Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

Don't Forget Him

508 46 10
By historia14

"You can't forget him like this,"

"Forget him?"

Yoongi was stupefied when he saw how Sana's expression is. Clueless.

Shit! Did this girl crash into something when she got tortured by Seulgi?!

"Forget...what? Who?"Sana asked once again.

"Sana...,"Yoongi clenched his fist, tightly. He checked Sana's expression once again. Maybe this girl is fooling around or indeed forget but who knows that she might remember him. But Sana is still staring at Yoongi with her innocent expression, she even smiles right now.

"You're the one who should forget your sorrow,"

Yoongi felt as his world is stop moving when Sana kissed his eyelid and hugged him slowly and tightly. Sending shivers down his body, Yoongi shut his eyes once again. He cursed under his breath how unfair Sana could easily give the warmth he never felt in his lifetime. Sana is not fair. She is too free and acted just the way she is, made Yoongi who holds too much burden get more suffering even after he forgave himself. Suffering because what he feels and does right now are wrapped by guilt.

"You're really not fair Sana...,"Yoongi pulled Sana's body closer to him and locked her lips with a soft and dominant kiss. Sana kissed him back, caressed Yoongi's face line with her fingers. Her face is filled with broken happiness. Behind Sana's soft touch, that girl hides a big burden.

How can I forget him? But I don't want to see you disappear....

*Save Me*

"Why you're still awake, Baby?"Jimin gave a soft peck on Sana's temple who was staring at the sky full of stars throughout their room's glass wall. Night in winter made Sana quickly sheltered herself behind a warm blanket after she finished her bunch of homework. Sana smiled with Jimin's peck and rested her head on his shoulder. Jimin also just finished his homework and joined her to watch the stars.

"Do you still thinking about Tzuyu?"Jimin asked, caressed Sana's silky hair. Sana smiled again, realizing how peaceful being in Jimin's side. Sana shook her head. She was indeed always thinking about Tzuyu but not when she's with Jimin. He always treated her properly, making her happy when she's with Jimin. This is when Sana feels loosened, free and happy just being in the world where there's only her and Jimin inside.

"I wonder whether the deceased people will become a star just like my grandma said,"Sana said while playing with Jimin's fingers. Jimin was startled with his girlfriend's words but then he smiled. He understood Sana's fictional world which she told sometimes when they're together.

"What do you think, baby genius?"Jimin asked, stared at Sana's sparkling orbs.

"Oppa, it's not coherent with science,"Sana protested. Jimin chuckled.

"Hahaha,then things like this you take with your fairy tale's concept?"

"No wonder why you like reading fictional fantasy books,"he continued.

"Fantasy world is beautiful. No sadness, misery, as well sorrow. I want everyone live like in fairy tale...there's no one who will be sad, no one who will hurt each other, no one who will be lonely...,"Sana aimed to Yoongi, Tzuyu even Seulgi. The people who haven't met their happiness yet just like what she feels right now with Jimin. Sana grabbed Jimin's hand and held it tightly, smiled in relief.

"But staring at the sky full of stars with you feels like I'm in a fairy tale now,"Sana said.

"Or just sit on the swing at the park while looking at the sky,"Jimin recalled their first date before. Sana nodded and giggled.

"First meet in auntumn when maple's yellow leaves were falling down...,"

"Crashed by a bright girl with her stumbling bicycle until his temple was bleeding,"

Jimin and Sana giggled together upon recalling their first meet.

"Sana, let's go to Prague one day,"Jimin said out of blue.

"Prague? Middle Europe? Whoah! A country where fairy tale seems happened?!"Sana arched back to look at Jimin's face. Her eyes were sparkling in bewilderment just like Jimin who smiled softly.

"Let's create another story there,"Jimin cupped Sana's face then kissed her forehead once again.

"Switzerland too,"Sana clasped her palms.

"If possible we'll go to North Pole too,"Jimin laughed.

"Oh! I want to see pole bear and dancing under aureole sky!"Sana began to daydreaming about dancing under the colourful beautiful sky.

Both of them giggled again with their kiddy dream but ain't everyone have a dream to reach their own fairy tale?

With Jimin, Sana could forget her sadness and grief. Her sadness just disappeared. That's how magical Jimin's existence in Sana's life. Sana who only knew about her happiness with Jimin, didn't know how to face him if right now she was the one who bring the sadness to Jimin. She also never learnt of what if Jimin showed his miserable life for the first time after they have been together.

Right now, Sana only wanted to see what is in front of her. Protect someone or something which made her afraid to lose. Even though in other side her heart is sad and missing her togetherness with Jimin, Sana really didn't want to leave Yoongi's side.

With Yoongi, she started everything in misery. Reversible with Jimin who brought happiness and fresh fluttering heart. Even though at first she just pitied and sympathy with him, now that feeling became more serious. Not a trivial thing, not a fresh fluttering heart, it was more like a painful and hurt feeling...but bring a mysterious happiness.

"Yoongi, right now I'm so happy,"

Yoongi stared at the sleeping soundly naked figure wrapped by the same blanket which also wrapping him right now. His fingers wiped some already longer hair strands on her beautiful face. Sana was sleeping so tightly and peacefully. Her warm breath was crashing against his breath everytime Yoongi tilted his head to face the sleeping beauty beside him.

Recalled with what Sana said after once again they reached their amenity climax hours ago –right before Sana fell asleep- Yoongi watched his room ceiling. Sana who sacrificed so much to him, who asked and swam onto every detail of his agony, which unknowingly already undressed his soul until he really opened up to her. Getting loose and free. Yoongi was relieved because he succeed to release himself from the chains of trap he made.

If he could shout out...Yoongi admitted, that he also feels happy.

"I know why he's changed...because right now you already changed me too...,"Yoongi laughed sheepishly. Laughed at his own self who was too naïve. How this innocent girl was able to flip his and Jimin's world. How he wasn't able to protect himself from another possible pains which will appear from the happiness he accepted now. It's okay. It's okay if in the end Yoongi will be suffering again. He already forgave himself, forgave his powerless self when feeling sad.

***

"You still can't go to school Min Yoongi,"Sana hugged the backpack Yoongi already prepared, as if she won't give it to it's owner.

Early morning Yoongi woke up earlier that Sana and successfully took bath without her help even though with some 'ouch' 'damn' 'oh shit' 'fuck' and another cursing words on today's morning shower. He intended to not wake Sana up, wore his uniform alone although he still got pained a lot when his body did some moves that occurring his chest muscles. But Yoongi did it. Right when he was about to cook breakfast, Sana woke up and immediately shrieked then ran to Yoongi.

"Sana don't act like a busy mother,"Yoongi tried to reach his bag but Sana protected it with all her heart.

"No Yoongi, you even not allowed yet to walk more than this block apartement,"Sana shook her head, signaled that she would never agree with Yoongi's decision.

"That's ridiculous. What we did last night, you remember right?"Yoongi pinned Sana to the wall. Sana's face blushed upon remembering what they had done last night.

"But...but I was the one who dominate the moves,"Sana looked away, she didn't dare to face Yoongi who smirked as if he enjoyed Sana's nervousness. Oh no, it appeared that Yoongi still likes to intimidate and make Sana's heart suffering. But kind of torment that make her happy, maybe?

"Still...I'm not not able to walk more than a block of apartement if I able to last for two hours long last night giving pleasure to the screaming you,"Yoongi started to enjoy this. Enjoyed to tease Sana like this. Sana got speechless then she gave up.

"Fine. As long as you won't move too much Yoongi-ah. I don't want to see you bleeding anymore,"Sana looked at Yoongi with heartache. The memory about the day she saw Yoongi's blood which made her shock was really hit her soul. Sana doesn't want to see that anymore. Not even a drop of his blood.

Upon hearing her, Yoongi couldn't speak anything and stunned. Only a soft kiss which landed on her lips before Yoongi released Sana and tell her to take a shower.

This is so dangerous. Really dangerous. Yoongi started to feel that he can't let her go anymore....

***

"Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! He's back!!!"

"Yoongi Oppa!!!"

"Shuuuushhh...don't make him feeling bothered, we should look at him calmly!"

"Oh fuckin' no, I miss him so much!"

"He's really a cold handsome guy!"

Sana was used to hear Jimin fans' hysteric screams everytime they walked entering school gate but Sana is pretty amazed upon hearing Yoongi fans' screams. The cold and have –she thought though- no mercy Yoongi has fans?! Seriously?! Even when Sana –when she was still hating Yoongi whom she thought has no humanity side- used to think that the scary and distant Yoongi won't get approached by anyone except BTS members let alone being girl's heartthrob! But Sana was wrong, of course she's wrong. Yoongi is on top five the most handsome guy in this school and his cold distant image is so popular. He's just similar with Tzuyu, adorable beast,a lone wolf, almost every girl's idol.

"Yoongi, finally you come! Have you recovered yet?!"Hoseok and Seokjin the unseparated pair (yes, 2seok) approached Sana and Yoongi. Hoseok even patted Yoongi's back pretty hard. Oh well, unknowingly anyway. Yoongi's bandage is hiding behind his shirt. And know what the effect of Hoseok's a bit excited behavior is? Yeah, Yoongi was immediately whimpering.

"Argh...,"Yoongi tried to not scream like a girl even though he was pained a lot.

"Oppa!"Sana is really like a mother. And she looks like an angry mother when her son got hurt.

"OMG I'm sorry Yoongi-ah!"Hoseok bit his fingers with guilt.

"Yoongi, is that still hurt?"Sana is too worried. Yoongi shook his head, inhaled a deep breath so his pain will subside. Eventhough he already took his painkiller, it was still so hurt when Hoseok hit his back.

"Stupid Jung Hoseok,"Jin smacked Hoseok's head. Hoseok grimanced in pain because of Jin's smack.

"Yo morning. Ah Yoongi-ya! You're back! How's your wound?"

"Namjoon Oppa don't touch Yoongi!"Sana shouted before Namjoon who almost give a brother hug hurt Yoongi again. Namjoon immediately stopped and laughed.

"Ah you're right, his wound hasn't dried yet right? Then why you come to school?"Namjoon asked.

"Am I not allowed?"Yoongi asked him back, his expression is still plain.

"Hahaha don't say like that Yoongi. We miss you so damn much buddy,"Namjoon laughed.

"Yoongi-ah, to celebrate your comeback, let's drink in the club tonight!"Hoseok stepped closer to Yoongi's ear.

"You can fuck my favorite girls in the club. They can do it perfectly even when you just sit and don't do anything,"Hoseok whispered to Yoongi's ear. Yoongi immediately averted his gaze to Sana who is talking with Namjoon.

"No, thank you,"Yoongi said firmly to Hoseok. Hoseok just shrugged upon hearing Yoongi's answer. Usually although Yoongi is not the guy who is crazy with girl's warmth like other BTS members, when he was offered a girl by them he won't reject. But now, Yoongi dropped the offer firmly, pretty shocking.

"Yoongi, let's go to class,"Sana called. Yoongi nodded and followed her after bid a goodbye with the others.

"Yoong, wait!"Namjoon suddenly stopped his step. Namjoon glanced at Sana in hesitation when Sana was turning around too. Yoongi could find out what Namjoon just signaled him.

"You go first,"

"But...,"

"I'll go to class immediately after this,"Yoongi cut Sana's word. Sana stared at Yoongi feeling hesitate but finally she nodded unwillingly.

"Alright. Just don't hurt yourself,"Sana exhaled a heavy breath. Yoongi just smiled slightly then placed his palm on Sana's crown before walking towards Namjoon and the others.

"What's wrong?"Yoongi asked after Sana already walked to their class while shoving his hands into his pocket.

"Did Sana ever mention Jimin's name?"Namjoon asked. Yoongi was stupefied upon hearing Namjoon's question. Of course he never forgot that there's Jimin who is fighting alone to comeback here, to Sana's side. But he never expected to talk about this with the boys.

"I think you don't have to accompany Sana again after this,"Hoseok said.

"Because if Presdir Kim's negotiation –Namjoon's dad- with Presdir Park's younger brother is success, Jimin could loosen himself from Park Family,"Jin continued. Three of them were smiling in confidence with a big hope. When Yoongi could only standing frozen upon hearing the information his brain just proceeded.

What if Jimin comeback and Sana forget him?

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Jimin's comeback is near 😊
And thanks for 2K views I'm so happy keep reading this story and don't forget to drop your comments 😘💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 451 29
Chou Tzuyu a fuck girl suffering from mental health problems finds herself in love with an engaged woman who ends up becoming someone shes afraid of...
52 5 20
The story of a human who loses a friend and needs support so she can heal and a gaurdian angel of steel with a hidden soft side that almost no one ev...
367K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...
261K 12.1K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a cliché. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...