๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š 236

By imthestarrynight

Where Park Jimin falls for the wrong person, in October there are 5ยฐ, a 50% cotton paper costs too much and t... More

ใ…‚
ใ…ƒ
ใ…ˆ
ใ…‰
ใ„ท
ใ„ธ
ใ„ฑ
ใ„ฒ
ใ……
ใ…†
ใ…›
ใ…•
ใ…‘
ใ…’
ใ…”
ใ…–
ใ…
ใ„ด
ใ…‡
ใ„น
ใ…Ž
ใ…—
ใ…“
ใ…
ใ…ฃ
ใ…‹
ใ…Œ
ใ…Š
ใ…
ใ… 
ใ…œ
ใ…ก

ใ…

33 8 0
By imthestarrynight

I'm laying down in a leather bed, admiring the ceiling while I wait for Hoseok to finish with his work. I'm tempted to take my things and go away, but then I saw his hair and looked him in chapter and verse, so I changed idea.

"Are you good?" he asks me while he's signing some papers.

I continue to look at him, this time, with a concerned face. He spoke with a particularly severe tone of voice that made me feel unprepared. 

"Ah...me? Uhm yeah, I think I'm fine,why?" i answer, not so sure.

"you're pale and have bags under your eyes-said gently- Jimin are you sleeping?"

I just bow, I can feel a shiver in my body. He exposed me, even if I didn't said anything. And that made me feel uncomfortable. I never thought that he would notice my physical changing (that I didn't even noticed); these last days I didn't bother to look at me in the mirror. Yet I'm still curious, how did he know? And that evening he didn't even looked at me, or was he?

I look up and met his eyes. I can see that he's worried.

"Jimin- he gathers all of my attention even if I'm already watching him- take care of yourself or I will"

(I can't find the original gif for this and the next chapter, I'll soon edit it if the GIFs are found)
:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.3K 31
Jungkook or known as the devil and mafia King. everyone thinks he's ruthless and heartless cause he will do whatever he gotta do to make people obey...
303K 9.6K 106
BTS & GOT7 as your zodiac sign! Which member will you get for each of them??? Read to find out!!! #601 in 'GOT7'
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
869K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...