A Topic to Fit Your Needs

Because Shane Jeremy James is trained in such a wide range of topics he can tailor a presentation to fit the needs of the exact group he will be speaking to. If there is a subject or multi subjects you would like Shane to speak on please feel free to set out your requirements and we will design a program to fit your exact needs.

The Link Between Compassion, Success and Great Leadership

Compassionate behavior is contagious. It spreads all around you, multiplying its benefits, especially when leaders make a point of inspiring it in their followers. There are many clear studies that show that people who give compassionately rise to the very top of the success ladder. Yes, you may have your few exceptions, but when you add it all up the ones who have developed this skill get there much faster.

Creating a More Compassionate Company Culture

Running a business, like Chef Gordon Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen or bringing in the mob to motivate your employees like Henry Ford, is a thing of the past. The companies who build the most compassionate cultures are the ones who become the biggest brands in their fields. They retain their employees and have a lot of fun building their businesses. Period. The importance of a positive relationship between employees and leaders was highlighted by a 2012 study which reported that of those not loving their job, 65% said a better boss would make them happier, while only 35% said a pay raise would do the same.

A Better Way to Live Your Life with Compassion

This talk is about how to find more compassion and love in your life, find self-compassion, and how to recognize people's suffering. This talk is interwoven with how Shane Jeremy James overcame being addicted to drugs, found compassion for himself, and what brought him out of a life of clubs and drugs to build a compassion movement. This talk will inspire you and when you leave you will feel you can get through anything, that you can make a difference and create a better life. You will learn to implement more compassion while being inspired and motivated.