Bad Boy Blueprint

By jadecarsonxo

❝In which dorky, quirky, super-duper nice and anything-but-cool, Liam Argent, transforms into a loud, arrogan... More

Bad Boy Introduction
Chapter One: Bad Boy Meetings [edited]
Chapter Two: Bad Boy Meetings Part II
Chapter Four: Bad Boy Siblings
Chapter Five: Bad Boy Questions
Chapter Six: Bad Boy Training
Chapter Seven: Bad Boy Football Games
Chapter Eight: Bad Boy Makeovers
Chapter Nine: Bad Boy Parties
Chapter Ten: Bad Boy Hangovers
Chapter Eleven: Bad Boy Sleepovers
Chapter Twelve: Bad Boy Dinners
Chapter Thirteen: Bad Boy Kisses
Chapter Fourteen: Bad Boy Endings
Epilogue: Bad Boy Babies
One Shot Competition
Bad Boy Blueprint Facts
Author's Note #1
Good Girl Guidelines Sneak Peek
Good Girl Guidelines Update
ANNOUCEMENT!
Good Girl Guidelines + Self Discovery Crisis?!?!?
where have you been jade? new blog and youtube
IVE POSTED A NEW BOOK

Chapter Three: Bad Boy Blueprint

33.8K 1.3K 724
By jadecarsonxo

3 | Bad Boy Blueprint

Movie poster on the side made by @AmiraHenderson. I updated from my phone so sorry for any mistakes. Vote and Comment because it's highly appreciated :3

Four, long, hours later, I was heading towards the cafeteria because it was time for lunch. I knew that at this point, I was going to have to tell Will and Scott my side of the story about what happened this morning with Bradley-I couldn't avoid it any longer.

As I walked down the halls, I caught the attention of several students. I mean, seriously? What happened wasn't even a big deal. I'm sure plenty of guys in this school has asked Bradley out on a date and was rejected. What's so special about my situation? I flipped the finger to a few snickering students and increased in speed. In a matter of minutes, I was finally in the cafeteria.

Completely ignoring the lunch line, in an attempt to avoid anymore stares and snickers, I headed straight to my usual table. I instantly spotted Will's wavy curls and Scott's football, that was placed on top of the white and black, rectangular table.

"Heeey, Liam," Scott said, in a sing-song voice. I quickly darted my eyes to him, then looked way. I was in no mood for his extra-happiness.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" Will spat, as she took a small bite of her chicken salad. "Is everyone still making fun of you? Because I'll fuck them up for you if you want me to?"

"Thanks for the offer, but no thank you," I replied,stretching my legs out on the bench seat of the table. Since Scott was the head quarterback of the football team, usually the rest of the guys will be filling up the table-but not today.

"Where's the guys?" I asked, as I shuffled in my bag for my peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Did they finally get tired of Will's abusiveness?" And that rewarded with a punch in the arm for no other than the girl herself.

"I'm not that abusive!" She cried, looking at her boyfriend in hopes that he will back her up. Scott quickly looked at me and I replied with a shrug of the shoulders.

"Well..." He began, but never finished because Will's hand raised up and moved closer to Scott's cheek. "The guy are practicing for the game next week,"

"Shouldn't you be practicing with them?" I questioned, taking a huge bite out of my sandwich. All that frustration and anger made me feel ravenous.

"I rather be here; helping my best friend out with hisgirl problems," He replied, as a friendly smile grew upon his face."Plus, we have practice again after school, so I'll be fine,"

"Okay, enough beating around the bush," Will interjected, straightening out her posture and leaning closer to me from across the table, "Tell us what happened with Bradley."

Sighing, I subconsciously ran my fingers through my hair and close my eyes. "She rejected my invitation to go on a date."

"No shit," Scott said, "what exactly did she say? Be detailed Liam!"

"Like usual I was waiting for her at her locker so I can walk her to her first period class, at the heat of the moment, because it was on my mind all morning, I decided that I was going ask her out. When we were heading to her class, I asked her the anticipated question, and at that point a lot of people stopped and started crowding around us. I mean, who wouldn't? Every knew I was in love with the damn girl,"

"So she just said no to you in front of everyone?" Will questioned.

"Yeah, she said no because I'm too nice and she's too emotionally unstable because of her last relationship,"

"Bullshit," muttered Will as she rolled her eyes, "How can someone be too nice?"

"I know but maybe-"

"Speaking of the devil," Scott interrupted, nodding his head to something behind me. I tilted my head around and sure enough, Bradley was heading straight to our table. Even after all that had went down, she still looked perfect in my eyes. As she walked, it looked like a gold aura was surrounding her. I stared at her and watched as her brunette curls bounced up and down as she came closer, her green eyes lighting up as she made contact with my hazel ones.

"Hey," She whispered, as she stopped in front of me, tucking a piece of her hair behind her pierced ear.

"H-hi," I awkwardly spluttered out, as I stood up to look down at the girl. I was about six feet tall and she was only five-foot-two, so I was practically hovering over her.

"Can we talk outside?" She motioned, pointing towards the courtyard that was directly outside of the cafeteria.

"Sure," I whispered, in a voice that almost didn't sound like my own. I spun my head around to face my friends who were both nodding their heads at me, agreeing that I should go.

Bradley smiled and started walking towards the exit. I kept my head down and stared at my shoes, to avoid the looks that I was definitely getting from my schoolmates.

"Liam," She said,abruptly stopping in front of me, placing her freshly manicured hand under my chin, tilting my head up. "Why are you looking at the ground?"

"To avoid the freaking staring." I grunted.

"Why should you care about their staring?"

"Because it's annoying," I replied, after a few seconds of silence.

"Well, let's give them something to stare about." She whispered, as a small smile tainted her pink lips. Bradley then grasped onto my hand and intertwined her fingers between the spaces of mine, dragging us both out of the cafeteria.

A few minutes later, we were finally out of the cafeteria and sitting at a table in the courtyard. Since it was only January, the New York air was cold but surprisingly not freezing.

I stared at Bradley, as she looked down at the grass. The smile that was on her face a mere few minutes ago, was now replaced with a sad smile. I watched as she rubbed her hands up and down her bare arms, in an attempt to create heat and avoid eye contact with me.

"I'm so sorry about what happened, Liam," She whispered, in a small tone that I almost didn't hear.

"It's o-"

"No, it's not okay," She said, turning to face me, "I made you feel like a complete idiot in front of everyone, I shouldn't have done that to you,"

"Then why did you?" I questioned, moving closer to the girl, "I know that you know that I really like you. Why don't you like me back?"

"I said it once, and I'll say it again: You're too nice for me, Liam. You let things happen to you and you don't even try to fix them. You just let it happen and push it away instead of fighting it."

"Because it's not in my nature to fight. I just forgive and forget,"

"And that's the problem," She cried, "I don't need someone like that in my life right now, I need someone that will fight for me, someone who will be able to defend themselves,"

"I'm not understanding," I replied, looking away from the girl. "I will always fight for you, Bradley. I'm not going to make a big show of it for everyone,"

"I just need someone different. I don't want a boy, I want a man."

"So you brought me out here to tell me that you're done with teenage boys?" I replied, to make sure what she was says was correct.

"Pretty much," She whispered, standing up from her seat. "I'm glad we had this talk, Liam."

"Yeah, me too," I grunted.

"Well, I got to go," She said, opening the door to head back into the cafeteria. "I'm really sorry, okay?"

"Yeah." I quickly saying, turning around so I wouldn't have to watch her walk away. After a few minutes of silence and sulking, I hear a slam sound from behind me as the door hits the side of the school.

"What the hell happened?" bellowed familiar voices from behind me, it was Will and Scott.

"She told me that she's completely done with teenage boys and she practically called me a loser,"

"Are you serious?" Will questioned, banging her fist on the table, "I swear, Liam, just say the word and I'll rough her up. No one gets to call my friend a loser but me,"

"Willamena," I said, cautiously, "There's no need for fighting,"

"Yeah," Scott added from behind me, "I don't want the two most important girls in my life fighting each other,"

"Whatever," Will said, rolling her eyes. Quickly, as if she turned into a completely different person, she spun around and faced me. "Guess what?!" She said, with a big smile plastered onto her face.

"What?" I grumbled.

"We're going to turn you into a bad boy," Scott supplied, with a smile matching Will's.

"Excuse me?" I said, incredulously, "Why would I want to become a bad boy?"

"So you can finally get some girl action!" cried Will.

"I don't know," I replied, running my fingers through my hair, "How are you going to turn me into one?"

"We'll create a blueprint," Scott informed, sitting on the table beside me, "A 'Bad Boy Blueprint',"

"And we will give you little lessons, tasks, and projects!"

"Are you sure this a good idea?" I said, looking at the excited brunette.

"Definitely!"

After a few minutes of thinking, I looked at both my friends and starting smiling. I guess it wouldn't hurt to be someone new for once, I'll still be the same old Liam-I'll just be 'badder'. I know Bradley said she was done with teenage boys but maybe if she noticed the change in me, then she'll change her mind.

"Then I guess, Operation: Bad Boy Blueprint is in effect!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.5K 52
Update: I realised today (5 years after I actually started writing) that this book is cringe as fvck and needs a serious revamp. I'll be editing the...
22 0 4
Aria Delilah Hathaway is has just moved from Big Apple living into the suburbs of the San Fernando Valley in Southern California since her father's m...
49 7 9
Billionaire Ashton Brooks has a bad reputation that he just can't seem to shake. He's rude, spoiled, toys with women, and mocks anyone below him. He'...
1.7M 59.1K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...