Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

In Her Deep Slumber

569 30 17
By historia14

If Sana is a robot maybe she is already broken, damaged and couldn't be fixed anymore. Had collided, stricken, threw down, tormented, suppressed from outside and inside, her genius brain even almost couldn't function anymore. Sinking in between hate and compassion with a guy and drowning in between pure love with the other guy, it was already enough to break her mental and soul. Separated from her lover who haven't given her any news yet, almost got raped, being tormented and saw bloods from someone who used to strip her soul and body with a mysterious warmth made Sana reached her limit.

Now after the bloody event, Sana has been sleeping for a long time. She didn't wake up for days.

"This is the effect of severe depression,"the doctor informed Sana's parents.

Tzuyu who heard the doctor's explanation exhaled a heavy breath. A severe depression. Maybe they could count Tzuyu too as she had already experienced hell ever since she was child. But right now Tzuyu was thinking that what Sana experienced were too much and she didn't realize it at all. A guilt because she thought it was only her who is suffering all the time just filled Tzuyu's chest. She shouldn't give Sana a burden with her own problem. If only she could give Sana more attention, even though she is ill but Tzuyu mostly doesn't like to see Sana damaged like this.

Yeri who unknowingly after the event became a mutual relation to Tzuyu and BTS was loyal to accompany Tzuyu when Jungkook and Taehyung went to police station for investigation. There's no killed victim from that accident but until today Sana hasn't woke up yet. There's some delinquents who broke their bones, some battered pretty girls, Seulgi who got exiled to the State by her parents and Yoongi who got stabbed by a sword. Tzuyu succeed to pass the investigation because of Yeri's fake but useless testimony who said that the girls who attacked Tzuyu first. Taehyung and Jungkook were only summoned to be a witnesses of the attack on Yoongi from one of the delinquent. With their parents' power, they succeed to pass the investigation.

"Have they already informed Jimin Oppa yet?"Yeri asked to Tzuyu who watched Sana sleeping so tightly. Tzuyu shook her head.

"No and no need,"Tzuyu said.

"Eh? Why?"Yeri was confused with Tzuyu's cold answer.

"I don't know...,"Tzuyu was looking at the blue sky outside the window.

"Whether that's because of Jimin the main cause Sana experienced all of this or I just don't want Jimin who is imprisoned there got more suffering if heard what happened to Sana and Yoongi. Also because I don't want Sana experience this hell again. Deep inside my heart, I want everything back to normal just like before. When there's only me who protect Sana. When Sana still hadn't knowing about Jimin and this hell,"Tzuyu said lowly. Yeri ducked her face, looked at the floor and her cream flat shoes, her heart was feeling blue.

"Taehyung already tried to call him and Mr. Kim though but there's no response. Even Jin flied to Beijing but he couldn't meet Jimin at all. I want this tragedy to be over Yeri-ah...,"Tzuyu was staring back at Sana's sleeping face again. She looked so beautiful, calm and in peace like a snow white. How pure. Tzuyu bit her lips with painful heart, she didn't mind to suffering but not this girl, she thought.

"Either Sana nor Jimin would only suffering if all of this continued,"Tzuyu stepped ahead to leave the room. Yeri followed her with stormy feelings.

That's right, if all of this still continued Jimin would suffer to escape from Park Family's bondage. Sana permanently wouldn't be accepted by that family. Other tragedies would eventually meet her in the future if they're still stubborn to keep their love.

*Save Me*

What happened? What was I just experience? What happened after that? What if he won't open his eyes anymore? What if he died?!

I don't want to open my eyes again. Not if I can't see you again forever. Let me sleep here, as long as it should be. I won't wake up anymore. I can't hold on, I'm too weak and can't hang on anymore.

I'm sorry Jimin Oppa, I'm sorry.

Yoongi is drowning in his darkness...I can't comeback to your side anymore Oppa. It's better I shouldn't wake up anymore.

A crystal pearl came out from the corner of Sana's beautiful eyes. Suddenly her eyes were opened. Opened widely as she was panting so hard. She woke up in a same room, the place where she set her soul in free until she could swim her own desire and feelings by herself. The curtain that covered the big window which decorated the room was dispensing the sunset rays. It was orange and darkened but from a far it was still pouring the lights to the world. Lamp was still off and the room was too quiet. Sana looked to the right side of hers. Empty.

"Yoongi...Yoongi-ah?"Sana rose from the king bed, rubbed her still half opened eyes. She had no idea how long did she asleep. As long as she remembered she cried again when missing Jimin who didn't give her any news until she fell to Yoongi's embrace again. Yoongi's embrace... which Sana has no idea from when she felt it could calm her. It wrapped her tightly with warmth and gave a peace in Sana's heart.

There's no answer. Sana bit her lower lip. She is sick of being alone and lonely.

"Yoongi-ah...,"Sana wore her sandal and checked the bathroom. Empty. Sana then heading to the kitchen and there's no any Yoongi's signs at all. Sana then heading to the front door. Yoongi's sandal and shoes were still settled neatly there. There's no missing pair which indicate him leaving.

It took a long time for Sana to fell silent and stared to the floor with Yoongi's sandal there.

Thump!

Sana dropped to the floor weakly. Just now she remembered where Yoongi is. Yoongi who used to accompany her in this room like there's already a thousand nights they went through together. Yoongi who gave her terror but also a mysterious warmth feeling. Yoongi who was so gently when touching her. Darkness as if engulfed Sana's tiny body right now. Of course Yoongi is not here.

Yoongi has gone!

"Yoongi-ah...!"Sana screamed but her voice was too low, almost audible. Her tears didn't come out. Didn't come out at all. The sadness was too extravagant. The loss she felt was more that when Jimin first leave her.

"YOONGI-AH! COMEBACK!"Sana finally managed to screamed out loud.

Comeback!!!

I need you!

Why so hurt Yoongi-ah??????

*

*

*

"Yoongi-ah!!!"Sana shrieked. Her eyes were wide open. She was panting hard and her cheeks were already drenched by tears. Her chest was tightened and she wanted to cry. Cry her lungs out. Cry a river.

"What's wrong Sana?"

Sana turned around upon hearing a soft familiar voice beside her. A warm and soft touch just made her realize. Yoongi is sitting beside her, hugging her shoulder and gave a questioning look. Sana wiped her tears and quickly hug Yoongi very tightly.

Yoongi is not gone. It was just a dream. What a relief. It was just a dream!

"You screamed on your sleep. Did you have a nightmare?"Yoongi tilted his head to look at Sana. Sana tried to look at Yoongi's expression but she failed. Yoongi's face was overshadowed by the sunset light's refraction which peeking throughout the big window from behind his back.

"Don't go Yoongi...don't go like Jimin did,"Sana said lowly.

Yoongi released Sana's hug and this time Sana could catch Yoongi's expression. Melancholy. Yoongi trailed his fingers through Sana's face, kissed Sana's temple gently, deep and long. Sana grabbed Yoongi's t-shirt and squeezed the fabric tightly.

"I'm sorry ...this is the last thing I can do for you. I sincerely allow your relationship with Jimin. Let me go and make Jimin happy,"Yoongi smiled. The smile that beamed affection, sadness and separation. Sana looked at Yoongi with questioning eyes. She didn't understand with what Yoongi talking about.

Sana's world is tearing apart when Yoongi let go of his embrace. He rose from the bed and turned around. A long sword was pierced on his back.

"Y-Yoongi...,"

Yoongi turned around for a possible last time. His faint smile was still formed on his lips. His stare was too painfully sad.

"Goodbye, Sana,"

Sana screamed Yoongi's name as if the world is meeting it's end when Yoongi's figure disappeared within the wind.

*

*

*

I don't want to open my eyes again. Not if I can't see you again forever. Let me sleep here, as long as it should be. I won't wake up anymore.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Guys, I dropped the hint whether Yoongi is alive or not in this chapter. The answer is in your brain if you can process it 😶😉
It's very easy though....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 109 20
[COMPLETE] They say we fall in love three times in our lives. While the first two are just idealistic or hard loves, full of pain and lies; THE LAST...
17K 1.2K 37
Completed💕 'Its not like I dont love you.. I just can't.' -Jimin 'If loving you hurts this bad then I wont.. I hate you... But that hurts even more...
64K 3.3K 76
"I've already given up on ever finding love, much less true love." A story in which Chou Tzuyu, orphaned at the tender age of one, struggles to choos...
367K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...