Bad Reputation | S.M.

By grungeHNG

"mistakes we all make them, but they won't let them go" Meet Nicole Eve Ortega, a seventeen year old gi... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Daily Mail News
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Windows
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
shawn
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 27

1.2K 23 0
By grungeHNG

Shawn

I watched Nicole as she ate her food and she didn't look as comfortable as she usually is around me. Maybe the paparazzi freaked her out. I felt so bad, I wanted this day to be about us.

"You sure you okay Nicole?" I said as I picked at my food.

"Shawn I said I'm fine, just leave it." She said and slightly smiled. I shook my head and we continued to eat until we both finished and were sitting in silence. We avoided eye contact until our server came and left us the check. I grabbed the check before she could and left the cash along with the tip.

"Do you want to come hang out my house instead so we're not out that much?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan." She smiled and we both got up from our seats. I opened the door for her and put my hood on just in case. Nicole looked down at the ground, covering her face with her hand, as a couple of paparazzi and fans took pictures. We safely made it to the car and I opened the door and closed it behind her once she was in. I ran to the other side of my car and got in while Nicole put her seatbelt on. I played my playlist and we were off to my house. So much for a nice day out in the city.
-
Nicole

We finally arrived at Shawn's house and we both walked into the quiet house.

"Are your parents home?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No they're out running errands with Aaliyah." He said and we walked upstairs to his room. He closed the door behind us and I sat down on the chair next to his piano.

"Why don't you sit on the bed?" He asked and I shrugged. We remained quiet for a moment, I could feel the tension between us. I looked down and fiddled with my fingers, not knowing what to say.

"Nicole, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I mean why wouldn't they be?"

"Are you sure, because ever since the paparazzi you've been quiet. You shouldn't worry about them babe they just want a picture to make money." He said and he held my hands in his.

"Yeah I know,"

"Then what's the problem, are you mad at me? Did I do something to upset you?" He ducked down in order to see my eyes since I had my head down.

"Shawn I don't think we could be together." I said and I felt a tear slip from my eye.

"What do you mean Nicole, please just help me understand."

"My past will just come up and bite us in the ass. You're so famous and my reputation shouldn't affect you."

"What reputation?"

"My bad reputation." I sniffled and he shook his head."Shawn I've gone through so many problems and I've done almost everything possible to ruin my life and I can't let it ruin yours."

"Nicole I like you way too much to let you go now, okay?" He grabbed my head with both hands and placed my forehead on his.

"I like you too popstar, but,"

"No buts, please, can we just leave this conversation and be together?"

"Do you not care about your reputation?"

"Nicole I could care less, I just know I like you and I want to be with you because before I met you there was someone or something in my life that was missing and that someone was you. When I met you the day I dropped that damn coffee mug it was like a light in my life that illuminated everything. You are the one person I need in my life right now and I don't want you to forget that." He said and I could see the tears in his eyes. I looked down at our knees and I began to cry. He brought me into his embrace and I felt once again safe in his arms.

"I do not deserve to have you in my life Shawn."

"Nicole you deserve every positive thing and much more." He said and placed a soft kiss on my lips. He led me to his bed and we both laid down, his left arm around my waist and my right one on his face.

"Please don't cry anymore." He said as he wiped the tears from my eyes and I wiped his off his face.

"You're such an amazing boyfriend."

"And you're an amazing girlfriend."

We were lying on the bed for what felt like the longest time, with our eyes closed and Shawn humming. He was running his hands through my hair and so was I.

"Why is your hair so soft Shawn?" I said and we both chuckled.

"I have no clue." He shrugged and caressed my face with his thumb.

"I wish we could stay like this forever."

"Me too." I smiled and he brought me closer to him. He placed his hand on my waist and made his way under my crew neck, leaving his hand on my bare waist.

"Your hands are warm."

"What can I say, I'm hot."

"Ha ha very funny." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. I placed my hand on his waist, under his shirt and rubbed circles around his back. He placed a kiss on my lips and we began to make out. I kept my hands on his back as he got on top of me and lifted my crew neck with both of his hands so my stomach was showing. He then tugged at my shirt and stopped kissing me, lifting the crew neck and taking it off completely. I was laying down in my bra and he kissed me, traveling down to my stomach. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair as he came back up to kiss my lips. It continued to get heated and he had already taken off his shirt. He tugged at the waistline of my pants and tried to pull them off, but before he could do anything I stopped him and rested my hands on his shoulders.

"Wait Shawn,"

"What's wrong, are you okay?"

"Yeah, but we're supposed to go slow, remember?"

"Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry."

"I want to, but it's better if we take these things slow." I said and gave him one last kiss before putting my crew neck back on. He put on his shirt while I sat up on his bed. As I was about to put my hair up my phone started to ring. It was Jacob.

"Hey everything okay?" I answered and I heard him breathing heavily.

"You need to come to the apartment, the fucking landlord is banging at the door and he won't leave. He's threatening to call the cops."

"Fuck! Okay put you brother up in his room, grab the bat, and don't answer the door. I'll be there in 10 minutes tops." I said before hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked as I put on my shoes in a hurry.

"I need to get home, my frickin landlord is an asshole and I can't let him get to my brothers because he will separate us. I can't let that happen, not again."

"Nicole calm down, I'm coming with you."

"You don't have to Shawn, I just need a ride to my place." I stood up and he looked me in the eyes.

"I'm going with you, end of discussion."

Shawn grabbed his car keys and we both ran outside to his car. Shawn drove as fast as he could while I continued to bounce my leg up and down. We are at my apartment in under 10 minutes and once he parked I ran out of the car and up the stairs to my apartment. As I got closer I could hear Hank yelling and banging at my door, making me run faster.

"Hank!" I yelled and he turned violently.

"Ahh there's my pretty girl." He said and came towards me, but I backed up.

"What do you want? I already paid the rent for this month and the renewal."

"I need next months rent also."

"For what? It's not due until the middle of the month."

"Well change of plans it's due now." He said and I scoffed.

"Is everything okay Nicole?" Shawn came up behind me and placed his hand on the small of my back.

"Who's this, your body guard?" Hank chuckled.

"Just leave Hank I don't owe you anything."

"See pretty girl, you do and if you don't pay it." He got closer to me and Shawn stepped in front of me. Shawn looked him in the eyes and Hank looked up at him, smirking. "What are you gonna do tough guy, huh?" He said and shoved Shawn a bit.

"You think you're so tough, please." He shoved him again.

"Hank stop it." I said and he shoved Shawn to the wall.

"I don't want to fight you man." Shawn said and raised his arms up.

"Oh you don't want to fight." Hank said and threw a punch at Shawn's face.

"Hank no!" I yelled and grabbed his fist before he could thrown another, but he threw me back to the wall, making me fall and hit my head. "Hank please stop!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
889K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...