Love Is Not Over

By mochldi

In which Jeon Jungkook of BTS ends up in the girls bathroom asking help from Lalisa Manoban. β € "Um, are you s... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1 β€’ Um, oops
2 β€’ Your name?
3 β€’ Her
4 β€’ I told you so
5 β€’ I found you, again
6 β€’ Midnight snack
7 β€’ First win
8 β€’ Number
9 β€’ Busted
10 β€’ Late night texts
11 β€’ I don't like her
12 β€’ Seen zoned
13 β€’ Bets
14 β€’ Doll
15 β€’ Its just a hug
16 β€’ Self control
18 β€’ Thailand
19 β€’ You don't know
20 β€’ I miss you
21 β€’ Rooftop
22 β€’ I do like him
23 β€’ It's official
24 β€’ I love you
25 β€’ Pictures
26 β€’ Promise me
27 β€’ Guidance
28 β€’ Stay away
29 β€’ Moments like this
30 β€’ Another level
31 β€’ Accidents
32 β€’ For her
33 β€’ Good bye
34 β€’ I will be fine
35 β€’ Trust
36 β€’ In our next life
37 β€’ Lonely christmas pt.1
38 β€’ Lonely christmas pt.2
39 β€’ Love is not over
Epilouge
Thank You :)

17 β€’ For me

10.8K 436 80
By mochldi

☁️
Lisa

I held onto my water bottle tightly, feeling my heart face even faster. "You know if you keep doing that, the water bottles going to burst." Jennie said eyeing the bottle in my hand.

I lightly chuckled at her, putting the bottle down. "Calm down maknae, you'll do well." Jisoo patted my back, smiling softly at me.

"This is my first time performing without you." I felt someone, who I assumed was Rosie wrap her arms around me.

"You'll do an amazing job Liz, don't worry." She whispered in my ear, while resting her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks Chaeng, and good luck on your performance too." Giving her a smile and hugging her back.

"Okay you two that's enough. The rest of us need to be in our seats and Lisa needs to be ready to perform on stage." Jisoo rolled her eyes at our closeness.

"Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie hasn't been giving you any love? Is that why you're so upset?" I teased her, but she snatched the bottle from my hand and threw it at me.

"Okay that's enough you two." Jennie snatched the bottle from me, before I could throw it back at Jisoo. "Jisoo unnie's right, we need to be seated and you need to be on stage. Don't worry Lisa, you'll do yg and us proud, I know you will." She gave me a gummy smile and I felt less nervous now.

"You too Rosie, good luck on your performance too, I know you'll do an amazing job." She gave Rosie a hug before letting go and looking at the both of us. "This goes for the both of you. Don't worry too much, just pretend that we're there with you on stage, okay?"

"Yes unnie." We both said at the same time. Jennie pulled the both of us in with a hug and we could hear Jisoo shouting at the back.

"Yah! How dare you! A group hug without me!" She jumped pushing us all down, so now we were lying on the ground, laughing our asses off.

"Fighting maknaes!" Both Jisoo and Jennie shouted. I wasn't so sure about Chaeng, but I knew I wasn't nervous anymore. In fact, now I was confident.

⭐️🐰

"Yah Lalisa!" I turned around and saw Ten running towards me with a smile on his face. "The dancing machine indeed." He ruffled my hair as he walked me to my dressing room.

Ten and I have become quite close with each other through the practices, but not in that kinda way. We're more like siblings.

"You were pretty cool yourself."

"You do realise that's a really big compliment you've given me right?" He opened the door to my dressing room, gesturing for me to walk in.

"And why is that?"

"Because you're like, oh my gosh, one of the best dancers this generation." Putting his valley girl accent on, while flapping his arms around.

"Yeah, well then you're welcome." I shut the door in front of his face, laughing at myself.

Before I could take another step, another knock was heard. "What is it Ten?" I opened the door expecting Ten to be standing on the other side, but instead it was someone else.

"Jungkook?"

"Did you expect someone else doll?" Jungkook stood on the other side, with his hands in his pockets, giving me his bunny smile and leaning against the door frame.

"Um no, I mean yes, I mean what are you doing here?" Before even asking me if it was alright, he stepped into the dressing room, shutting the door with his foot.

"Nice to know that you were with Ten." His tongue poked at the sides of his cheeks, giving me a weird feeling. This guy over here, has been doing a lot of things to me and I don't know what to do.

"I mean it's natural we practiced together for the performance and plus, we're both Thai." He leaned against the door, while his foot started tapping the floor.

His face softened after a few minutes and smiled at me again. "Before I forget, you were amazing today doll."

I felt my cheeks heat up at his comment. "Thanks Jungkook."

"No problem doll," He turned around ready to leave but before he did, he turned back to me one last time. "And let me be the one to walk you to your dressing room time, okay." He walked out of the room leaving me shocked.

That wasn't even a question, it was a statement.

I ran to the door, grabbing a water bottle sitting on the table. "Yah Jeon Jungkook!" He didn't walk too far from the room, and even though I have the worst aim I somehow, managed to hit him. Right on the back of his head.

"Yah!" He turned around, ready to fight me, picking the bottle, now lying on the ground.

"You're not gonna run away this time are you Jungkook?" He stopped walking and his eyes softened

"You're not gonna pull another stunt, like what you did in MMA right?" Taking a step closer to him, I took a deep breath. There's no going back now Lisa.

"You're not just gonna do something and then leave me hanging are you?" He was frozen on the ground, and it looked like he wasn't going to go anywhere this time. Good.

I took another step, so now we were only centimetres apart. "Or how about the words you said to me in the practice room?"

"Do you want me to actually do it doll?" He smirked, poking his tongue in the inside of his cheeks. "Cause I'm losing a lot of self control when it comes to you doll, I hope you're aware of that."

"And I also hope that you're aware of the affect you have on me." His hand cupped my cheek and he dropped the bottle to the ground. "No more running this time doll."

His pressed his forehead against mine, I could feel his breath on my lips, looking at me straight in the eyes. "I promise."

Before I could comprehend anything else, his lips were already pressed against mine.

My first kiss, this is my first kiss.

I only see people kiss on kdramas, never have I actually done it before. How do you even kiss?

I think he sensed that it was my first kiss as well when I felt a smile creep up on his lips. "Kiss me back doll," He said in low husky voice.

I'm not really sure what got over me but I also started kissing him back. I tip-toed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He touched my back, lifting me up with one arm so now that my legs were wrapped around his waist. I pulled away and looked at him. I'm sure I was red as a tomato right now but right now that didn't matter.

I guess Jungkook didn't care either, since he walked towards my dressing room locking it, and pressing me against the door.

His lips returned to mine and this time it wasn't as sloppy as last time. This time it was more slower and more passionate. I closed my eyes returning his kiss, as I tangled my fingers in his hair, playing with it.

"You taste amazing doll." He pulled away, pressing his face at the crook of my neck, giving me butterfly kisses.

"Do I really? Cause I've never done this before." I muttered, closing my eyes when he started sucking a particular spot on my neck.

"Damn right you do, cause if you didn't." He stopped, facing me again. "I would've stopped a long time ago." He gave me a bunny smile and my heart softened at the sight of it.

How can he be so cute at a time like this?

I bit my lip as his comment, feeling my cheeks burn up even more.

"Stop doing that." He gave me a peck on the lips but he didn't stop there. He continued to give me a kiss on my cheek, on my forehead, then on my nose and then back to my lips.

"You taste even better than I expected then I would." I was completely speechless. He thinks about doing these sorta things with me? What else does he think about?

He gave on last peck, before putting me down on the ground.

"I'm sure your unnies and my members are wondering where we both are now." He caressed my cheek, sliding his thumb against the bottom of my lips. "As much as I want to stay in here with you, I don't want to get you in trouble."

"Bye doll, and save these." Giving me a quick kiss on the lips and unlocking the door.

"For me." He walked out of the room, and I was left dumbfounded.

I just had my first kiss.

☁️

Yeah, very late update, I'm sorry I've been studying for exams. But just like Lisa I've never written a kissing scene before so I hope it was somewhat decent. This wasn't proofread, I tried to write an update as quickly as possible, I'll most likely edit this later. Thank you so much for 11k views!!!! Can't believe people actually like this story lmao.

Vote and comment yall <3

andddd

Hit you with that ddu du ddu du :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 58 25
"Hey, I'm Jeon jungkook will you be my friend"
435K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
92.1K 3.4K 16
[COMPLETED] be the poseur, smile for the universe + soc med!au ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Β© 2021 π—šπ—šπ—¨π—žπ—¦π—Ÿπ—œπ—Ÿπ—œ
278K 11.2K 36
Where BTS Jeon Jungkook thought that the Royal Maknae of Blackpink is a lesbian. Β©2019β„’