Until the Final I Do

By AutumnSewell_

Spencer King has it all. He runs a multi-million dollar company, he's good looking, and he even has the most... More

Until the Final I Do
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Thank You
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Epilogue
What's Next

Chapter Thirteen

6.2K 212 10
By AutumnSewell_

BROOKLYN

It has been a week since I last have seen Spencer. He went to New York to visit his mom and father and I don't know whether he is back or not. I couldn't imagine the excitement following the discovery of his dad being tumor free. On the other hand, Liam is on a fishing trip with his father. It's the news I hear about other parents that makes me miss the relationship I had with my own.

I haven't heard from Tori either. It is honestly killing me that I don't know if she and Grayson broke up. Normally, she will come and talk to me, but for some reason, she hasn't contacted me for a week. It is very unlike her.

But, even though I don't have those people to hang out with or my parents, I still have my second mother. Or my future mother in law. Gloria has been there for me when I went through a fall out with my dad. She was the one who also helped me get out of that situation. I can't thank her enough or tell her how much she means to me.

"Liam has talked non-stop about children. He keeps commenting how he hopes they have your eyes," Gloria beams.

At the mention of kids, I tense up. I know Liam wants kids. He mentioned it before, but after my talk with Tori and finally allowing my mind to think of the baby, I don't know when I will be ready to have a child. Part of me thinks it was my fault mine and Spencer's child didn't survive. I should have done things differently and got out of that situation sooner. A part of me will always wonder what would like to be like if I had our daughter or son. Would Spencer and I be together right now? Would we be a happy family?

"Yeah, kids are a conversation he started. I just don't know how soon I want kids. I mean, I would love to travel first and then get locked down, but I don't want to be pregnant right after we get married," I shrug.

"Don't get freaked out about it. I understand not wanting to be locked down right away," Gloria smiles. "Robert and I didn't have Liam until our second anniversary."

"Well, I should get going. This was fun we should do this more often," I say with a smile and I get out of my chair. Gloria gets up as well and hugs me.

"I will attempt to get another day at the café arranged, but Liam never wants to let me have you. Now, that he is with his dad we can finally catch up without him stealing you away," she laughs

I laugh along with her before walking out and hearing the bell signaling my exit.

I soon decide to go to Spencer's apartment to see if he got back from New York. Normally during the time we dated, he texted or called me every time he landed and was back home. Now that we are just friends he doesn't have to do that, but I still wish he would. I wouldn't have to worry about something horrible happening to him.

With courage, I knock on his door with a strong fist and not many seconds later Spencer opens the door. Shit, he is shirtless and in nothing, but grey joggers. My mouth becomes dry as I stare at the sight in front of me. I knew he looked good before we broke up, but my god does he look fantastic now. I can tell working out was an escape for him while we were apart.

"Hey," he says is a raspy voice.

"I hope I didn't wake you," I whisper still trying to recover from having my breath knocked out of me.

"You have a bit of drool," he comments in a teasing voice.

"I do not!" I exclaimed, wiping my mouth anyway.

"Come in," he laughs as I walk into the alluring room.

The first thing I notice is the huge windows that decorate the white walls. They span from the floor to the ceiling on one side of the room. Elegant white furniture sits in the middle and along with that, a marvelous fireplace lays untouched against a clear wall. A huge flat screen rests above the fireplace and it is on. Playing on the T.V seems to be Fifty Shades Darker.

"Kinky much," I laugh, motioning towards the playing movie.

"Hey, it just so happened to of come on," he raises his hands in surrender.

I take off my shoes and put them by the door before I hesitantly walk over to the couch and sit down. I plan to stay for a few minutes and talk to him. It's not like I have anyone else to talk too. Spencer dims the lights and it becomes darker as the sun bids a farewell.

I don't even know how we got to the point of his arm around me, but I was comfortable and I felt safe. Now it made me more confused than ever, but I loved it. I loved the way his arm draped over my shoulder and how my head rested against his shoulder. In my head, it was a harmless friendship cuddle.

Before I know it I let my heavy eyelids fall along with my walls that were kept up so high just so Spencer couldn't get back into my heart.

***

I wake up on the most comfortable bed I have felt. I quickly question whether I am on a cloud before I get out of the warm comfort of the white duvet. My feet greet the warmth of the hardwood below and I take this time to look around.

All the furniture is white as it matches the walls. A giant mirror is mounted to the wall in front of the bed and a door that I assume goes to a bathroom is on my right. Overall, this room is huge and could be the size of my house.

Once my eyes are done roaming I walk towards the kitchen. The kitchen matches the feeling of the apartment and is white and huge. The only offset of color is the male that is standing by the stove flipping pancakes.

"Fuck," Spencer huffs.

He split pancake batter on his t-shirt and instead of dealing with it he takes the easy route. Spencer just grabs the bottom of his shirt and pulls it dramatically over his head. While doing so, his back muscles ripple. Oh. My. God.

I gasp and try not to faint. This gets his attention.

"Oh, hey," he smirks. That little bastard. He probably knew I was watching him this whole time.

Now, I decide to walk to the island and sit on a stool. My eyes roam and see that the couch has blankets and a few pillows scattered on it. He must have slept in here instead of in the bed with me last night. It makes sense since I do have a fiancé.

"Now breakfast is served," Spencer smiles and places a plate of perfectly cooked pancakes in front of me.

"These look amazing," I gasp as I start to eat one.

"I was always the chef in our relationship," he laughs.

"Was not," I rebut.

"You burned Roman Noodles because you forgot to add water. Your point is?" He teases.

"I just wanted to see what would happen," I insist and get up to put my plate in the sink.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," Spencer adds.

I turn around from the sink and see Spencer standing so close. The atmosphere changes as my eyes meet his. It's filled with that of lust. I'm in trouble if I don't get out of here now.

Spencer licks his lips and my breathing hitches. Our head moves to be closer and I savor the warmth that is radiating off of his muscular chest. Our eyes never detach until Spencer looks between them and my lips. Oh no... Why does this feel so right even though I know it isn't?

"Brooklyn," he pauses. "Tell me not too. Tell me not to kiss you right now," Spencer mumbles.

The words are stuck in my throat. I can't tell him no. Then it dawns on me. I don't want to tell him no.

Spencer's lips come down harsh on mine and move against them hungrily. My hands find their way to his hair and I tug at the strands. Spencer groans in response. Then he begins to lick my lips, asking for entry. I grant him it and our tongues clash together. By the time we pull away, we are breathless. I didn't even realize he moved me to sit on the counter.

Then it dawned on me. I just cheated on Liam. My fiancé. This was a bad idea. Why didn't I stop him? I never cheated on anyone before. What got the best of me? I don't give myself time to answer the questions running through my head because I am putting on my shoes in a rush and running out the door. The last thing I heard was Spencer's soft shouts of my name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 17.3K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
69.3K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
8.3M 227K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...