My American Soldier (Stucky F...

Door SithSorceress

What happens if Bucky starts to develop feelings for his old pal Steve, will they immediately connect or will... Meer

My Old Pal Chapt 1
Nothing But A Soldier Chapt 2
Their Past Chapt 3
Remembering You Chapt 4
Unforgettable Chapt 5
I Don't Need Help Chapt 6
Our Friendship Chapt 7
1 Thought Chapt 8
Help Me Chapt 9
"Your My Mission" Chapt 10
Some Time Chapt 11
Lost Friendship Chapt 12
Smut! Chapt 13
What Happened? Chapt 14
The Date Chapt 15
Feel Something For You Chapt 16
Why Did I Show Her? Chapt 17
"Lost" Chapt 18
Adoption Chapt 19
Arrangements Chapt 20
What Should I Feel? Chapt 21
Father Figure Chapt 22
I'm Sorry Chapt 23
American Lover Chapt 24
Pain Chapt 26
Our past Relationship Chapt 27
Planning Chapt 28
"I Do" Chapt 29
Not Our Honeymoon Chapt 30
Stucky Chapt 31
Not A Chapter..
Beginning Chapt 34
Deadpool. Chapt 35
Friends? Chapt 36
That Look? Chapt 37
Partners Chapt 38
Scotland. Chapt 39
Alone. Chapt 40
Regroup. Chapt 41

A Horrible Date Night Chapt 25

1.2K 38 70
Door SithSorceress

•Bucky's pov•

Today's the day that me and Steve are going on a date we decided not to tell Peter yet.

So we told him we had businesses to take care of that doesn't require him.

It's 7:40 at night and I just put my suit on now I'm fixing up my hair.

I wanted to cut it.. but I've changed so much I decided to keep my hairstyle.

"Hey Lucky.." I say to my dog as I started to play with him he barked.

"I'll see you in a bit."

I picked up my rose that I bought for Steve and walked to the living room.

Once I got there I noticed that Steve is still getting ready, so I sat on the couch waiting for him.

"Oh hey Bucky, Lookin sharp." Peter compliments as he walks into the room.

I smiled, "Thanks."

"I seen what Steve's wearing, it's like you guys are going on a date." Peter says.

I laughed awkwardly, "No were meeting up with some people." I lied,

He just nods walking over to the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"Why am I not invited?" Peter asked me,

"It's for us adults that's why." I answered,

"Ok whatever, by the way you guys need to go shopping for some food the fridge is practically empty." Peter says.

"Tomorrow we'll go"

Peter nods and walks to his bedroom,

I turned the tv on with the remote and started flicking through channels.

I sat there watching tv, I was so focused watching the show that I didn't even notice Steve walking in the room.

"You ready?"

I immediately looked at Steve my eyes widened,

"Wow you look amazing." I complimented,

"Thanks" Steve says, I could see his cheeks change a bit red.

I turned the tv off and stood up walking over to Steve and handed him the rose.

He took it and smiled,

"Now shall we?" I say as I held out my hand for him to take.

He takes my hand and we headed out the house,

Time Skips~~~

Once we got to the restaurant which is pretty fancy we walked inside getting a private table meaning no fans would see us here.

We sat at a table waiting for our food to arrive,

"So, how do you like it here?" I asked Steve,

He looks up at me, "It's real nice here I like it." Steve admits.

I smiled, "I'm glad you like it, because it took me forever to decide which place."

"I wouldn't mind being at a casual restaurant, as longs as my date is there." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Here's your meals." The waiter says putting the plates on the table,

"Thanks" I say to the waiter she just nods and smiles,

Me and Steve started to eat,

"This is really good." Steve says as he continued eating his pasta,

I looked up at Steve, I had some fancy burger with fry's.

"Not as good as this burger."

I took another bite out of it and sat it down on the plate,

"Let me have a bite and you can try mine." Steve decides,

I nodded and Me and Steve passed our plate, I picked up my fork and started trying it out while Steve had just took a bite out of the burger.

"Mm..your food does taste good," I admitted.

"Told you, can I have this burger?" Steve asked me I chuckled,

"Sure, guess I'll have this." I answered,

Once I finished eating his pasta I started drinking my cup of wine.

"Can you even get drunk?" Steve questions me,

"No..but it still tastes good." I answered,

We both sat there talking and laughing at stupid jokes I made in the past.

Suddenly Steve went silent like something's distracting him I turned around to see who he was staring at.

It's none other than Sharon herself I glared at her as she started approaching us.

She came up to the table and looked right at Steve,

"Hi.." She says awkwardly,

"Hey." Steve says,

"Um can we talk, privately.." Sharon says,

Steve looks at me, "Yeah, I'll be back." He says as he looked at me then at Sharon.

I sighed and looked down, Steve stood up and walked away with Sharon.

"Wonderful.." I mumble to myself,

I see in the corner of my eye that the waiter is approaching I looked up.

"Do you need me to bring you your checks?" The waiter questions.

I nodded, "Yeah." I answered.

"Ok, I'll be right back." She says she started walking away.

Once she brought the check back I signed it and started heading out to look for Steve.

My teeth clinched and my hands turned into fist, I see Steve and Sharen there making out and he's willingly kissing back.

I walked up to them and shoved Steve off of Sharon he immediately looked at me in shock.

"What are you doing?" I question Steve in anger,

"I-She's accept my proposal.." Steve admits as he stutters,

"But were on a date, and here you are ready to get a fiancé.."

Sharen looks at Steve in confusion, "Your on a date with your friend?" She questioned Steve.

He just nods and looks down,

"I-I'll just be waiting in the car.." I stutter as I walked over to the car ignoring Steve's voice.

Time Skips~~

When we got to his house I ignored everything he said and walked to my room slamming the door behind me.

Just as he started feeling something for me she appeared, I sighed and laid down on my bed staring up at the ceiling.

Not even bothering to get out of my clothes,

Now I don't know what we are or what we'll be..

I'm so sorry guys if this chapter sucks I'm horrible when it comes to writing about dates..

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.7K 785 45
What is Steve and Tony confessed their love to each other before and therefore the civil war doesn't occur? Will they win their first fight against t...
101K 2.8K 20
After surviving the war that nearly destroyed the universe, Bucky and Natasha have time to get to know each other once more. Both have come a long wa...
68K 2.7K 98
Your mischievous older brother Loki is causing trouble on earth, your original home planet, its up to you and your other brother Thor to stop him. Ar...
254K 5.5K 64
Rose doesn't remember much about her past, only how she got her powers. Rose's life completely changed when Thanos and the Avenger's came into her li...