WE ARE FOREVER | VKOOK

By wildflowerXYZ

+ MAIN vkook (top Tae) DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING REVEALED Big SUB- yoonmin(top Yoongi), hobi is an important... More

{Its time}
{Together again}
{Why it ended}
{Lets play .01}
{Lets Play .02}
{Lucky}
{Restaurants and friends}
{Getting ready}
{Jealousy}
{Drunk actions}
NOT AN UPDATE
{Fight for him}
{We shoot, We score .01}
{We shoot, We score .02}
{We shoot, We score .03}
{Enemies or allies}
{Countdown}
{What Happened}
QUESTION to get to know YOU
{Betrayal .01}
{Betrayal .02}
{Mask Off}
{Are you okay}
{Hospital Visit}
JEON JUNGKOOK πŸ’πŸ€žπŸΎ
KIM NAMJOON πŸ‘‘
PARK JIMIN πŸ˜‡
KIM SEOKJIN 😘
KIM TAEHYUNG πŸ’œ
JUNG HOSEOK 🀩
ending

{Im Sorry}

1.5K 62 48
By wildflowerXYZ

Hey my lovely readers, don't play the song above until I tell y'all :D

+ shoutout to taekookmyheartu u2vkook ValorieJayden97 tassy_ Th3Rascal  for spamming my book with comments and being such supportive readers. Thank y'all sm, just know you're very appreciated 💜
>>>>>>>>>>>
[Namjoon's Perspective]

Sun rays hit my closed eyes forcing them open. I let out a loud yawn , go to the washroom, brush my teeth, take a shower, and head downstairs for some breakfast.

"Hey Joonie" Jin says. I don't call him hyung much, but he said he rather be addressed informally by me.

"Hey Jin, what time is it" I say realizing I didn't check my phone at all since waking up.

"It's 10 o'clock Namjoon" he says chuckling as I love waking up early and starting the day but 10 is so late for me, shoot!

"Crap Jin! Where are all the members? Did everyone make it home yesterday! I texted the group chat once we got here to your place but I didn't stay awake to see if they all made it safely, crap I'm a horrible leader!" I rant.

"Calm down boss, they texted me because they knew you would be worried. Hoseok is going on a date today and is getting ready for it, Yoongi said jimin slept over at his house in 'SEPERATE ROOMS' which he wanted to make clear in the message but we both know what's bound to happen." He then chuckles making me feel warm hearing his laugh.

"How bout the taekook couple?" I enquire.

"Hmm see that I'm not sure, I was actually about to go to the maknaes place right now to see what's up hence my attire, wanna come Joon?" He asks motioning to his clothes then walking to the door.

"Yes give me 5 minutes to get ready" I say and frantically jump up the stairs of Jin's house and get dressed.

<Namjoons outfit>

----------

We pull up to Lisa's hotel where Jungkook was staying and walk inside making our way to his apartment. In the elevator I finish the everything bagel Jin prepared for me on our way out of his house. Before the elevator doors opened I grabbed his waist from the back and kissed him on the cheek. The doors opened and I walked past a blushing Jin towards kooks door.

We open it up as all of us have spare keys to every apartment and house the other lives in.

"Kookie? You home?" Jin shouts. We hear some muffling in the bedroom and walk in there immediately but cautiously. I take my pocket knife in my wallet that I always carry around out just in case something bad happens.  Although when we walk in, I see our baby member puffy eyed and with a red nose.

"Omo! Kookie what happened?!" I ask rushing over to him and putting the knife away. When I get there I see his lips trembling and very red like he'd been sucking on it for a long time. I also notice very faint red lines on his wrist. Jin does too and begins to fume in anger.

"Who the hell hurt you!?" Jin half shouts.

"What no-no one. I promise!" Kookie says.

"Stop lying what happened last night?! Was it EXO! I swear to god I'll kill them if they touch you again! and where the hell is tae do you know if he made it home last night?" I ask kookie standing up and getting a bit angry. As soon as I said Taehyungs name I saw kookie flinch a little. What the fuck is going on?

"It's not EXO I swear to god, and uh I-I don't know where Taehyung is. Last I saw him was in an alley down leechwood road near the club we were at last night." Kookie says looking down.

"Why were you two in an alley last night? That's where you guys went when Yugyeom told us y'all had gang business to attend to?" I see kook shy away a bit and I motion to Jin to stop enquiring him.

"Look, I will go and look for Taehyung I hope he is alright. Jin stay with kookie and please help him out, our maknae is upset and has already been through a lot-" I start.

"No it's fine, I'm alright don't baby me hyung" kookie interrupted.

" Yeahhh okayy. Anyways Jin follow what I said please and in one hour I'll notify you if I found tae and if not send out a search to be in act by the other members. Also in two hours let's all meet at the WWX café because no one is busy and jhope texted me when we were in the elevator Jin saying how he cancelled his date because he was way too hungover, god that idiot. Anyways yeah let's all meet up unless kook you don't feel good you can stay here and I'll come be with you whilst Jin hangs with the others." I say then walk out not really giving any of them time to respond. I need to find Taehyung.

I take the stairs down the hotel and jump in Jins car which we brought and that I had the keys too and sped to the road and alley kookie was talking about. I drove around for a good 30 minutes until seeing a figure passed out beside some garbage bags and a pile of bald baby dolls. The fuck? I park the car at a corner store nearby, bring a water bottle and jog up to the figure. It better not be that dumbass because I'm about to whoop him for passing out drunk again. Guess you can say this has been kind of Taehyung's routine especially when he was younger but when he grew up more I warned him not to be irresponsible like that.

OH HELLLL NAHHH

"FUCKIN KIM TAEHYUNG WAKE THE HELL UP AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE SHIT YOUR DOING AND WHY THERE IS A GOOD 6 BABY DOLLS BESIDE YOU , YOU DICK SUCKING HOBO!" I shout.

This startled him awake and tae shot up from his position way too quickly. His hand then made its way to his head, great homeboy now has a hangover. What the heck happened...

"Tae here is some water drink up. What's wrong why are you sleeping here with toys for a 4 year old white girl?" I question.

He then looks around frantically and starts to sob. I immediately tried to calm him down with words but when that didn't work I held him tight until he calmed down. Why are the two maknaes a wreck? Oh no...

"Tae, what happened with you and Jungkook?" I ask pulling away from him a little.  He looked at me glossy eyed then began to explain the story to me.

[Taehyung's Perspective]

Namjoon and I were riding in his car in silence. He told me he was disappointed with my actions but that I needed to talk to kookie and make it right. He drove me back to my place and I took a shower, got ready in more casual clothing and went back in the car ready to go to some café that Namjoon said bangtan is meeting at.

"Tae?" Namjoon calls me breaking the silence in the car.

"Ne hyung" I reply.

"Why the hell were there bald baby dolls around you when I found you?" He asks.

"Some random guy sold them to me last night, I was way too drunk and felt lonely and no one was there so I bought 6 in replacement for you guys... he he he.... sorry hyung" I say.

"Your a lil weirdo you know." Namjoon says raising an eyebrow at him and laughing lightly.

We pull up at the café and go to the table where yoominseok were already seated and discussing how Hoseok hyung cancelled his date. I sit down and try my best to act like I'm enjoying myself but I knew all of them realized I wasn't doing okay, especially Jimin as he kept eyeing me with that 'bro your gonna explain yourself to me later" look.

I was eating my double chocolate cake and was engulfed by the amazing taste of it that I didn't notice two other people had joined the table, Jin and Jungkook.  There were no other spots for either of them to sit but in front of me and I could tell when I looked up that my kookie wasn't comfortable, ugh fuck my stupid self. We continued to talk for awhile about random stuff like always. But the whole atmosphere was still awkward because of Jungkook and I.

"Okay now everyone's here, can we talk about last night? Like if we passed GOT7s test and what our next move on EXO is as now Taehyungs brother is involved" Yoongi said holding my hand for reassurance when he talked about my brother. But honestly right now I couldn't care less about him and all I care about is a certain sad bunny sitting in front of me.

"Yes we indeed passed their test. Almost failed though, but thank god we didn't let Yugyeom in on more of our drama. Also Jackson asked me if we wanted to be discrete partners, JB told at the party that he was also interested. This means we support each other but don't have to always fight one another's battles nor tell the other all information. Although we would be loyal to one another... so what do you guys think?" Namjoon hyung asks.

"So you and that Jackson are close eh joon?" Jin hyung asks. Oh yeah I forgot to tell him about the look Jackson was giving Namjoon hyung at the party, ah fuck it don't want to add drama.

"Oh Jin, it's honestly nothing. We're friends" Namjoon says chuckling.

"Well back to the partnership, I think that's a great idea. More people on our side the better!" Hoseok says and we all agree with him.

"Um, speaking of  GOT7 ... uh Yugyeom ..he is picking me up soon so we can hang out" Jungkook speaks for the first time in the 47 minutes we have been here. But, now hearing what he said I kinda wish he hadn't. He continues to constantly avoid eye contact with me while all I do is stare at the boy in front of me.

"Awhhh, is our kookie going on a dateee! I saw you two hit it off at the club yesterday I knew something was going on!" Jimin says smiling and leaning in towards kookie. Wow great best friend. Fuck you park.

"Uh no... were just friends and I was acting like that only to get him on our side." Kookie says quietly repeating what he told me last night.

"Ahh, I get it kook. Your really smart you saved our dumbasses last night, good job kid." Yoongi hyung speaks proudly of the maknae.

*Play the song now*

"Thanks hyung, at least you understand." Jungkookie says biterly looking straight into my eyes for the first time the whole brunch. 

I wanted to scream "Fuck, I'm sorry kook!.... I swear to god I didn't mean to blow at you and get jealous. I was too drunk and not thinking straight at all. " but I couldn't. I was frozen and didn't want to get embarrassed in front of everyone.

"Hey, uh kookie. Can I speak with you alone." I ask.

"No." He says coldly.

"Go talk to him kook" Jin hyung urges. They talk amongst themselves so I can't hear but eventually Jungkook got up and walks outside the café while I obediently follow. It was a pretty shit day out actually with a bit of rain drizzling lightly from the sky. We sit on the out side desks of the café and I don't know how to start... well here goes nothing.

"Uh Jungkook. Look I wanted to say I'm...I am extremely sorry for the pain I caused you yesterday... I- I never would want to hurt yo-" I start when BAMB.

I got slapped across the face, hard.

"YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE! YOU NEVER WANTED TO HURT ME TAE? HUH IS THAT WHY YOU PINNED ME AGAINST THE HARD WALL AND CAUSED RED MARKS TO FORM ON MY WRIST AND THEN AGGRESSIVELY KISSED ME WHEN ALL I WANTED WAS YOU OFF OF ME?! HUH!? YOU KNOW THAT I WAS MOLESTED , IN FACT BY YOUR FUCKIN BROTHER AND YOU GO TREAT ME LIKE SOME OBJECT?!" He pants hard before  continuing and I see tears streaming down his face.

"I'm not willing to forgive you just like that tae, I may have a crush on you. But after yesterday I know we won't work. And I'm planning on spending time moving on from you... I'm sorry hyung." Jungkook says more calmly but crying a lot and ending his yelling at me. His words were like knives piercing through my body and I couldn't bear it. It hurt. It hurt fuckin a lot.

"I-I'm so sorry Jungkook!" I say crying. "Kookie please- I .... I love you." I say sobbing. His eyes widen at my confession. He embraces me with his hands, hugging me and I instantly feel better. I hold him closer yet still sobbing because I fear if I don't it will be the end.

Does this mean we're good, please Jungkook tell me we're going to be alright.

"I'm sorry Taehyung" he says while pulling away.  No. Don't do this kookie please. I didn't want to hurt him again so I took my hands off his waist and back where they were placed when he retreated from the hug.

"I-I need time... and I ... I can't hyung..." I break once more but this time he doesn't hug me. Kook, I'm sorry! Aghhhgh I can't form words in my mouth and express just how bad I feel. I'm way to in shock and hurt at this moment.

"Please don't cry Hyung, I can't stand that. I'm sorry if I'm being a selfish fuck but don't play yourself as the victim here taetae. I can't forgive you so easily" he says still crying but no where near my sobs. " Please stop pulling on my heart. I can't stand that. I can't stand being the reason your upset hyung."

"But I hurt you kook, and ugh your right I'm playing the fuckin victim and I'm sorry. I can't say it enough I'm so fuckin sorry for hurting you like that I wasn't thinking straight and was way too drunk. I know that's not a good enough excuse, but please don't let me go." I say begging wiping my tears away and staring at his beautiful face.

A loud beep is heard from the parking lot and we both turn and I see Yugyeom. He smiles at Jungkook so brightly and I can't help but feel jealous. Yugyeom motions for my kookie to get in the car so they can go on their date or whatever. He's supposed to be mine...

"I'm sorry hyung, but I have to.... Goodbye Taehyung." Jungkook says before running to Yugyeom's car and driving off. Kookie...

-----------------------------------

Authors Note ~

Good? Bad? I'm not completely sure with this chapter. Please comment feedback and if this was alright or not.

Thank you for reading my book once again and forever because it means a lot to me to have people enjoying and supporting this book 💙

Set your dreams high, because you can do whatever you dream of and 100x more :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 389 26
{-α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…-} {α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ ᴇᴅΙͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’} [κœ±Κœα΄Κ€α΄› κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Κ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
311K 13.2K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...
118K 6.2K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
711K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...