Werewolves of Sin (Vanoss x R...

By Dragon_gril506

What happens when Evan meets y/n , but there is one who has a secret , one who could end up getting the other... More

Meeting him
Turning and Meeting Team 6
Your Darker Side
....MISSING....
Dating
Blood Moon
Holloween Pranks
Fnaf
Tears
Fighting side by side: part.1
Heartstone : Happy and Fear prt:3
Heartstone: Sadness and ??? part:4
Heartstone: Anger part 5
Attack of the Fans
"You again?"
Crash and burn
Joe the Dog
Tears of Joy ???
Games and Games
Unstable
Dog Park
More The Merrier
Blood On My Teeth
Wings of an owl
Werewolves of sin
Showing off
Going on tour : Chicago
Going on tour: New York
Going on Tour : TEXAS
Coming Home
"Are They Always Like This ???"
Finding out
To The Beach
Tis' the Season
Going to a Consert
Starting Over
Flames (A/N Note _Please Read_)
Shout Outs !
Shout out 2

Brainwashed : prt2

114 3 0
By Dragon_gril506

It's been 4 days scene y/n was taken , I haven't gotten any sleep sense . The guys have been helping a lot , we finally found her location and we prepared for an attack ....
The Day Before the Attack
(Vanoss pov:)We had just gotten back from the training when we were about to go inside we saw a CD taped to the door , We grab it and go inside , we put in the player and watch , there we see Vanti , I growled as I see him shock an unconscious y:n , she had tape over her mouth , He shocked her again , her head hung low after that , he grabbed her hair and forced her up , she was tied to a table and was then injected with something , he laughs before the camera was cut off. I growled and walked off . The guys all knew that I was not to be pushed right now .
Later that night
We break in , a dim light shines over a messy table , mark was the first to give the sing to stay quiet , a growl could be heard in the distance , two doors flung open showing two of vantis guards the one held back a wolf on a leash who had a mussel on , I knew exactly who it was , y/n . I looked at her , scared and alone , she went away from the guards only to be shocked by a collar around her neack , blood was dripping from one of her eyes , she lined her ears down and tail went between her legs , she followed the guards to another room , we follow to see vanti sitting on a thrown , he looked at her with evil in his eyes , he taunted her and shocked her multiple times , she had to stay beside him the entire time , make one wrong move she was shocked , we all dropped down in front of her and him , she was given instructions to charge at us , when she was about to crash into us , she split apart , there was a total of five , one disappeared into thin air , two went off in one direction and another went in a different direction , Vanti and his guys ran off leaving us to fight off these y/n replicas? I told the guys it's better to stay in one pod , we all went to the first floor to find the heart stones , each y:n emotion had a piece of a stone witch made up a heart stone , we need them all to get the normal y/n back , mark told us on the way up , that most werewolves do this to make a pack so they could hunt and each of them could feed one body , and that most of these tend to fight . Apparently not all emotions like to be caged or held back ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.5K 32
After confessing his feelings to a certain creepypasta (y/n) they fall into a deep love which is unbreakable, but when a accident may kill (y/n) will...
1.1K 52 18
Y/N never wanted to find her soulmate. Her soulmate didn't want to have one. What happens when they are forced to work together, despite the odds. Wh...
8.2K 156 44
A girl, named y/n, can talk to animals and if she loves them so much, she can also control there action, but what if she is kidnapped, and she has a...
53.8K 1.3K 27
Evan and Jonathan are best friends along with the gang of course. When they all meet up stuff happens that can't be explained.