AWAITED

Per arsha_rc

This story is gonna revolve around a girl who is deeply and madly in love with her school life crush.. By som... Més

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
TEASER
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
NOTE
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
TEASER
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
NOTE
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 58
APOLOGY NOTE
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
NOTE
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
TEASER
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
NOTE
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 78
PART 79
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
EPILOGUE

PART 85

1.3K 95 14
Per arsha_rc

Here is last chapter guys..
I can't believe my ending this..
It's my baby.. My very first baby..
And it will always have the most special book for me.. I can never forget it..
I'm literally in tears now..
Thank you so much for all the support and love you all showered on it..
I'm truly thankful to each one of you..
I love you so much guys..
I never thought I would be able to make it this far..
But your love and encouragement did everything..
It's not just a mere story for me..
A hell lot of emotions are tangled with..
And the best part is a got you because of it..
You guys are the best..
OK.. Now I won't bore you guys further..

Read it.. And enjoy..

Happy reading...

_____________________

Six months passed by since Sanyukta gain her consciousness..
Initially she used to find difficulty in moving her limbs..
But with the help of medical care and support of her both families and friends she recovered in the speed of light..
Even her lean and weak body transformed back to it's original form in no time because of her four mothers' (Anju, Renuka, Maya and Rupa) care and 'desi ghee se banaya huya khana'...

The Agarwal mainson was yet again decorated like a bride..
It was the wedding ceremony of their Princess...
Everything was same like before..
No one left a single chance to make the day special for SanDhir..
All were happy and joyful..
Then at a certain point of time it felt like history was going to repeat itself as the priest asked Anju to call the bride when Randhir was done with the rituals the priest asked him to perform..
Sanyukta was ascending the staircase like she did last time and all of a sudden Randhir's heart started beating at an abnormal pace..
Sanyukta looked at him and blushed..
And that was it..
The hall heard a loud yell and shifted their gaze from the bride to the source of the yell..
That was when they saw Randhir standing at his place with a fearful expression..
Randhir - (looking at Sanyukta) Don't.. Don't move.. (he instructed)
Everyone was confused by the sudden change in Randhir's behavior...
He was about to get down from the altar when priest stopped him..
Priest - Beta aise shaadi ke mandap se uthna apsagun hota hain..
Randhir - (turned to the priest) Pichli baar main yahin beitha raha pandit jii..
Aur main lagbhag (almost) aapni zindegi khone chala tha..
Iss baar main wahi galti doobara nehi dohrayunga.. (and he got down from the altar)
Sanyukta narrowed her eyes in confusion as she found Randhir approaching her..
Sanyukta - What are you up to, Randhir.. (she asked Randhir when he was standing in front the her)
But instead of replying her, he just picked her in his arms in the bridal style..
Sanyukta widened her eyes by his sudden action..
She was embarrassed..
Sanyukta - What the hell is this.. Put me done.. Sab dekh rahe hain.. (she struggled in his hold)
Randhir - (Enough loud for everyone to hear his voice) Not a chance, Princess..
I don't trust your walking skills..
And I don't give a damn what other's thinking about us..
I just know one thing.. YOU ARE MY LIFELINE.. and I can't afford to let the history repeats itself.. (saying that he came downstairs and went to altar holding Sanyukta in his arms..)
Everyone was in awe witnessing Randhir's love and care for Sanyukta..
And Sanyukta hid herself in his arms feeling shy and self conscious...

_________________

"Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat" Sanyukta took her new full name standing in front of the mirror of her new room..
She was caressing her Mangalsutra and gazing at it through the mirror with adoration...
And all of a sudden she felt someone was caging her waist..
But she remained relaxed..
And leaned on the person..
Sanyukta - It's so pretty, Randhir.. I love it.. (she kissed her Mangalsutra)
Randhir - (nuzzling her neck) pretty things for pretty girl.. By the way Shivanya ki choice hain.. (he pecked her cheek)
Sanyukta - She has a great taste..
Randhir - Hmm.. Par change nehi kiya tumhe abhi tak.. Sit..!! Let help you with the jewelleris..
These must be suffocating me.. (and he made her sit on the dressing table stool)
Randhir first removed the heavy dupatta covering her head and then removed her all jewelleris one by one carefully with full concentration sitting on his knees..
Sanyukta - (as Randhir was about to remove her chuda) Randhir.. Isse abhi nehi utarte..
Randhir - Par yeh.. (he stopped in middle as Sanyukta nodded her head negatively)
OK fine.. Nehi utarta isse main.. (he said and lean on the dressing table staring at her)
Sanyukta - (flushed) What?? Aise kya dekh rahe ho...
Randhir - (set her waist length wavy hair free) Meri Queen ki khoobsurti ko..
You know what you don't need all this makeup and jewellery to look pretty..
Cause naturally you are the prettiest.. (he kissed her forehead)
OK chalo abhi change into something comfortable.. (and he got up)
But before he could go away from Sanyukta, his felt a tag on his hand..
And he turned his head to her..
Sanyukta too stood up and now they were standing face to face..

Sanyukta - (gathered are hair on one shoulder) Are you sure you don't want to make me change by yourself?? (she upped her eyebrow)
Randhir - Trust me baby.. I so want to do that.. But it's been a long day.. And you need rest.. We have plenty of nights to do it.. (he caressed her jaw with his knuckles)
Sanyukta - (hugged him) But tonight is different from other nights..
Let's make it memorable.. (she chipped pressing her lips on his neck being well aware of his sensitive points)
And.... We have plenty of nights to take rest as well.. (she tilted her head and smirked)
Randhir - Damn..!!
I thought you will be shy.. I wasn't expecting you to be this much bold.. (he was a bit surprised)
Sanyukta - (pecked his lips) I'm full of surprises you know...
And by the way if you can remember I was the one who kissed you first.. (she smirked again)
Randhir - Ahh..!! How can I forget that.. (he smiled shaking his head and captured her lips for a perfect liplock)
Both smiled in between the kiss..
After a good fifteen minutes they broke the kiss huffing..
Randhir - (catching his breath) Soch lo fir se.. If we are really doing this then I'm not gonna leave you anytime soon..
Sanyukta - Haan.. Soch liya ab toh.. (she pushed him on the bed and hovered over him..)
And who's asking you to leave me soon.. Haan??
Randhir - Woah..!! Easy girl.. Pura ka pura tumhara hi toh hu.. Aur kahin bhaga bhi nehi ja raha.. (he was caught off guard by her boldness)
But Sanyukta didn't pay much attention to his words as she was busy nibbling her a few hours old husband's skin with her soft lips..
Randhir let her do whatever she wanted to do..
But a couple of minutes later he switched their positions and came on the top of her as it was getting hard for him to control anymore..
Randhir - Now my turn.. (and he dipped his face in her cleavage)
In no time their clothes found their places on the cold marble floor and the satin bed sheet got crumbled more and more with each passing seconds..
Sanyukta arched her back and moaned her sexiest as Randhir's lips and tongue was creating mayhem in her each cell..
Randhir - I love you.. (he mumbled and pushed his being inside her wet core)
Sanyukta cried in pain and Randhir kissed her deeply to help her absorbing the pain..
He started to move slowly being careful enough not to hurt her..
Soon her pain got subsided as raw pleasure spiked through her blood..
Now there was no pain.. Only thing she could feel at that time was his immense love and affection by his every act..
As the night grew darker, Randhir picked up the pace causing them to moan and groan louder..
And they made their first night after marriage even more beautiful and passionate which they could cherish forever..

- The End -

It's the end of this book but a new beginning of SanDhir's life..
Epilogue is coming within a few days..
Thanks for reading..

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

184K 8.7K 58
Backdrop : Randhir Singh Shekhawat and Sanyukta Agarwal fell in love back in college! They stuck through each other during the hardest of times and l...
177K 8.2K 41
This story is by Muskan Agarwal (Most of you know her from facebook) I will be just giving you all updates of her stories. I hope you enjoy them as...
84K 6.3K 45
#1 in short stories on 17-6-2017 Few miles away from HER house, a car headed away from Bengaluru. "So how is it going?", his friend asked. "All my...
29.3K 1.7K 11
The feeling of being extremely alone - Tanhaiyan. That accident changed their lives. The Dream team competition broke them apart. Parth's accident wa...