The Guy I'd Kill For

By CreepySoupBoi

Jesse (from many of my stories) is a professor at a college. He teaches students self defense. There's one st... More

Author's Note
One Down.
A Battle I Won't Lose.
What A Day.
A Day of Horror

Update

128 1 1
By CreepySoupBoi

Hi, okay so I read through this story again after a year or two and decided... I really hate it. I actually hate all my stories but we don't need to get into that. Sorry to any one who liked this story, I might keep it up but I don't know, I'll probably think about deleting it. Thank you for the small amount of support that I got on this book. I hope some of you read another one of my books and move on from this train wreck of a book. Hope you aren't disappointed in me. Thank you, good day.
-The real non-murdery Jesse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
76K 3.5K 65
An arranged marriage between the Famous Doctor, JEON JUNGKOOK and the CEO, KIM TAEHYUNG But Taehyung already have someone in his life People with bro...
342K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
187K 2.1K 51
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...