Johnny's kid sister

By Johnnycake4ever

Lilly Cade, Johnny's kid sister falls in love with Ponyboy Curtis, her brothers best pal. But, what will be t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Sorry Neither A.N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chatper 12
Chatper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A.N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chatper 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chatper 21
Chatper 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chaptet 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chatper 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
R.I.P-Robin Williams
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Our day ❤️ ❤️
Chatper 35: looking for her
Chapter 36
A.N - 9/11
Chapter 37: your not dumb and court day
Chapter 38: rodeo problems
Not an update
Chapter 39: twist and turns
Chapter 40: Saturdays
Chapter 41: Flowers
Chapter 42: Clubs
Chapter 43: crutches
Not an update
Chapter 43: Forget me not
Chapter 44: Telling lies
Holidays
Ch. 45: remembering the ending
Story Time.
New.

Chapter 3

1.7K 51 7
By Johnnycake4ever

Lilly's P.O.V

"I'm... dating pony" he was in shock I could tell by the look on his face. "Your what!!!" "dating pony and you can't stop me from dating him!" he looked mad when was about to yell some more pony walked in.

"Johnny please don't get mad" pony then looked down after saying that "I have to get mad my best friend and kid sister are dating!!!" Johnny looked madder then before. "Look Johnny you can't stop this so just deal with it I'm a big girl now I'm 14 and me and pony are a thing now" it looked like he stop being so mad but I know him he is the maddest person on earth right now.

"Okay I'm not mad anymore I guess your right but I still don't like the idea oh and pony you hurt her once I'll beat you so hard th-" "Johnny!!!" I cut him off before he could finish. "Sorry I just don't want you getting hurt" "I know but I think I can take care of myself your talking to the girl that got Socs to leave her alone for good" I giggled when saying the last part they looked scared it was funny.

"Okay...let's go back in" Johnny said while walking to the door with me and pony right on his tail. We walked in and I can't tell if they were shocked or sacred it looked funny so I giggled trying not to but then two-bit asked "what's so funny?" I answered "your faces are you guys shocked or sacred?" giggling while talking. "I think sacred" pony answered "oh well then why?" I asked confused.

"Because we heard johnnycake yell he never yelled or talk much for that matter" Steve said with everyone nodded in agreement "wait you guys never heard johnnycake yell before so guys really think he is some shy person wow" I didn't think he was shy in front of the gang "so he is loud with you?" Soda asked and I just nodded yes, so after that we just watched T.V I fell asleep on the couch with my head on pony's lap I was thinking about his name ponyboy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...
108K 1.5K 46
An Outsiders Fanfiction // Darry Curtis Fanfiction ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Diana Jean has lived with her single...
5K 56 11
Y/n Cade older sister to Johnny Cade and best friend to Ponyboy Curtis. Her home life is not great. Her parents abuse both her and her brother other...
10.2K 332 25
[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED. I just finished chapter 6, so after that Winnie becomes Allison and instead of being Soda's twin she's like 11 months younge...