Girl Direction (one direction...

By xxCaliforniaGirlxx

Raining Love was a small all girls band with a love for one direction there inspiration. When they get called... More

Intro:D
Auditioning
Friendship Before Fame<3
Naked Party WHOOP!
oovoo
Honking, Snickering, and Confessing in the Car
Signing Our First Autographs:D
Songwriting is SO Hard!
Dresses
I swear on carrots!
Jealousy is Not a Good Color on You Em
Forgetting
Finding Lesley
Talisa's Desicion
Pain Is Beauty
Clubs Again

Baby Girls Got Back!

243 5 2
By xxCaliforniaGirlxx

Harry POV

We had just watched five hot girls singing and they were good. Like really good. I coudnt help staring and winking at the guitar playing girl that had sung my lines. She was really hot. We also couldnt all help but cheer everytime a solo was finished and we were shushed by Katy everytime.  Simon pulled Katy and his other two guests into another room leaving us alone with the girls. Oh yeahhhhh. We all turned to them and smiled and ran to them as they play screamed. We tackled them and I landed on the guitar playing one. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hello love." I said and smiled showing my simples.

"Hello Harry Styles now please gett off of me." she said smiling up at me.

'I actually like where I am." I said and smirked at her. She rolled her eyes but didnt push it any farther.

"Hello ladies, I'm Louis." Louis said as he sat on the blonde girls back. She mphed a hello.

"Hello Louis I'm Talisa. Now please get your heavy butt off of me! Viddy help me! Use your big butt to sit on this guy! " Talisa the blondey said as she grabbed the leg of the closest girl which was the one with super curly hair.

"Talisa get your hands off me! And my butt is as big as yours sister!" she said turning red. I laughed and that made her blush harder. The one with the red highlights was Francene and she was sitting on Liam.

"You comfy?" Liam asked her as she layed on his back.

"Sorry." she said as she tried to get off of him but Louis pulled her ankle so she fell back on him this time face to face.

"Thanks Louis." she grumbled and Louis flashed a thumbs up and smiled like an idiot.

"You are really comfy." Zayn said as he sat on Viddy's  butt. She blushed and ruffled Zayn's hair and he screamed and jumped off leaving a laughing rolling Viddy on the floor.

"You okay?" Niall asked th etall one Lesley and she nodded. She was laying on him and he seemed to enjoy it but she got off and stood up looking at the mess of tangled teenagers.

"Everyone stand up now!" the tall one that had sang Niall's lines said and we all obeyed her, even Liam did.      "Good now before we get um tackley lets introduce eachother properly. I'll start. Heyoo I'm Lesley and I'm 14. My mom is half Mexican and half American from her dads side and my dad is Italian and Mexican. I was born in LA but moved to San Francisco when I was seven. I LOVE chocolate and swimmjng. I love to wake up early and watch the sunrise. Don't judge. I cheerlead and dance with Talisa all the time. So yeah you go Tali." she said pointing to the short blonde one.

"Um hi I'm full percent  Portugese from both my parents and I speak English, and Portugese.I'm 15. I like playing soccer and cheerleading with Lesley and love to dance with her as well. I play no musical instuments but i sing and yeah. Go Viddy." Talisa said and pointed to the curly hair tanned one named Viddy. I noticed she had huge boobs and credit to Talisa, a big butt as well.

"Hi, I'm Virdiana but everyone calls me Viddy and I'm half Mexican, and American. I'm the oldest and I'm 16. I love the color purple and Justin Bieber is my idol. If I could eat anything for life it would be pizza. And no I do not stuff my bra thanks for whispering that Emely." Viddy said as she glared at the guitar one Emely who had been whispering something to Francene who had in return slapped her thigh.

"Are you sure hun?" Zayn asked winking and Viddy blushed and crossed her arms and we all laghed.

"Oo I'll go! Hi people I'm Emely and Ive been playing fuitar since I was five.I'm 15. Im part Mexican, American and Brazilian. I enjoy playing guitar with a bowl of ice cream on summer days so call me!" she said laughing. Mm part Brazilian. I like brazilian girls. Get a grip Harry, I thought but smiled at Emely who smiled back.

"I'm Francene and I'm the 'mom' of us. I'm also 15 as well. Im half American, and Native American so like indian ish but like not the ones from India. Like I'm the Sacagawea type. I like dogs. Yeah. Oh and I speak only English and my tribe language." Francene said and Liam nodded in approval.

"Well you girls know who we are I'm  sure." Niall said in his Irish accent and we all nodded.

"Of course, your song One Thing was the first song we ever played and thats when we all found out we can sing." Viddy said raising an eyebrow.

"So do you just play guitar and thats it?" I asked Emely. She had been spacing out until Lesley went up and slapped her face lightly joking around. We all laughed when she looked up startled.

"What?" she asked and I laughed.

"He said do you only play guitar?" Talisa said and Emely smiled at me.

"No I play piano as well but Im better at guitar. Viddy does drums and she raps and Lesey does guitar as well." she said smiling at Lesley. Niall turned to Leslie and she nodded.

"Now I can have 2 guitar buddies!" he said gleefully hugging Lesley and she hugged him back laughing.

"You rap?" Zayn asked Viddy and she smiled nodding.

"And shes really good." Talisa asked and Louis laughed making us turn to him.

"Boys and girls, I also have a hidden talent of rapping. I challenge you, Virdiana to a rap contest." Louis said dramatically taking a bow in front of Viddy.

"Bring it on." she said smiling at him.

"Boobear watch out! Baby girls got back!" I said laughing earning me a glare from Viddy. Louis and the rest pf the girls and boys howled in laughter and I did too. Viddy just glared at all of us and turned to Lesley.

"Shut up Lesley before I tell everyone about the time you called me at three in the morning swearing you were turning into a giraffe." she said. Lesley shut up and widened her eyes.

"You promised not to tell!" she said and Viddy smiled inncoently.

"RAP BATTLE NOW!" Louis yelled and Niall pulled out his iPhone. Viddy shook her head and pulled out her purple diamond encrusted iPhone. I looked at the others girls hands and noticed there were all mathching diamond encrusted cases. Viddy's was purple, Lesley's pink, Talisa's lime green, Francene's blue and Emely's red. Cute.

"My rap, my music." Viddy said as she clicked play and Stupid Hoe by Nicki Minaj.

"Are you sure? That song is kinda fast." I said smirking and she smirked back nodding.

"I get it cracking like a bag bag? B*** talking s** when she looking like a lab rat. I'm Angelina, you Jennifer. c'mon B*** you see where Bradd at." she started and we all cheered and clapped. She was good. Louis went but failed so Viddy went again. She rapped the whole song even the long would in it. We clapped at the end and Zayn put on Super Bass and she started again.

Simon POV

"Simon these girls show a lot of talent. We need more girl bands." Katy Perry said and I nodded. These girls did show talent and with a songwriter they could be the next big hits.

"Yes but Simon remeber the rules." Inella, my sister said and I sighed.

"Please care to explain what rules?" I said. Victor smirked.

"Yes what rules?" Katy asked and I shrugged.

"You know the band one." Inella said.

"You mean the no water for Louis before bed beacuse he pees?" I asked and Katy started laughing but quieted when she realized we were serious.

"No the, you cant own and produce music for two bands of five or more people. And you already have One Direction so its impossible for you to sign Raining Love. Sorry Simon." Inella said and inside I crumpled. I had really wanted to sign these girls.

"Well we cant dissapont them. I've been in there shoes and I know what it feels like to lose hope. Please Simon. Bend the rule." Katy said and I realized what it must have felt like to lose hope.

"Maybe I can sign them." Victor said and Katy sqealed in delight.

"What? Bloody hell no!" I said causing Inella to raise her eybrow at me. I could not have my brother sing these girls. I knew him too well to know he would probably change them into sluts and whores.

"Why not Simon? It seems like a perfeclty good idea to me?" Katy said and I put my head in my hands. Victor smirked and I could see and evil plan forming in his head. That little.....

"Fine go ahead. I dont care." I said getting up and thrusting the signing papers to him. Katy and Inella hugged and Victor came up to me.

"I hope they're good girls cause I'm bringing the bad side out of them and I dont care if I kill them along the way." Victor whispered in my ear and I glared at him. I was going to keep an eye on the girls and Victor. Great. Now besides watching five teenage boys I had to watch five teenage girls. Screw me please. We all walked outside to see all ten of them singing Drive By by Train and my stomach twisted. Seeing five innocent sweer pretty young girls that would soon turn into to sluts and whores made me sick. Victor my brother was the one that turned Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan into what they are now. I hoped he wouldnt do the same to these girls.

"Girls you're getting signed to Victor Cowell's new album Winning All the Way and he is your new manager. Congratulations girls!" Katy gushed as five screaming girls and boys ran to hug her. I turned and saw Victor licking his lips as he stared at the girls and I shuddered not wanting to think what he was going to do with them.

Victor and Inella Cowell I made up. But ooooooo victor is a bad guy and simon knows! no offense miley and lindsay i dont have nothing against you girls<3 comment fan like?:DD pic on side is emely martinez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 277 21
Liam Payne is in the worlds biggest boy band, he has an amazing career, four best friends, and a girlfriend. Life should be good right? Think again...
93.3K 1.5K 39
Who am I? I'm Heather Cowell. Yeah, you read that right. I am the daughter of Simon Cowell. Sometimes I think my dad is crazy... but this time, m...
31.1K 647 32
Addison is your normal teenage girl. About to be 18, loves One Direction like most other girls, has a best friend. One thing is shes in remission fro...
1.2K 13 43
[Completed] This book is about One Direction and girls who have known the group before they were famous and since they were little! Drama, love and l...