Falling To Pieces

By SparkleSquid

More

Im With You
Heartbreak Is Painful
The Song That Hurts My Heart Thinking About Her
Tears of a friend
Loving Him
Kissing Him
Going Home With Him
Love Is In Bloom
Turning up the heat
Sleeping with my boyfriend
Your Mine
Being with him
Turning things up
Falling in love
Alone
Losing Her
Secrets
Hidden things I never told

Dreams Don't Come True

4 0 0
By SparkleSquid

I died in heartbreak crying so bad thinking she is gone I was fighting her just to get her out of there but the darkness is to strong I fell on the bed weak as ever from fighting that powerful of a force it fed on her despair I knew it got stronger by her I knew there was nothing I could do for her now my best friend has been lost in the darkness my dreams will never come true ever the dream I had about us getting back together as sisters finally vanished without a trace of her scent I could follow I grabbed a paper I kept with her name on it I cried and said how could you have done this Ace we were inseparable at least that's what I thought damn it Ace why I wanted to pull her close and tell her everything but she was truly gone forever so that when I finally learned my lesson from her Never Believe In Your Stupid Crazy Dreams it's just a waste of time hanging on to them like magnets my red hair did not feel like she was with me no more and I had to have it in for 4 weeks straight I regretted ever doing it to remind me of her I missed her so much I yelled out YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING ACE HOW COULD YOU HAVE LEFT ME LIKE THAT tears went down even more as I buried myself in the covers crying myself to sleep saying goodbye my sister it hurt a load to say goodbye to her it really did I asked myself one question why the hell did I still feel like I still loved her why do I still feel connected to her still drawn to her still it was so strange but I know now she hates me and she probably did pretended to be my best friend and never told me as I cried myself right to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.4K 33
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
199K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
71.8K 6K 141
Admin แ€†แ€ฎแ€€ แ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€›แ€žแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ free แ€แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ทแ€™แ€šแ€บ admin แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€™แ€šแ€บแ‹ Start date -21โ€ข4โ€ข2024(Sunday) End date-
343K 8K 67
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...