but when she is with me she is not polite its like she is a different person but she shows her true self to me. 

She puts up a polite act so everyone will like her. She is very insecure about herself. What am I saying? Everyone, this age is insecure even me. Everyone is hiding behind a mask.

I told her everything that has happened today she was so happy when I told her about me and Katsuki. She said she was shipping us from the beginning and she is so delighted that her ship has sailed.

Then I told her what happened at his house and we were just silent for a bit. 

"So are you going to tell him?" She looked at me but I was just looking at her celling. "I think you should. You shouldn't let the past control you" I looked at her. "I am saying this as your best friend who knows your past"

"I will tell him soon but not yet" 

"GIRLS DINNERS READY"

We both walk down the stairs. I was so in my thoughts that I tripped on my feet and fall on Momo and we went tumbling down the stairs.

"Ow," I heard Momo say from under me while I was just laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ex ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

169K 10.4K 21
❛ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❜ 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼 / 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿. ── 𝑬𝑿.
19.1K 1K 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...
42.9K 375 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
227K 8.5K 24
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 �...