To Change the Past of Our Fut...

By TokiLoki-Chan

[COMPLETED] Naruto has been living for a long time (kind of Immortal I think but something/someone can kill... More

Introduction
Towards the Battlefield!
The War We Reach
The End Of the War
The Beginning of the End: Tsunade
The Beginning of the End: Team Seven
The Beginning of the End: Naruto
Back In Time!
Konoha's Yellow Flash! Minato Enters
Recollection
The Search: Game On!
The Meeting: Game Over
Haha! Sorry!
Do you want Freedom?
A Tidy Introduction
Back to our World: A Date?!
Start the Prank(?)
'True' Motives
1st Month: Tricksters' Prank
2nd Month: TroubleMaker's Parade
3rd Month: Joker Card
Let the Games Begin
Start of Konoha's Unwritten War
Battle Begin!
Another Nightmare, Another Dream
Mystery
Beyond the Mirror
1/2 Confrontation
Can you see behind those faces?
Kuubi IS OUT!
Depression comes....What?
Changing? No Way
Our Childhood Song
Rage the Limit [Side-Story]
Rage the Limit: part 2 [Side-Story]
Reunion?
I want to meet them! Chains slowly Broken
Eat-And-Run
Escape! to the Demon Country
Chase the Fox!
Lake of What?
The Nura Shrine: A Stupid Demon ruined our show
Back with our Guest: Update on Another Konoha
Finally revealed!
Explaining+Reasoning = Fight+Stupidity
Goodbye, Dad: Our Final Words
Just a passing through...Deity?
Final Preparation
Start! A Battle that wasn't supposed to happen
Hit the deck! Kyuubi's Crying!
His Weakness, Sneak peck into his Past
Against Zetsu! The Balde of Hatred!
Encounter! The Absolute Being!
The Next Jinchuuriki, Earth's Pride
A Pissed off Kaze and the Fire's entrance!
End of the Battle! Sealing the Beast!
Joining Forces! Minato and Kaze
Red Bloody Blood, Father against Son
Meeting Once Again, A New Light
[Side Story] Rikuo's Gift

Lost of a True Friend

23.2K 840 216
By TokiLoki-Chan

-Sakura's POV-

"Kuubi...Beast Bomb" I could hear Naruto whispered in a short but terrifying voice.

BOOM! a loud bang resounded around the battlefield. I could hear Sasuke gasp as the intense battle came to an end with a one-sided win.

The mist created by the attack started to dissolve and I look around to see Naruto who appeared far away from us.

"NARUTO!/BROTHER!" Both Sasuke and I yelled as I help Sasuke up and started walking towards him.

"Stop!" Naruto suddenly yelled with a low deep voice that made me stop halfway. -What? why's Naruto being so distance? the battle is over already...-

"Naruto?" I said in a low voice filled with worry. Sasuke eyes were filled with confusion and pride of what his brother has done.

-Sasuke's POV-

-What is he saying? I don't like it..Why is he just standing there not moving?...Is he feeling sick?- I wonder as Sakura support me up.

"Gomen...Sakura..Sasuke..but I-" Naruto said but was cut of by his cough. A felling that I never wanted to feel came back...it's the feeling when Itachi was about to kill mom and dad.

-No...not again..this can't be happening! not to him!- I though thinking that it's not true, but my hopes come crashing down when I saw what I didn't want to see...

Naruto's hands move to cover his mouth, but I was through before he could fully cover them...

Blood...

Naruto's Blood dripping from his mouth...Both me and Sakura were shocked. Sakura came close to crying.

-WHY! WHY IS EVERYTHING PRECIOUS TO ME ALWAYS DIES! WHY!!- I scream at the back of my head, my fist was close tight that my nails are digging through my skin.

"Sasuke...It's not...your fault.." I heared Naruto said weakly while coughing.

-No this can't be happening!-

"Sakura...Please give Baa-Chan back her necklance, tell her it represents my thanks and also for taking care of me and tell Kakashi-Sensei that I'm sorry.." Naruto said

-What are you talking about! they're De- wait...no don't tell me Naruto yo- My thought was cut of by Naruto smileing at me as if there's nothing in the world to worry about.

"Oh Souls of Nether, Show me the path of Neverland Toward the Ways of the Worlds" Naruto started chanting

-He can't be doing it! I'll Must stop him!- Both me and Sakura started to walk faster towards Naruto who's standing in a circle of Orange Light.

"In the name of the Serenity, I Open the Gates of the Border of the Dead. I Summon you! Those Who Died with Pride and Courage In Exchange For the lifes of the Innocence!"

"Gate Of The Border, I Open the! Back to the World of the Living you shall Awake!"

I watch as Flames surround Naruto. A white door covered with diamonds and Gold appeared behind Naruto slowly open and Light blinded me.

The Light dissipate and the door closes and disappeared, After a few Seconds we saw Naruto starting to lose his balances and fall backwards. Sakura and I started running towards the falling Naruto. Forgetting about my injuries.

"NARUTO!" We both yelled in fear. we grab Naruto before he could hit the hard ground. Sakura place herself beside Naruto and started to heal him, crying her eyes out while I kneel beside Naruto opposite of Sakura.

-No no no this is not real! I'm not losing him! not after what I did!-

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, I couldn't bear to see Naruto like this...He was the first one to understand me..The first one to treat me like a normal kid...I felt something cold rolling down my cheeks...Tears?

"hehe..Sasuke you look horrible with that *cough* look on your face, are you alright?" Naruto cough out his words. What? "Seriously you look like *cough* an idoit, I'm asking you a question" how could he say that now?

"Why?...WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT DAMN QUESTION WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE DYING!" I scream at the blonde. Silence...nothing but that can be hear afther the scream.

"Beacause..."Naruto started struggling to speak. "you're My First Friend...and my Only Brother" that sentence stabbed into my heart...What had me so blind that I couldn't see the truth? so blind that I missed a chance to see the Future I could have achieved of I haven't betrayed Konoha.

Revenge is the Start

Regret is the Final

"Sakura..Don't overuse your Chakra, I'm done now..." Naruto whispered. Sakura eyes widen at that line she never wanted to hear. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE BEING THE HOKAGE, NOT IN THIS SHITTY PLACE!" Sakura scream as her tears turn into a waterfall overflowing non-stop.

-Oh My...I made Sakura and surprisely Sasuke cry, not to mention Sakura curse too...GOD I'm sooo dead...What I can't die Damn- Naruto thought -I'm sorry, both of you-

"Don't worry Sakura..Sasuke I wouldn't died if I have too, because I'm still with you guy... in your hearts, believe me" Naruto slowly said. I could feel Naruto presence leaving me and Sakura.

-No! this can't be right!- I could hear Naruto Heart beat slowly stopping. -DAMMIT! WHY IS KUUBI NOT HEALING HIM!- my eyes widen as His beating heart.....stops... -this...can't be...happening...-

"Whats going on? what happen?" A new Voice Spock announceing her presence.

"S-Sensei?" Sakura whispered but loud enough to be heard. "Sakura? Where's Naru-" the voice now called Tsunade stop talking as her eyes wonder to the body below Sakura.

-Tsunade's POV-

"N-Naruto?" I chocked on my word...not wanting to believe what I saw. I look to my wounds to see it already healed...that means...I ran to Naruto's body...His eyes closed with a small smile that go almost unnotice.

-Why! WHY HIM of all people! that Damn necklace!-

"Sensei..." I heard Sakura talking to me "Naruto wanted me to give you this" Sakura being handing me the 'something' I look over to see that Damn necklace. "Naruto wanted to give this to you, he said 'Thank you for taking care of me' before..." I understand...I look over to Naruto's body -you stupid brat...- and took my -No Naruto's Necklace and wore it.

-3rd POV-

Suddenly, Flames erupted around Naruto 'dead' body pushing the trio away from him. -what's happening!?!- the trio though as the wind pick up, blowing toward the trio keeping them away from their 'Master'

Moments later, Naruto's body disappeared into thin air as if it was never there to begin with.

"No! this can't be happening!" Tsunade said while the duo thought the same.

After that Naruto's 'Dead' body was nowhere to be found. Konoha now has not only lost their Hero but their One True Friend, the Number One Unpredictable Ninjas of Konoha,

Uzumaki Naruto

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.4K 26
They're all dead. Everyone. Everything is gone! The village! Everything! Naruto is dying. He can feel it. But he refuses to give up. He won't Give Ma...
33K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
239K 2.9K 46
Story finished you can adopt, and change as much as you like. minato had two extra children during the kyuubi attack: lord third lost his life, perfo...
30.8K 1.5K 19
He finally understood Madara. The Senju were the ones in the wrong, they pushed the Uchiha out and Madara had tried to warn them. Instead, they threw...