Isabella Mikaelson(Completed)...

By andrea100202

Have you ever heard of Isabella Swan? The petty little human? Well you see... that girl truly doesn't exist... More

Mystic Falls here I come
Hello siblings
Mother?!!
Meeting the Scooby gang
Hanging out with the girls
Elena's a good friend
The Mikaelson ball
Damon
More then friends
Nik finds out
Esther's back
"We have a problem"
Siblingly love
I'm back
Forgiving
Not a Chapter
The five
Getting my daughter back
The Killer
Slasher Book
We all go a little mad sometimes
Dove Cameron/ Annabella
The Hunter's Curse
Hallucinations
O Come, All Ye Faithful
We three
Isabella/ Dove Cameron
New cover
Epilogue
Stalker story
Stalker story

Mikael

1.8K 56 1
By andrea100202

April, 1675, Paris, France

                     I cried out as Mikael stabbed me yet again in the leg with the dagger soaked with vervain, wolfsbane, and witchbane. I slumped down in my reserved chair that I was strapped in. I was in so much pain, but I wasn't going to let it show. I would never give him that satisfaction. I've been stuck like this for 30 years, and he has stilled questioned me for 30 years about my sibling's whereabouts. 

                      " Isabella, you can end this now. Just tell me where the rest of your siblings are and I will make the pain stop." I chuckled darkly.

                      " I know what you mean by stopping the pain, Mikael. You'll kill me. I know you will. So what does it matter if I tell you where my siblings are. I'll still end up dead anyway. So no, Mikael. I won't betray my siblings like that. I will endure every moment of torture, knowing that my siblings are safe, away from you. And when you finally kill me, I will do everything in my power to stop you from finding them." 

                       I smiled weakly as he growled and stabbed me in the stomach before stomping off and slamming the doors on the way out. I laid my head back and thought about the happiest day of my life, when I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Annabella. I still couldn't believe that I could still give birth to children. 50 years ago. She would be 50 now. She would have activated her vampire side when she was 20. If she wasn't dead already. I hope she's not. I hope she's well, and I hope she isn't wasting her time worrying about me. I remember picking flowers with her, making dinner with her, reading with her. I remember everything, which is a strength and a weakness. 

                        It's just all his fault. He separated us. I remember him entering, remember myself grabbing her and running until I couldn't anymore. I remember grabbing her and making a portal to Bulgaria, before pushing her in, saying I loved her before she disappeared.  As I remember more and more, the anger I felt increased, and I didn't even feel the melting chains slip down my arms until they were on the ground and my arms were free. 

                          I looked up at the door before melting the chains around my ankles as well. I got up and sluggishly staggered over to the door and opened the door the Mikael had forgotten to unlock. I carefully walked out and ripped every guard's heart out with my magic before walking out and breathing in the fresh air. I created a portal to Bulgaria before I was roughly pulled away and thrown into a tree by Mikael. I growled and ripped a branch off a tree before running at him and impaling him through the throat with it. I laughed darkly as he gurgled and squirmed on the rough, dirt ground. 

                           As I walked towards the portal waiting for me, I made sure to step on the stick in his throat harshly, for good measure. Then I jumped through the portal, falling to the ground as I was spit back out. I started running to the home Anabella and I had shared 50 years, crying as I found it was still there. I walked through the whole house, sobbing her name out of my mouth before falling to ground, facing the fact that I lost her. She wasn't here. You could clearly tell that nobody had lived here in about 30 years. She left as soon as I portaled her there. I sobbed for a little bit more getting up and shaking it off. I will find my daughter. I'll do whatever it takes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.1K 15
Meet Amelia Swan, she is 19 and has lightly tanned skin, brown hair, and light brown eyes. She is the daughter of Charlie Swan and Juliette Connors...
390K 10.7K 56
The minute Bellatrix gets a call from an old friend needing a favor she will be thrown on the biggest goose chase of her life. Little does our littl...
1.8M 44.6K 23
Eleanor Mae Swan - informally known as Ellie by her friends - has always been the "ugly" twin compared to her sister Bella. Bella didn't have to try...
61.2K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...