Shane Jeremy James

By shanejeremyjames

Let me begin by introducing you to myself, and why I wish to write these blogs on motivation, compassion, and... More

My True Passion Combined With Compassion
Shane Jeremy James and Krish Sidhu drop some powerful knowledge.
Shane Jeremy James and The Every Day Compassion Movement
Shane Jeremy James always had a passion for business
​Shane Jeremy James CEO of Shane Jeremy Media
SHANE JEREMY JAMES HELPS INJURED GUY
The Hardest Thing To Do In Business by Shane Jeremy James
SHANE JEREMY JAMES ON THE IMPORTANCE OF SELF - AWARENESS
Hire To Speak Shane Jeremy James
THE NEXT TREND IN CONTENT, SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MARKETING
Shane Jeremy James asks strangers what compassion means to them?
Social Media Power by Shane Jeremy James
HOW TO BUILD & SUSTAIN RELATIONSHIPS
A Topic to Fit Your Needs
Here's A Quick (Partial) Bio Of Shane Jeremy James
Shane Jeremy James - Hire a Keynote Motivational Business Speaker
Shane Jeremy James-Factors Affecting the Level of Motivation in Individuals
Shane Jeremy James | Tips for a Good Motivational Speech
Shane Jeremy James | 3 Key Factors to Sell Your Business
The Hardest Thing To Do In Business
Las Vegas Shooting - I Was Trapped In Mandalay Bay
The Hardest Thing To Do In Business By Shane Jeremy James
Shane Jeremy James says White Space Makes You Rich
HITTING THE STREETS TO FEED THE HOMELESS THE COMPASSION MOVEMENT SHOW
Shane Jeremy James || Great Management Tips to Motivate Employees
Shane Jeremy James explaining why White Space Makes Your Rich
Importance of Motivation to Achieve Success in Life
Shane Jeremy James || SOCIAL MEDIA POWER
Shane Jeremy James || Simple Rules Of Motivation
Shane Jeremy James || Starting Your Own Small Business from Home

Shane Jeremy James

54 15 0
By shanejeremyjames

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." This just about sums up my persona, and the way I journey through life. This famous quote by Maya Angelou signifies the importance of empathy, inspiration, and motivation; and these are all areas, which I would like to promote to you via my blogs.

Welcome to my first blog on true passion combined with compassion. Now, you may be wondering whether there is actually a difference between those two words – passion and compassion. Well, in actual fact, there is a huge difference between them. The concept of passion is a strong, compelling emotion or feeling – a feeling of love, hate and desire. Compassion is the ability to show sympathy and concern for the misfortune or unhappiness of others.

Let me begin by introducing you to myself, and why I wish to write these blogs on motivation, compassion, and passion. My name is , and I have always been business-headed. From the ages of 16, I was reading business articles, and learning the art of business. I even started selling hockey cards – not a business I know, but obviously demonstrating sheer spirit and entrepreneurship!

Growing up, I had two passions. My first passion was hockey. I loved hockey, and although I loved the sport and was pretty good at it (if I do say so myself), I knew I would never be able to make a career out of it. My dream of joining the NHL faded, and I knew it wasn't meant to be. Instead, I focused all my time and energy on my second passion – the passion for business. Not only was business something I wished to pursue, but also knew that I wanted to make something of myself – to be successful, to be known, to make a difference!

When it comes to business, many businessmen focus entirely on money. For me, it is not how much I earn, but how much I could make a difference. Of course, money plays an important factor, and the fact that your hard work can earn you profit is obviously a plus. However, I love to make money knowing that I made it doing a worthwhile job.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 69 11
ALREADY PUBLISHED*****AMAZON****Life is very hard, each day we struggle to make it and we wonder where is God? God gave us common sense for a reason...
24.7K 1K 49
𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑡𝑨 𝑡𝒀𝑰𝑲𝑨 Running away from something you didn't even do is like walking around with an A4 paper sized note saying 'just put me in jail...
1.3K 20 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...
9 4 56
This book will build and firm your spiritual and religious beliefs. We are doing this for ministry and we want to inspire others too. We want to shar...