My Daughter (Dramione)

By wantinghemmings

It was the news that shocked the Wizarding World. Hermione Granger, the War Heroine of the Second Wizarding W... More

Prologue (Updated)
Chapter 1 (Updated)
Chapter 2 (Updated)
Chapter 3 (Updated)
Chapter 4 (Updated)
Chapter 5 (Updated)
Chapter 6 (Updated)
Chapter 7 (Updated)
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9 (Updated)
Chapter 10 (Updated)
Chapter 11 Pt. 1 (Updated)
Chapter 11 Pt. 2 (Updated)
Chapter 12 (Updated)
Chapter 13 (Updated)
Chapter 14 (Updated)
Chapter 15 (Updated)
Chapter 16 (Updated)
Chapter 17 (Updated)
Chapter 18 (Updated)
Chapter 19 (Updated)
Chapter 20 (Updated)
Chapter 21 (Updated)
Chapter 22 (Updated)
Chapter 23 (Updated)
Chapter 24 (Updated)
Chapter 25 (Updated)
Chapter 26 (Updated)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Book 2
Chapter 44 (Book 2)
Chapter 45 (Book 2)
Chapter 46 (Book 2)
Chapter 47 (Book 2)
Chapter 48 (Book 2)
Chapter 50 (Book 2)
Chapter 51 (Book 2)
Chapter 52 (Book 2)
Epilogue: The Final Chapter
Bloodlines Published!

Chapter 49 (Book 2)

20K 602 121
By wantinghemmings

“Just as we suspected.” Announced the healer that was holding a clip board.

 “What is it?” Draco asked and held on to his mother’s hand.

 “A long term spell has taken over Mrs. Malfoy’s life.” Said the healer, his voice stern and serious.

 Narcissa’s face was pressure and down. Her body had weakened after days when she had been set free from a spell. She looked down on her lap and a single tear escaped her eyes. She couldn’t believe a spell could simply take over her for at least 17 years. This explains all the things that she couldn’t possibly do if she was in her normal state of mind.

 “Can you find out who cast it?” Draco asked when her saw his mother tear fall on his hand.

 “I am not sure yet Mr. Malfoy, but we will try.” Responded the healer and tried to smile to lighten up the mood in the room.

 “Thank you healer.” Draco said and a small sigh escaped his lips. With that the healer left leaving them private time.

 Draco looked at his mother and he didn’t know what to feel. His mother was the person that helped in different things and he loves her so much, But seeing her broke and sad made him want to kill whoever did this to his mother. He really couldn’t believe that this was the thing that caused lots of distress for his family.

 “I-I remember everything Draco.” Said Narcissa. Everything she had done while in the influence of the spell had came back to her and she wasn’t happy with what she had done. She was horrified of herself now.

 “What do you remember mother?” Draco asked and adjusted on his seat.

 Tears started to run down Narcissa’s cheeks as memories of the things she had done flashed back. Even she couldn’t believe she could do such things to people who were innocent. She gripped Draco’s hand tighter and looked into his silver pools.

 “I-I killed people Draco.” Blurted Narcissa which caused Draco to stiffen and his eyes remain wide open.

 “W-what?” Draco managed to say as he blinked twice.

 “I killed, I ordered people to kill.” Narcissa explained her voice shaking with fear.

 Draco couldn’t believe his ears. His mother was just confessing to him that she had been killing people while in the influence of the spell. I mean he understood what the spell had done to his mother; if he was in a spell he could do things like that.

 “Oh my Merlin!” Narcissa suddenly said and pulled Draco towards her. A flash back just came to her and it was a warning.

 “What is it Mother?” Draco asked worriedly. His eyes studying his mother’s terrified eyes.

 “Save Hermione Draco, James is not to be trusted! He killed Astoria.” Narcissa said in a rush but Draco understood.

 Draco stood up and took a step back from his mother’s bed to apparte. He felt the familiar feeling of being squeezed into a tube when he appated. Finally his feet hit the solid ground of Hermione’s office, he opened his eyes and found Hermione sitting near the fire with her wand pointing at the new painting of her and Alicia.

 “Draco? What are you doing here?” Hermione asked and hovered the painting on the wall.

 “Mother? She-She-She is innocent.” Draco announced he didn’t know the words that he should be using but it was the best he could think about.

 “Innocent? The woman that almost got me killed?” Hermione said her arms starting to curl on her chest.

 “Please hear me out Hermione.” Draco pleaded and reached for Hermione’s hands but she avoided.

 “Mother has been in the influence of a spell and the spell was broken 2 days ago, I don’t know how or who cast it but she is innocent. She did those things unknowingly.” Draco explained but Hermione still hated the woman for what she had done to her.

 Hermione knew how Malfoy’s work and maybe Narcissa was just doing her fake-crocodile eyes style. She rolled her eyes and watched Draco look at her saying that he was saying the truth and there was no lie on what was coming out of his lips.

 “I’m sorry Draco but I have trouble believing in you.” Hermione announced as she walked pass Draco.

 But before Hermione could walk out the door Draco grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. He looked into Hermione’s brown eyes and tried to send her a message that he was telling the truth and sincerity was in him.

 “Please Hermione.” Draco begged. “A-Alicia broke the spell.” Draco blurted and it was the only explanation he had about the spell breaking.

 “What?” Hermione stopped struggling and looked at him straight.

 “Alicia. When I introduced her to mother she blacked out.” Explained Draco. “You’re in danger Hermione and so is Alicia.” Draco added.

 “I have high security Draco and I know Alicia can handle herself. She is a bright witch you know.” Hermione assured and just stared at Draco.

 “You can’t trust anyone Hermione.” Draco said wanting to convince her. “Danger is near you.”

 “I know that, and it was you who said I can’t trust anyone.” Hermione spoke as matter of fact and placed her hands on her hips.

 But before Draco could answer a loud explosion came from Alicia’s room followed by a high pitch scream. Hermione and Draco pulled out their wands and ran to Alicia’s room on the second floor. A thick could of dust become an obstacle because neither of them could see nor even breathe without inhaling the dust.

 “ALICIA!” Hermione shouted but a response was another high pitch scream.

 Hermione pointed her wand at the cloud of smoke and a tornado of wind came out of her wand causing the cloud of dust to clear out. There they saw Alicia’s bed room a mess and everything was broken. The French window was shattered and the shards were scattered everywhere. To their horror they even say blood on Alicia’s cream sheets.

 “Alicia?”Draco tried to calm down, hoping his daughter was still in the room.

 “Alicia? Come on Darling answer me.” Hermione’s voice was already shaking as she tried to call out to her daughter.

 “Damn it!” Hermione cursed and ran around Alicia’s room trying to see if she was okay.  

 Draco was searching for something in Alicia’s room when he saw the piece of paper on Alicia’s bloody sheets. His blonde brows stitched together as he picked it up and read it. He was sure it wasn’t Alicia’s hand writing because it was messy and sloppy.

 Suddenly his heart stopped when he read the scribbles on the piece of parchment. This was war; I mean who would dare take her? Even the highest wizard knows that kidnapping someone from social elite would be deadly.  Draco’s face turned angry and cold hearted, not only was Alicia taken so was Scorpius.

 “She’s been taken.” Draco announced which made Hermione stiffen. “So is Scorpius.” He added his voice dropping but his temper rising.

 “What?” Hermione managed to say as fear flooded her whole body.

 “James.” He spoke and clenched the paper in his hands.

 If there was someone who would try to do this was someone who has access to the home and Alicia’s daily schedule. And what his mother told him had cleared everything, James of course. He had the brains, the money, the access, the motive.

 “James? What about James?” Hermione asked her voice still shaking from fear.

 “He did this. That evil son of a bit-“

 “Draco!” Hermione scolded which caused Draco to be cut off before he could complete his curse. “James is my FRIEND and he is the only one I trust.” Hermione said.

 “That’s the point Hermione, he is the only one you trust meaning he has the motive and resources to do it.” Draco explained his voice slightly rising.

 “What are you talking about Draco?!” Hermione yelled. She had enough she didn’t want people accusing her friends about something bad.

 “Mother told me that James is not to be trusted.” Draco explained as he tried to convince Hermione.

 “Really? How would your mother know James?” Hermione asked her eyes narrowing at him.

 “I-I don’t know.” Draco’s voice suddenly dropped low. He didn’t know what he would say next.

 “Exactly. I never heard James mention Narcissa’s name” she crossed her arms on her chest and glared at Draco dangerously.

 Silence filled the room but both can feel fear and anger flood through their bodies. Both their children have been kidnapped and they couldn’t do anything else. Yes, both were Aurors but they can’t investigate since they weren’t activated.

 “Gosh!” Hermione threw her arms in frustration. “I swear if your mother touches a single hair on my children’s head she is dead.” Hermione threatened.

 “She won’t!” Draco shouted. “Because she is in the hospital and she’s weak.”

 “Whatever.” Hermione hissed and turned around. “I’m going to find them.” She added before she stormed out.

 “No one is going to mess with me or my family.” She said to herself and apparated leaving Draco in Alicia’s room.

 “She’ll never believe you, you know.” Draco turned around and saw James leaning on the door frame with a smirk on his face.

 “Oh yeah? And why is that?”Draco asked his voice angered at the man.

 “Weren’t you listening to her?” James started as chuckles escaped his lips. “I am the only one she trusts, meaning no score for you, lover boy” James sarcastically said.

 “Why are you doing this?” Draco asked as he followed James’ movements.

 “Simple actually, I want Hermione and your mother wants her gone.” James replied as he circled Draco.

 “My mother is back to normal Singers. I bet it was you who casted the spell.” Draco was angered he was about to launch an attack at James but he felt bound on his spot.

 “Tsk. Tsk. Draco, Draco, Draco.” James started and sat on Alicia’s bed. “I wish I was the one but sad to say it wasn’t me. I know about the spell cast upon Narcissa. One powerful spell I dare say.”

 “How do you know about the spell?” Draco asked as he stood there powerless.

 “I have my sources.” James simply replied and crossed his legs.

 Suddenly a phone rang which caused them to look at each other. James reached for his pocket and saw it was Hermione calling him. A chuckle escaped his lips and stood up walking towards Draco.

 “See that Draco, Hermione is calling me.” He mocked and walked out the door. “Ta da!” 

 “I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU” Draco shouted but only heard James’ annoying chuckle echo.

 “I’d like to see you try Malfoy.” He says and finally disappears into the darkness of the Manor halls.

 A/N: Hi guys! Tbh I never really wanted Narcissa to be a villan so yeah. Anyway, OMG! What happened to Alicia and Scorpius? Did James take them? Who took them?! Who would take such beautiful children? OMG! 

I love you all so much! :) thank you again for everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628 15 23
Draco Malfoy was in way over his head. He had been dragged into a life he never wanted to be a part of. As he manages to find his way out, he'll need...
32.6K 1.2K 28
Book 2: sequel to forbidden Love what happened to Hermione? What's going to happen next? Is Hermione dead? Find out! Enjoy☺️ Goal:...
43.7K 1.4K 58
Draco Malfoy had stolen her dreams. And Hermione Granger was π’‡π’–π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’”. AU // Dramione Fanfiction ~ Voldemort's army has succeeded. Harry Potter...
119K 2.9K 29
Three months have passed since the war and all is well, or so Hermione Granger thought. One day her entire world changes when she is told that she wa...