Roommates✓|| Hunter x Hunter

By AngelicBerries

"Wh-what do you want to know?" Gon asks, leaning back in his chair to stay away from him. "First of all, your... More

よむ まえ に
いち: I Didn't Think My Roommate Would Be This Cute!
に: I'm Your New Roommate!
さん: My Room After This
よん: You Get the Easiest One!
ご: Just Do It to Me Already
ろく: You're So Inexperienced, I Love It!
なな: I'm Glad You're My Roommate
はち: I Love You, Gon
じゅ: Tempting... Tempting...
じゅいち: Where's Killua?
じゅに: I Love You, Killua
じゅさん: I Want All of You
じゅよん: Is That a Hickey?
じゅご: Would You Rather...?
じゅろく: I Want to Hold Onto You Forever
じゅなな: I Need Advice
よんだ あと
a/n

きゅ: Happy Birthday, Killua

39K 1K 4.5K
By AngelicBerries

IX

"Gon, I'm going out for a bit—" Killua starts shouting, but stops once he sees Gon sleeping on the sofa.

He angelically smiles as he looks at how peaceful Gon looks. He silently approaches Gon, and places a small kiss on his forehead. He grins lightheartedly.

As he begins leaving the apartment, he decides he should leave a note for Gon, letting him know that he'll be out, and why he is.

Killua leaves the note on Gon's forehead, so that he'll see it when he awakes. Killua softly smiles as he sees Gon peace, and hesitantly leaves the apartment.

Killua really wants to spend his day with Gon, but he's not going to sit in an apartment all day, keeping an eye on his roommate that can't do much.

It's a very special day for him. One that he wants to spend with either a close one, or just by himself.

His birthday.

As he walks past the elevator, he notices that it still has the "out of order" sign on it. He sighs in annoyance.

When are they getting that damned thing fixed?

"Happy birthday, neighbor." A familiar voice speaks from behind. "Gon's not with you?"

"Thanks Hisoka." Killua says, stopping at the start of the stairs down. "And no. He's sick with a stomach virus or something."

"Well, hopefully you'll have a nice day." Hisoka says. "You're nineteen now, right?"

"Yeah. I'm the same age as Gon now," Killua sighs. "He turned nineteen a while ago."

"I'll see you later. I've got somewhere to be." Hisoka says, looking at the clock on his phone. He takes the stairs going up.

Probably one of his "appointments."

Killua takes the stairs down to the ground floor. He notices that the lobby is packed with more people than usual.

Oh right. That party's today.

He simply avoids it as he leaves the building.

Killua heads for a place he usually goes to when he has to celebrate something alone. He is very welcomed there since he's a common customer, and he knows the bartender well. Although he doesn't drink, he just likes to talk with the employees.

"Excuse me sir, could you please take a picture of us?" A random girl asks, going up to him with another girl at her side.

"Sure." Killua answers.

The girl hands him her phone. He turns it on and swipes it to the right to activate the camera. They stand in front of a shop together, and do some sort of pose. Killua takes a few images of them. He walks up to them and hands the girl the phone back.

"Thank you!" She exclaims, bowing.

Killua begins walking away.

"Wait!" She calls out. He turns around to face her.

"Yes?" He questions.

"Are you single?" She asks, slightly blushing and awkwardly smiling.

"Unfortunately." Killua answers.

"If you're not in a rush, can I get your number?" She asks, sheepishly laughing.

"Sorry," Killua apologizes, winking and jokingly sticking his tongue out. "I've already got my eye on someone."

"Oh..." she sighs, her expression falling.

"Besides," He continues, his expression becoming normal again. "I'm probably too old for you."

"How old?"

"Nineteen."

"Oh goodness, you are!" She says, having an awkward look on her face again. "I thought you were fourteen or fifteen!"

Killua smirks as he walks away from them.

He finally makes it to his highly anticipated destination. Once he walks in, he immediately gets recognized.

"Hey, Killua!" An employ shouts cheerfully, a wide smile on her face. She pulls him into a tight hug.

"Y-you're suffocating me!" He manages to breathe.

"Sorry! I was just so excited to see you!" She apologizes, letting him go.

"Do you still allow minors to sit at the bar," Killua asks, dusting himself off as he sighs heavily. "Canary?"

"We're not supposed to, but you're our only exception!" Canary says, smiling awkwardly.

"Thanks." He says.

Killua notices that the place isn't that full. There are only a few tables occupied, and only a few people sitting at one end of the bar. Killua takes a seat at the opposing end, and the bartender smiles lightly.

"Welcome back, Killua." The bartender says gladly. "What's the occasion today?"

"My birthday." Killua says, sounding unenthusiastic.

"How old are you now?" The bartender asks.

"Nineteen."

"So you'd like the usual?"

"Yup." Killua answers with a sigh.

"You don't sound very happy for your special day. Did something happen in your social life?"

"I would be spending my day with the special person in my life," Killua answers, sighing as he gets handed his non-alcoholic drink. "But he's not feeling well today."

"'He?'" The bartender questions, adjusting his glasses. "I thought you preferred girls. I didn't know you were gay."

Killua slightly blushes as some people look in their direction.

"Wing!" He hisses, taking a swig of his drink. "It's called being bisexual!"

"Still, who is this 'special person?'" Wing asks, slightly laughing at his reaction. "Did you meet him through your 'job?'"

"No. He's my roommate," Killua answers, looking down at the glass in his hands. "And it's nothing official. We're just very close. That's all."

"How is your job going, anyways?" Wing asks out of pure curiosity.

"I haven't been doing it often ever since my roommate moved in," he answers. "Besides, an incident happened with the last one."

"If it discomforts you," Wing says, taking Killua's empty glass and refilling it. "You don't have to tell me."

"I never want that to happen again," Killua says, shuddering. "I didn't like it in even the slightest bit, and they knew it too."

"If it's okay, how many people?" Wing asks, giving Killua a full glass again.

"Three." Killua mutters, staring at the glass.

"What all do you plan on doing today?" Wing asks, changing the subject as he notices Killua's discomfort. "It's is your special day, after all."

"Just some time to myself." He answers before chugging down the drink in one shot. "I don't need to deal with the racket in my apartment building or Gon's sickness."

"Your roommate is Gon?"

"Yeah."

"I think Kurapika mentioned him before." Wing says, and Killua widens his eyes.

"Wait, he comes here?" He asks, coughing.

"Yeah. He always gets drunk due to his partner," Wing answers. "So sometimes it's difficult to tell if he's telling the truth about some things."

I didn't know Kurapika drinks.

"Well, what does he say about Gon?" Killua asks, stiffening in his seat.

"He said that Gon talks about you," Wing explains. "Mostly his thoughts and feelings about you."

His thoughts and feelings?

"What kind of feelings?" Killua asks, rapidly tapping his fingers on the counter with tension.

"I can't remember all of the things he mentioned," Wing begins, once again refilling Killua's glass. "But he mentioned that Gon feels comfortable around you..."

Comfortable...

"That he likes what you do..."

He likes what I do...

"That he's attracted to you."

Attracted to me.

A faint blush tickles Killua's cheeks.

"R-really?" He asks with a shy smile, bashfully looking at the counter.

"I'm pretty sure," Wing answers, the uncertainty clear in his tone. "Though, like I said, he's drunk most of the time, so I'm not sure if he's saying all things true...

"He's a very loud and social type of drunk."

"That's quite interesting..." Killua mutters, still not over what he just got told.

"I shall be leaving now." Killua continues, quickly downing his drink. "How much do I have to pay?"

"Since it's your birthday, I'll let you pass for today." Wing says with a glad smile.

"Thank you." Killua says, getting out of his seat. He heads for the exit.

"Enjoy the rest of your birthday, Killua!" Canary calls out.

"Thanks, see yah." He says as he leaves.

...

As Killua walks up the stairs, he hears loud music coming from the fifth floor.

I feel bad for Kurapika and Leorio... having to hear that all night long.

As he makes it to the sixth floor, he nearly runs into the people he just mentioned.

"Sorry!" They all say at the same time.

"Happy birthday!" Leorio and Kurapika exclaim.

"Thanks." He says, feeling like a broken record.

As they pass Killua down, he continues going up.

"I hope Gon's feeling better..." Killua mutters to himself as he stands in front of his apartment door.

He unlocks it, and opens the door. He sees Gon sitting on the sofa with a book in his hands, and earbuds in his ears.

"Oh, Killua!" He exclaims once he notices the silver-haired boy at the door. He takes out his earbuds and puts down his book.

"What—" Killua says in shock, twitching his eye. He enters the apartment and closes the door behind him. "You're perfectly fine?!"

"It must've been a twenty-four hour thing." Gon says, sheepishly laughing.

"Your day must've been boring, huh?" Killua questions, entering the living room

"A little bit..." Gon admits. "Also, come with me!"

"Where?" Killua asks, still in shock at his condition.

"The kitchen!"

As Killua stands in place, Gon gets up, grabs him by the wrist, and leads him there.

"Cover your eyes!" Gon says as he lets go of him.

Killua follows his orders as he holds a hand to his eyes. He can hear the sound of the fridge and drawers opening and closing.

"You can look now."

Killua removes his hand to see a small box in front of him with a bow on it, and a little piece of paper attached to it.

Happy birthday! -Your roommate, Gon Freecss

As Killua opens the box, he widens is eyes at the sight.

A large cupcake with many different designs and decorations on it. It has the number nineteen on it.

Killua can't help but blush and smile.

"I love it..." he whispers.

He feels something tap his shoulder. He turns around to see what, but instead gets surprised.

By Gon's lips against his.

Killua immediately responds by wrapping his arms around Gon's waste and pulling him closer. Gon places his arms around Killua's neck.

After a while, Gon ends up pulling away to look at the sparkle in Killua's eyes and blush on his face.

"Happy birthday, Killua." He whispers, sounding as if he's intoxicated.

Killua doesn't thank him with words, but with body language.

He pulls him into another kiss.

This time, a bit more passionately.

((Ack! I'm a bit late!

But yeah, I thought it'd be cute to write a little chapter dedicated to Killua's birthday!

How old is he actually? I honestly have no idea...))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.9K 15
COMPLETED. Killua Zoldyck, a very famous model everyone is talking about. Gon Freecss, a normal university boy who know's nothing about the model Kil...
15.8K 657 18
What if you were assigned to look after the new boy? Doesn't sound hard right? Wrong! Killua has to watch after the new boy, Gon Freecs. And he's a t...
16.3K 367 26
[COMPLETE] It had been 6 years since Gon and Killua parted their ways to their own journeys. Gon stopped answering Killua after two years. In a dang...
56.3K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...