FATED ( JaThea)

By venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 14

2.2K 96 7
By venus_hudson

"Jade................."

.

.

.

.

.

"Ms. Jade.......I'm glad I finally found you I've been looking for you everywhere and I'm sorry to interrupt, but your dad is looking for you down stairs.......owh..........hi Ms. Althea." Butted Ellaine.

Jade almost curse.......it's nearly there, she know Althea will say the words she wants to hear desperately.

'Why now.......why now.....god d*mn it!!!!' Cursing in Jade's head.

Althea on the other hand feel relief and also disappointed.

Relief that Jade will not know her feelings and will still continue their friendship and what they used to.

And on the other hand disappointed.......disappointed in a sense it will prolong her agony in hiding what she truly feels towards the heiress.

And she doesn't know when will be the perfect timing to convey her true feelings again.

"Be down Ellaine, go ahead.......me and Althea are having a very important talk."

"But Ms. Ja........."

"ELLAINE!!" Shouted Jade, you could see frustration showing in her face.

The young Artist and Ellaine were both shock for the sudden outburst of the heiress.

"Okay...okay....just hurry up, you know your dad if he can't see you." Rolling her eyes, Ellaine leave them both......murmuring something while closing the door.

"What did you say Althea...please continue." Jade, turning her attention again to the young artist.

"It's better we should go now Jade, definitely your dad will be furious if he could not see his youngest daughter........let's go?" Althea, tenderly holding Jade's hand assisting her to stand up.

But Jade being a stubborn one, she didn't budge on her seat.

Chocolate eyes looking piercingly back to the dark round eyes in front of her.....begging her to finished what she's about to say.

"We will continue this talk Jade, I promise but for now you have to see your father....okay? I promise Jade." Althea pleading to the youngest Tanchinco to let go of the conversation for now.

"You promise?" The heiress optimistically says.

"I promise." Smiled Althea, with that assurance Jade stand up and intertwined her hand to their young Senior Architect........feeling scared that she will leave her.

-----------------------------

The event last night end with a blast......all her paintings were sold out, Althea couldn't believe the success of her show.

She's thankful to her friends who made that night possible and helping her escape that evening.

After her and Jade went down from the roof top, She excuse herself from the heiress.

Jade understand and let her go, when the young artist separated by the youngest Tanchinco.........she immediately plea herself to leave the event.

She talks to her friends to manage the show, explaining she has an emergency to attend to.........with no other choices, her friends have to indulge, either way nobody can stop the young artist to leave.

Even Althea's parents could not see her anymore after the host introduces her.

She just instructed her friends to inform her family that she will see them in their house.

Mr. Felix Guevarra was a bit thwarted, knowing her only daughter purposely avoided them seeing in the public.

But he understands and he supported whatever his youngest daughter decision will be......maybe in time she will come around sooner hopefully.

.

.

.

"Mom?! Dad?!" Jade is now surprise why the house is so quiet, knowing all her family are staying with her.

Walking to their Dining Area, she heard noises and laughter.

As Jade open the door her jaw literally drop......there seating with her family is.............

.

.

.

"Althea?!"

All her family including Althea turns their heads towards her.

"Althea, what are you doing here?" Jade is so confused and on the other hand so happy.

Seeing Althea again in their mansion wearing an apron........wait a minute.........apron????

So it means, she's here to take a breakfast together with her?

'Oh, not with her only with her whole family!'

A little bit nervous knowing her whole family are here witnessing the inevitable but she doesn't care.

Her smile now is growing more wider..........wider she couldn't imagine.

"Jade!....come here ija!" Mr. Tanchinco excitedly call his daughter.

Still wide eye, Jade walk to her family greeted them with kiss on their checks.

"You didn't tell us that Althea her is your personal chef." Joke Mrs. Tanchinco, the dining area were filled with laughter.

Althea on the other hand want's to disappear at that moment, her face is so red like a tomato.

Actually earlier that morning she's planning to surprise Jade to cook her a breakfast since her schedule of work is back to normal.

So instead of her secretary and her driver will accompany the heiress on her breakfast.......she will surprise her, but................she's the one being surprise.

To her shock all the Tanchinco clan where in the mansion.

"You know Jade this morning I thought yaya Sita was the one cooking in the kitchen but when I check, I was surprise to see Althea in the kitchen wearing an apron." James butted in, the eldest of the Tanchinco siblings.

"And the best part is, the breakfast she prepared are overwhelmingly mouthwatering so I could not help myself to interrupt her on what she's doing and dig right in." Added Jade's eldest brother, still with mouth full.

"We could not help your mom as well when we smell the sweet aroma coming from the kitchen, so we came down, just to witness our young Senior Architect serving breakfast to your brother." Chimed in the CEO of TGC.

Still wide eyed and amused the youngest Tanchinco look at 'her goddess' who feel so little on her seat scratching the invisible etched at the back of her nape feeling embarrassed to herself.

"I'll get you your plate Jade, seat down please." Althea suddenly uttered when she see the heiress staring at her fondly still standing in front of her.

"Here Jade have a seat here." Althea standing up giving Jade her chair beside Mr. Tanchinco.

All the Tanchinco's eyes are both of them, astound what's going on
between the two.

After Jade seated...... Althea get the plate and a mug of coffee for the heiress she specifically like.

Still eyes at Althea the youngest Tanchinco is mesmerize how the young genius strode elegantly to their kitchen, Jade didn't even bother to notice her family looking at them back and forth dumfounded.

Noticing especially how their youngest Tanchinco looking at the young Senior Architect of TGC affectionately.

"Ehm...Ehm." Suddenly cough the old Tanchinco to get the attention of his daughter, but the latter just keep staring on the girl who still wearing an apron, whose putting a fried rice, bacon and some sausage on her plate.

"Jade?!........Jade!.......Jade!!! Shouted Jacob.

"What?! Jezzz, I'm not deaf you know......and for your information I'm just in front of you Jacob!" Angered the youngest Tanchinco for interrupting her musing to the woman in front of her.

The Tanchincos just laugh heartily as how they see their only girl annoyed, they never seen the side of this to their youngest.

This is the first time they've seen their 'Unica Ija' behaving immaturely, the matriarch of the Tanchinco's just shake her head smiling knowingly what just transpire earlier to their baby girl.

Mother's knows best.

Mr. Tanchico smiled as he perceive, that this is the first time their family had a great laugh with a delightful breakfast.

And all........courtesy of the woman whose wearing an apron unnoticing the looks of admiration from the Tanchinco Family.

.

.

.

After the delightful breakfast, their chef excuse herself from the Tanchinco family.

The Tanchincos expect her to come back tomorrow since they knew now the arrangement between their daughter and the latter.

"Thank you so much Althea for today....I really thought, that you couldn't come.

Actually I'm expecting Joanne and Mang Berting to accompany me with your smooth poems of course that I'm starting to love reading and definitely who would missed your scrumptious breakfast." Smiling so lovingly to 'her goddess."

"Don't mention it.....I'm glad I make you happy......so.....am I acquitted now for the five days I'm missing in action?" Sincerely asked Althea.

"Mmmmm, l'll think about it..........but for now definitely YES! And Ms. Young Senior Architect you have an explaining to do first and some........clarification in what you're supposed to tell me? Remember at the roof top?" Reminded Jade....she has to hear it, by hook or by crook.

"I will Jade....I will, so I have to go now.......bye Jade." Althea is about to turn around but Jade grab her face and kiss her on her lips, or would we say just a smack which lasted merely a second.

But for the young genius it feels longer.

"Okay bye now." Jade teasingly said and run inside their mansion.

Closing the door, leaning at her back feeling the sensation just happened.

Sooner or later I will experience more than that......sooner indeed with a mischievous smirk planted on her face......it's a plan then.

'I will have you my love......I will.'

Meanwhile outside................

She froze for a while and when she heard Jade answer her back smiling, her senses came back.

She touched her lips and whisper......

'Good bye Love.' Smiling like an idiot.

------------------------------

A/N: Hi guyz....just to inform you I have a new story, kindly check it out in Titled 'DAPIT HAPON' but it's more on tagalog.....so do check it out.

Thanks, enjoy reading.......😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 186 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
99.3K 2.5K 24
They planned everything. Even getting married. But something went wrong. Something that she never saw it coming. "Please. . . .Please stay with me...
109K 4K 31
How long have I been crushing on you Jade? I first saw you during 5th grade. I'm at the parking lot waiting for Papa, out of the blue, I saw you ju...
Fate By Kai

Romance

207 31 11
Roan is your typical high school main character who doesn't care about what she wears or what her family background is. Only difference? Instead of...