How To Steal A Kiss | √ Compl...

De Sommy016

A DASH OF FEISTY AND A BUCKET OF NERD Being the school bad boy doesn't mean that you get everything handed to... Mai multe

How it began
2. Endangered Balls
3. Howdy Partner
4. Enemy Territory
5. Dinner With The Devil
6. When The Crazy Come Knocking
7. Code Blue
8. Silver Is The Colour Of Hope
9. I Saw Silver Glow
Notice From Your Favorite Crazy Amateur Writer - Me!
10. I'm Not Crazy
11. Taking A Walk
12. Confronting The Witch
13. Moment
14. Girl Power
15. How To Party
16. Dangerous Woman
17. Lies, Lies And A Library
18. Sins Between Pages
19. Bullets Flew
20. Secrets Unveiled
21. Jingle Bleh!
22. Hurricane Ray
23. Do Svidanya Zion
24. Where I Go, She Follows.
25. In A Ridiculous Coat
26. Gone With The Van
27. Zion And Cara
28. Popcorn and Holograms.
29. Riley's POV
30. End Game
31. Show 'Em How It's Done
32. And Kiss
33. Let's Go Home.
How It Ended
Yo!

1. Beware The Nerd Witch

198 20 1
De Sommy016

"Truth" Jo answered

I thought of a good question then smiled as one hit me
"Who did you lose your virginity to?"

Her cheeks and ears burned a bright red and her eyes scanned the floor as if the cure to cancer lay there.
"Um... You" she whispered

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that," I laughed. Yes, I was a jerk.

She turned a shade redder. Hilarious.

"I said I lost it to you "she repeated a bit more audibly.

I smirked and looked at Rachel who was convulsing with laughter, then Stacey who studied her nails and didn't give a fuck.

"Your turn Ray. Truth or dare? " I said to her with a mischievous smirk.

Oh this was going to be fun.

She stopped laughing and shot me a dirty look. I rolled my eyes at her .
"You know you can't scare me Ray. Now answer! "

"Ugh... Fine! Dare"

Typical Rachel, always going for the more dangerous and fun filled options.

"Hook up with Mr Bells,"

I heard Jo gasp in shock and even Stacey stopped studying her nails to look at me -but just for a second or two, then she went back to her nails.

Mr Bells, the donut-loving biology teacher was the most unattractive person a classy hoe (as she liked to put it) like Rachel could hook up with. He was uh... Chubby? He had rolls of fat for a neck and a bald patch. He always had donut crumbs in his moustache, which flew about whenever he tried to speak.

Rachel pulled her phone out of her back pocket and dialed a number, she put it on speaker.
"Hey Johnny, " she said in a seductive voice.

It took me a minute to remember that Mr Bells' first name was John. "Oh wow."

Right in front of me, she made plans to meet him later.

"How did y-"

"How do you think I pass biology? Studying? " she cut me off.

Jo raised an eyebrow like she was about to point out that she was the reason Ray passed Biology at all, but kept quiet anyway.

"Well that was anti-climatic" I pouted

"Look on the bright side, " Rachel told me with a growing grin.

"What bright side?"

"It's your turn. Truth or dare?"

I felt my heart sink, I had a feeling karma was about to bite me in the ass.

"Dare" I gulped

"I dare you to kiss Freaky Frankie"

I heard Jo and Stacey gasp. Note: Anything that could get Stacey to gasp had to be very big.
Well played Ray.

Meanwhile have I mentioned that I hate karma? Just in case I haven't, I hate karma.

"Okay" I answered

What? I've never backed down from a dare before, it could ruin my reputation!

I started walking away to look for Freaky Frankie; the freakiest, ugliest nerd in school.
She always had a wool cap or a beanie on and never spoke to anyone except herself.
I always wondered why they let her go to school when she clearly belonged in a nut house.

I'd never seen her up close so I wasn't quite sure about the ugliness part - I heard that from the school's impressive gossip mill.
But whenever I did catch a glimpse of her, she'd be sitting in front of lockers with her legs crossed beneath her, reading a boring looking book or typing away furiously on her laptop.

I made my way through the sea of students in search of her as they parted before me creating a path.

Being the popular kid really had its perks.

From the corner of my eye, I observed Ray, Jo and even Stacey following me.
I better get this done with so I could start trying to live it down.

Nerd Ahoy!

There she was, sitting in front of some lockers with her legs crossed beneath her.
She had a brown wool cap on and a nasty looking sweatshirt, a pair of black jeans and... OMG... FREAKING FLIP FLOPS!
Her eyes were glued to the screen of the laptop in her lap as she typed unnaturally fast at the keys.
She'd snort and sniffle every two seconds, wipe her nose with the back of her hand, push her glasses which kept sliding down back to the top of her nose and mumble some incoherent words to herself.

All in all. She. Was. Disgusting.

I threw up a little in my mouth and forced myself to swallow it, the rancid taste burnt the back of my mouth.

A look over my shoulder gave me;
Rachel grinning like a psycho, Jo making an attempt to hide her smile, and Stacey observing with keen interest.

I took a deep breath and made my way over to her.
Once I was directly in front of her, she didn't look up, she just kept typing.

"Hey,"

She kept typing without acknowledging me.

"I'm Zion, but you probably know me already."

Ignored. Ouch.

Strange. Whenever I introduced myself to a girl, she'd blush and swoon and end up in my bed that same night or at least attached to my arm for weeks.
Maybe she had hearing problems, so I tried again,

"Hi Frankie, I'm Zi-"

"My name isn't Frankie." she snapped without looking up from her screen.

I'd expected her voice to be high pitched and annoying but surprisingly, she had a lovely, soft voice.

I decided to try a different approach.

"What are you doing? " I gestured to the laptop.

"Hacking into the Russian military database " she kept typing.

And guess what?

Yep, she still hadn't looked up.

"Haha... That's funny " I laughed, but she didn't even smile. She just kept typing. "Oh? You're not joking are you? "

"No"

I had to say, I was impressed. No girl had gone this long without at least getting all flustered or stumbling over words.

"Can I sit with you? "

"No, Cara's there. She doesn't like being sat on" she replied. Still typing.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion,"Who's Cara?"

"My chameleon,"

"A ...chameleon?"

Suddenly she shut the laptop and finally looked up. Hossana to the heavens!
I expected her to realize who she'd been talking to and at least get all shy and apologize for the attitude, but she just quirked an eyebrow and assessed me with amber colored eyes from behind her huge glasses.
I flashed her my killer smile but she didn't even flinch. Odd.

"You're more stupid than the rest," she finally said.

Bitch hold up. A little nerd just called me stupid? More stupid than the rest?!!

I know I'm the bad boy, but I still get good grades!

She shoved her laptop into her bag and picked something from beside her, then stood up.
She looked about 5'8 compared to my 6'2.

In her hand was a chameleon.

Where did that come from?

Time for the last resort.
I ran a hand through my dark hair.
Statistics showed that 98% of women found this action hot,
But this little nerd just pushed her glasses up and sniffled.

Oh this is going to be so gross.
I took a step forward

"You know Frankie, I -"

"I said my name isn't Frankie! " she snapped again

"Well what's your name?! "

"It's Riley. Now get out of my way! " She tried to step around me but I blocked her.

"Riley," I tested her name on my tongue "Don't you know who I am Riley? " I reduced my voice to a husky whisper and took another step forward, leaving just a little distance between us.

"Zion Wesley, 17. Son of Real estate businessman  Morgan Wesley and hot shot defense attorney Veronica Wesley. Older sister Zoe Wesley, 21,is a scientist, currently resides in Russia. Little brother Zachary Wesley, 10, is home schooled because of his "health condition". Drives a Range Rover sport 2017 and has exactly 40,000 followers on Instagram " she paused "40,000 and one " she added

I blinked rapidly.

HoLy ShIt. She's been stalking me!
"H-how did you.."

"Get out of my way"

"Not without this"
I closed the distance between us and leaned in quickly when suddenly...

"Ugh!" I grunted in pain as the air in my lungs left.

She freaking punched me in the stomach.

Damn. For such a tiny thing she had a good punch.
I bent over clutching my stomach and fell to my knees.

Then the little nerd witch lowered her lips to my ears and whispered,"You can't just go around planting your slutty lips on whoever you wish.Stay in your lane"

Then she spun on her heels and walked out with her chameleon on her shoulder.

I could've sworn I saw it sticking its tongue out at me.

The hallway was quiet.

Too quiet.

Looking around, I saw everyone frozen to their spots, gaping at me and the retreating figure of the Nerd witch.
Even Rachel and Stacey had their mouths hanging open

"A little - ow - help guys? " I asked

Jo and Stacey rushed to my side and I put my arms around their shoulders while they hoisted me up.

Rachel who finally recovered from the shock came over
"What the fuck just happened?" she asked

"I have no idea," And honestly, I had no idea.

"I guess I win" Rachel said

"Not a chance in hell. Give me a week"

Rachel considered it and then nodded, "You should've seen your face,"

Since it was school over, Jo and Stacey helped me to my car.
I tried not to flinch when Jo's hand accidentally brushed the punched area.

"Did she break anything? " Stacey asked

"Just my dignity. Nothing else," I replied with a forced smile. I didn't want to look weak in front of the girls.

"Will you be okay? " Jo asked

"Yeah. It's just one little nerd," Witch! But I didn't add the last part.

I shut the door, started the car and drove home.

****

After having my shower that night, I entered my room with just my sweatpants on. I was patting my hair with a towel when I heard my little brother Zach gasp,

"Zion! What happened to you?"

I pulled the towel off my face and gave him a confused look. Then he pointed at my exposed abs.
There was a horrible bruise forming right where the Nerd Witch had punched.

I was still trying to figure out how a tiny nerd could punch like that.

"I-uh fell?" I lied while pulling on a T-shirt.

"Sorry. Does it hurt? " his big green eyes looked up into mine with worry.

"Nah. How's Mrs Will? "

"She's cool. We did math today"

Mrs Will was Zach's tutor. He couldn't go to school because he had horrible seizures that happened without warning. Several tests couldn't get to the bottom of it, so Dad decided that homeschool was best for him.

"Go to bed Zach. I've got stuff to do."

"Okay, Goodnight Zion"

"Night kiddo"

I pulled out my cellphone from my backpack and dialed a number

"Hello Nate?",

"Hey man, Sup?"

I smiled deviously, good thing I had a friend gifted in the beautiful art of digging up info on people.

"Tell me what you know about Freaky Frankie."

A/N: Hi Reader. If you love this chapter please consider giving it a vote.
It would be really encouraging.
Comment your favorite character.
What do you think Zion is up to?
:)

Edited: 2nd June 2020

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

208K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
Midnight Falls De A Girl

Ficțiune adolescenți

195K 9.1K 65
When you're a seventeen-year-old girl with anxiety disorder and a gorgeous, popular girl that absolutely hates your guts for who-knows-what reason bu...
14.6K 381 30
Taylor is not your typical 16 year old. She's pretty odd. She's very quiet at school and she does her homework, she studies most of the time and on t...
Bitter Heart √ De crystal

Ficțiune adolescenți

10.3M 358K 61
Caden Miller. Hot, cynical, and notoriously labelled the bad boy of Crestmont High. Attention-seekers flirt with him. Idiots fight with him. The ones...