Nothing But A Soldier Chapt 2

^WinterSoldiers Pov^

I'm finally free from all that suffering and controlling once I had saved apparently the guy who says that he and I were friends I fled the scene as far as I could.

My brain is still a bit fuzzy I can't seem to think straight...(Stop.Get some help) or even stop thinking of him.

Who was that guy to me I can't remember him but for some reason I felt some type of way when he said those words to me.

It seems like déjà vu, But why do I remember such little things about my past, I definitely was a soldier but today I feel like somebody else

Those people controlled me and brought me back from the dead I wanted nothing more than for them to die.

But I can't focus on them right now I did ran away for a reason, I ended up finding a old abandoned building and soon made it my home.

I started wearing hoodies to keep me disguised just in case they tried to hunt me down again.

I don't even have a regular arm instead it's all metal that could scare people off.

I live alone I now work alone I don't plan on working or living with anyone even if I feel lonely at times.

Im now cleaning my arm with a wet cloth I'm not always safe I had to fight some guys, I knew it was the people who were once controlling me.

They tried to follow me to my location but I'm always a step ahead of them..

I tossed the cloth to the side don't know where it landed I done even care where it landed.

I have a bag of food beside me that I had stole earlier I took out a sandwich that was wrapped up in tinfoil and started to unwrap it.

It smelled like chicken I took a bite out of it and savored the moment, It tasted amazing for an outdoor food stand sandwich.

Once I finished eating the sandwich I put the plastic bag beside the bed and laid down staring at the ceiling and soon going into deep thought.

'Who is Bucky?'

I sighed and shifted to the side now staring at the wall, 'Everyone has a picture, I should do some research on this Bucky guy' I thought to myself.

I slowly drifted off to sleep my dream was a bit weird or even a nightmare, I was in this building it was on fire with smoke just about everywhere I didn't know where I was.

But I had that feeling like I know this place or been to it before I looked around trying to find my way out, But there isn't a way out at least I don't see it.

Then I see him that guy I had saved,

My mouth parted as I looked him up and down, "Cmon follow me! I know the way out!" He shouts over the loud noise in the background the building started to fall apart.

I hesitated backing up only managing to hit my back against a wall he walked towards me, I gulped as he got much closer he grabbed ahold of my arm and tugged.

He basically started to drag me, I looked down at my arm as he dragged me to an exit it wasn't metal it was actually skin.

I looked back up at him and pushed him away from me I had such a hard force that I knocked him down to the ground.

He looked up at me with a hint of confusion written on his face, "What are you doing Bucky! We have to leave now or we'll die here!" He shouts my vision started becoming blurry the more he shouted.

I seemed to fainted or even died after, that I woke up my chest heaving and my breath hitching as I breathed in oxygen.

I sat up and put my head to the palm of my hands, I catch my breathe as I rethought that dream over again.

I have to know my past if we were friends I'm sure there's something about me somewhere..

In my past life I was nothing but a Soldier who is he to me?