Unforgettable Chapt 5

Steve's PoV

I haven't seen Bucky for a month I know exactly where he hides, I just can't seem to have the courage to speak to him.

How can I speak to him if he is in such pain that seems unfixable?

Of course I will do anything to help him out, He's my first best pal and always will be my best pal.

He was the first to say I'll be with you till the end of the line, He's the one that's suppose to keep us stronger but me I don't know..

I can't let him forget about me,

Natasha knows how much I care for Bucky if I lose him entirely, I lose a part of me..

Sam is the one to tell me That I should be careful around him, Sine he killed so many people.

But he didn't kill anybody as soon as he got his freedom, I know Bucky's still there and I'm willing to die if I have to save him..

Maybe I wouldn't try and get myself killed I'll be very careful around him, After all he did took my breathe away literally.

I was at the Stark tower I just started working with Tony, He's great with creating things but once you really get to know him.

Your heading into a dark cave..

I was at the dining area sitting next to Natasha, Sam was talking with this new guy named Clint who I need to introduce myself to properly.

Stark himself was drinking behind the bar pretty much any liquid that gets him drunk, He has his hands on it or iron hand flying another one to him.

"Guys This right here..you guys should try this I got it from a Paris trip not so long ago pretty amazing.." Drunk Tony slurs.

Natasha stood from her seat and walked over to Tony, She took the bottle out of his hand and sat it down on the table.

"I think that's enough for now you'll regret it all later.." Natasha says,

Tony rolls his eyes, "That drink was probably my favorite definitely going to buy many more of those" He says.

"I can't even get drunk.." I spoke up,

Tony's drunk self started to laugh,

"If you can't drink, Your life will suck" Tony slurs out as he walks over to the couch and plopped down.

"A bit yes but I'm not much of a drinker." I admitted simply as look over at Tony with a smug look on my face.

"Oh boohoo you little baby.." I hear Tony mumble I looked at Natasha and we both had that look on our face, Meaning what should we do with him.

She shrugged I heard random snoring I turned around to look at Tony, Only to see him pass out on the couch.

"He'll regret" Natasha admits I nodded agreeing,

"So what do you guys want to do Tonight?" Clint spoke up causing me and Natasha to look at him.

"I don't know you guys choose.."