Shane Jeremy James always had a passion for business

Straight out of college, Shane made a name for himself by bringing the fastest growing franchise ever, Curves for Women, into Canada. This innovative business strategy earned him the acquaintance of some of the most profitable business leaders in the world, who shared with him their secrets. What was then a tiny upstart later became the fastest-growing franchise in the world, ballooning to four billion dollars in just ten years. But Shane saw its potential early on, and attached himself to it. He first targeted investors wherever he could — his old college professor, and even his mother. These early investments paid off as their first store landed in the top 10 most profitable out of the 10,000 total in the franchise.

Childhood

Growing up in a small Saskatchewan town of 1,000, Shane always had a gift for motivating. His natural energy, skill for entertaining, and innate sense of compassion set him apart as a born leader.

For Christmas and birthday, young Shane asked for only one thing: entrepreneur magazines! His love of business stretches back to his childhood, and he's carried all those magazines — and the lessons therein — with him for more than 15 years.

Even his hobby for hockey, normal for a Canadian youth, showed his intrinsic entrepreneurial-ism. Not only did he practice his negotiation skills selling hockey cards to local kids, he also honed his leadership skills as team captain — not for being the best player, but for inspiring and unifying the team.

Public Speaker, Author, and TV Personality

Shane later moved into the fitness industry with his book Think, Act, Love, Lose Weight. This began to earn him global recognition, with write-ups and TV appearances as far as India and China.

This success brought out Shane's natural talent for public speaking. Book tours and publicity campaigns put him in front of crowds of thousands, peaking at a single gathering of 10,000 people.

With a lot to say, Shane continued writing books on his passions of networking, business management, and personal success. It was at this time that Shane's eye caught the next leading trend, digital marketing. He realized this would be the perfect avenue to promote his line of programs, books, and video courses on a worldwide scale. This was the birth of his three current endeavors, Shane Jeremy Media, Branding Talent and Actions of Compassion.