Capture My Soul: A Lucifer Fa...

By poptastic749

Lorelai Thomas is the poster child for being a Good Girl. Well mannered, outstanding grades and a need to suc... More

Chapter One: First Encounter
Chapter Two: Thoughts About You
Chapter Three: Dazed and Confused
Chapter Four: Wining and Dining
Chapter Five: Desire Unto Thee
Chapter Six: Foot Fetish
Chapter Seven: Consequences of Actions
Chapter Eight: Dark Haze
Chapter Nine: Dont Stop
Chapter Ten: Field Trip
Chapter Twelve: Interruptions
Chapter Thirteen: Affection and Trepidation
Chapter Fourteen: Lustful Antics
Chapter Fifteen: Beautiful Horrors
Chapter Sixteen: Cinderella
Chapter Seventeen: The Gala
Chapter Eighteen: Dance the Night Away
Chapter Nineteen: First Time
Chapter Twenty: Revelations
Chapter Twenty One: The Attack
Chapter Twenty Two: Reassurances
Chapter Twenty Three: The Doctor Is In
Chapter Twenty Four: Falling
Chapter Twenty Five: Inseparable
Chapter Twenty Six: Please, Sir
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Truth Shall Set Me Free
Chapter Twenty Eight: Torture of the Soul
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hope and Fear
Chapter Thirty: Sacrafice
Authors Note

Chapter Eleven: Distractions

16.2K 403 99
By poptastic749

We had apparently met everyone he had wanted me to meet, so we headed out. Not before Detective Decker gave Lucifer a stern warning about coming back though. Lucifer brushed her off, saying that he would be back when he was available. This had Chloe rolling her eyes and turning back to her work. I wondered how they ever solved anything and felt a tad bit guilty for calling Lucifer to begin with. We had decided to go back to his place so I could pick up my vespa and drive it back. I hoped that when I got there Jade would be there, we needed to sort out our problems and move on. Was I dreading it? Absolutely. But I knew it had to be done, so when Lucifer suggested I stay over for a while I politely declined.

We finally reached Lux and he pulled up right next to my vespa, giving it a questioning look. I turned to him and saw him watching me carefully. I reached out, caressing his face softly. My fingers brushed over his stubble and I was reminded of what that stubble had felt like in my inner thigh. I met his eyes, snapping out of my lewd thoughts. "Thank you for coming to get me today, it meant a lot." He caught my fingers in his own, bringing them to his lips and kissing them. "Of course, darling. Anytime you need me, you just call." I smirked slightly, "sounds like your trying to proposition me to make a deal with the devil." I grinned and he shook his head, leaning toward me. "Always, darling." He kissed me gently, his hand lightly turning my cheek towards him. I leaned in, deepening our kiss and putting my hand over his. I pulled away slightly, kissing him once, twice more before removing myself from his grasp. "I need to go," I murmured, a wistfulness in my voice. He sighed, nodding and sitting back.

I bit my lip, watching him watch me for a minute. "When can I see you again?" I asked. My words ignited a small light to go off in his eyes, although he covered it up with that devilish smirk of his. "Call me tonight, when youre finished with Jade and we'll see."

"Okay, thanks again." I leaned over to peck his cheek before leaving his car and walking over to my vespa. I strapped my bag down and climbed on, starting it and giving Lucifer a final wave before pulling out of the parking lot. I drove back to the dorm slowly, hoping Jade would be there and trying to figure out what I would say to her. I sighed, just be calm, Lor. Youll get through to her.

When I finally got home I was surprised to see Jade sitting in our common room. She looked up at me when I walked in and I froze, honestly not thinking she would have been there. She regarded me coolly and I mentally pulled up my big girl panties, okay Lor. No time like the present. "Jade we need to talk," she looked back down at the books in front of her, answering in a cool tone. "About what?"

"You know damn well about what," I said. My words were sharp but my soft spoken tone made her head snap up, she stayed silent so I continued. "Im sorry about the things I said. I didnt mean them. Im also sorry about not calling you, it was stupid and reckless and I shouldve known you'd worry even if we were fighting." I sighed, shrugging my shoulders before sitting in the love seat next to the couch. Her hard gaze stayed firm for a moment then, I watched as she slowly started to crumble. Her shoulders finally slumped and she lifted a hand to her forehead, holding it while her eyes closed. When she looked back at me she had a sad smile on her face. "Im pretty sure I was the one who was supposed to crack first."

A relieved chuckle escaped me and I moved over to the couch, moving her books as we wrapped each other in each others arms. "Im sorry Lor, I shouldnt have been such a bitch. Im also sorry for causing a scene. I was just so relieved to see you and then angry that you scared the hell out of me, not that thats an excuse, but still." I rested my head on top of hers, feeling a weight being lifted from my chest. "Its okay, Ive done the same to you."

"But thats just it, you never blow up like I did. Especially not in class." I chuckled, staring at the wall but seeing all the times Jade had scared me like that and there had been quite a few. "Yeah but youre the theatrical one, so its to be expected." She laughed. "Im sorry for not respecting your right to your virginity too, that was crossing a line." I stilled, wondering how to approach our next conversation. Jade must have felt me stiffen up because she pulled away from me to look me squarely in the eye. She rose an eyebrow, questioningly. "Lor? What arent you telling me?"

"Yeah, well about that..." I let it all out. Telling her about going back to Lux, getting slightly tipsy, dirty dancing with Lucifer and how that ended to us fooling around. She seemed pretty shocked, but not as much until I finished it off. "After everything you said...it had me thinking that maybe I was holding onto things a little too tightly." Jade's jaw dropped and I stopped myself from rolling my eyes. "Calm down, Im not ready to go all the way but...Lucifer introduced me to some of his friends as his girlfriend and, I dont know, I just think that maybe he doesnt want to just-"

"Hit it and quit it?" Jade supplied. I nearly choked and grinned. "I wasnt going to put it that crudely but yes."

"Hey, Ive got dozens of more of these. Hump and dump, shake and bake, smash and dash-"

"Okay, okay I get it!" I laughed. She laughed and I felt that rift finally close between us. She sighed, leaning her head on her hand. "So things are getting serious with him then?" I thought about it for a minute, titles were definitely a step in that direction. As was introducing me to his colleagues. "Yes, I think so...honestly Im just trying to not get swept up with it all, you know?" Jade nodded. "I understand. Just be careful, Lor. I dont want to see you get hurt." I gave her a rueful smile, absentmindedly twisting some hair around my finger. "I know, I will." Jade and I talked for a bit more, her telling me about Michael and how they were going out again. We ordered in Thai food and talked, catching up, and I reveled in this familiar pattern of ours. When she finally had to get ready for her date I pulled out my laptop, pulling on my reading glasses, and getting some work done.

Jade left shortly after, leaving me alone in the quiet. I put on some music in the background, listening to my jazz playlist, while I worked. I had gotten done with classwork, so decided to pull up a short story I was working on. I typed away furiously, feeling out a particular rhythm. I was deep into my creative process when my cell phone rang, pulling me put of my revere. I picked it up, seeing Lucifer's number. Shit, I thought, I forgot to call him.

"Hello?" I answered. "So," he started and I tensed up, waiting for what he was going to say next. "I got back to work, did some actual work. Got back to Lux, fired a vendor and then was able to sneak in a quick drink before I realized, that I had yet to receive a call from you." I sighed, squeezing my eyes shut and pinching the bridge of my nose. "I know, Im sorry. Jade and I just got caught up in everything and then I sat down to do some work and got distracted." Lucifer chuckled, "if you get distracted so easily I know of a few distractions I know you'd like." My lips quirked  up in a smile. There was a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. "Oh really? Now what would that entail, I wonder?"

"Well," he started. I had reached the door and pulled it open-

Only to see Lucifer standing there.

"It would first involve the two of us being together." He stood there, leaning against my door frame with one hand in his pocket and the other clutching the phone held to his ear. My jaw dropped and I hung up my cell. Lucifer frowned, standing up straight. "Did you just hang up on me?" That broke me and I giggled. He grinned while he stepped in, closing the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He turned back to me, that devilish glint in his eye. "Isnt it obvious? Im distracting you." He pulled me to him, crushing his lips to mine and pulling me into his dark embrace. I moaned, my arms going around him instantly, body curving to his. I felt my darkness open up, clouding my mind and my thoughts, pushing itself into my actions. Lucifer ran a hand down my back, gripping my waist. "What do you say, love?" He murmured between kisses, "care to be distracted?"

"Yes," I whispered. I felt his smirk and my eyes opened, just in time for him to lean down and pull me over his shoulder. "Lucifer!" I squealed. He lightly slapped my behind while walking into my bedroom. "Now, now, if you dont quiet down youll alert the neighbors." He plopped me back down on my bed so that I was laying down. I giggled and he smiled slightly. "I love that sound," he murmured, more to himself I think than to me. I gazed up at him, "now what?"

"Hmm," he thought. "Now, I want you to strip for me." My eyes widened slightly and I felt that darker part of myself rise up, eagerly wanting to excel in this sexy demand of his. I got up, moving off of the bed and walking over to him. With our gazes locked I slowly pushed him back, forcing him onto the bed. He had a wicked glint in his eyes and I smirked, pushing him back so he was now leaning against the headboard. I stood at the end of my bed, gripping the bottom of my t shirt. Slowly, I raised it over my body, pulling it up and over my head. I shook out my dark curls, letting a few fall in front of my face in what I hoped looked wild and sexy. I moved to my shorts, unbuttoning them and sliding them down my legs. I stepped out of then, facing Lucifer in just my bra and panties. He watched me with a cool, controlled gaze, lifting his hand and motioning with his finger for me to turn around. I turned slowly, propping a hand on my hip. When I faced him again I put all of my weight on my hip, biting my lip. His eyes flared slightly and I swear I couldve seen the slightest hue of red reflected in his eyes.

"Continue," his voice came out like sweet velvet, wrapping around me in a sensual embrace. I reached behind me, unhooking my bra and letting it slide off of my shoulders and down my arms. I watched him watch me, his eyes roaming over my body like he was a blind man seeing for the first time. I hooked my fingers in my panties, ever so slowly sliding them down my bare legs. When I finally stepped out of them and stood there completely bare I felt that darkness rise up, masking any embarrassment I had and turning it into pure lust. I felt my insides burn wherever his gaze touched me and I bit my lip. He lifted his hand and motioned me over with a single finger. I put a knee on my bed and brought up the other one. When I was close enough, he surprised me, reaching out suddenly and pulling me onto his lap. I straddled his waist and felt him rub up against my bare sex.

I rested my hands on his forearms and he looked at me with such a carnal look I thought I might lose it right then and there. His hands moved from my waist, sliding up the side of my body until he cupped my face, roughly pulling me down to kiss me. His tongue invaded my mouth and I groaned at the desperateness of his kiss. He broke away suddenly, looking at me almost pleadingly. "Youll tell me when to stop, yes?"

"Yes," I whispered. His lips found my neck, his stubble scratching me in a way that had my lips parting. He moved down slowly, making me arch my back while he moved down to my breasts. He pulled one into his mouth, sucking slowly. I moaned, feeling it go straight to my groin. He used a hand to massage the other one while doing so, biting down gently. "Oh!" I gasped as he moved to the other one, doing the same. He pulled me back so I was flush against him again. As he fondled my breasts I pushed his suit jacket down. He let go of me briefly, allowing me to remove his jacket. I tossed it to the floor, grabbing a hold of his dress shirt before he could resume his work.

He watched me unbutton his shirt, pulling it out of his pants and throwing the shirt with the rest of our clothes. On my knees I tilted his head back, yanking at his hair somewhat roughly. He seemed surprised at my brazen moves and I shivered with delight. "Not that Im not enjoying your little display of dominance, love, but-" Lucifer moved, pushing me back against the bed and pinning my wrists down. That wicked gleam came back in his eyes and his voice had my tows curling in anticipation. "I believe Im supposed to be distracting you." With his height, he was able to keep my wrists pinned and still move down my body. His tongue flicked out, trailing down my middle and dipping into my navel. When he reached my sex he trailed his nose lightly over it, inhaling. I gasped and he smirked, going back down. My eyes sprang open as suddenly his tongue made contact. I arched my back and he let my wrists go, moving to restrain my legs.

I wound my fingers in his hair as his tongue worked over my clit. I tugged on it and earned a groan from him, the vibrations working to stimulate me more. My breaths came out in ragged pulls and releases as my mind spun, I could hardly focus on anything. I was a bunch of nerves and he was the only one who knew how to light me up. He shifted and suddenly his tongue was moving in and out of my core, causing my back to arch up again and a low moan to escape me. He expertly moved around, moving from my core to my clit in a way like no other and I found myself mewling as I slowly started my ascent.

"Lucifer please!" I begged. He released one of my legs and I wrapped it around his neck, pressing him into me. With his hand now free, he inserted two fingers inside me while sucking on my clit. My moans increased as he pumped into me, curling his fingers just so to hit that golden nerve. "Faster," I begged. I released his hair, my hands raising to fondle my own breasts. I was all senses everywhere; pleasure and anticipation coursing through me. Fire licked up and down my skin and I felt myself coming close to my release. He moved faster, his tongue and fingers working me over and forcing my body to reach that point. I squeeze my breasts hard, tilting my pelvis up and gasping as his finger had penetrated slightly deeper as I had moved. "Yes, yes!" I moaned as finally I fell down into the sweet oblivion he had promised. Like before, his movements never slowed and I enjoyed my high for a slightly extended period.

When I had calmed down he moved back over me, looking absolutely gorgeous with his hair disheveled and that haughty look in his eyes. He leaned down and I opened my mouth, my tongue moving to explore his and taste myself on his lips. It was a heady combination, my cum and his tongue and I felt my body heat from it. He moaned and groped my body, "you are divine, Lorelai."

"Youve mentioned that," I smiled breathlessly and he chuckled, shaking his head. "What should I do about that smart mouth of yours, hmm?" My mouth....

"Why dont you let me do something about it," he raised a brow and I pushed him up. He sat back against the headboard again and regarded ne with a slight smirk. I crawled over to him, unbuttoning his pants, nerves tearing through me. I was very inexperienced, my only knowledge coming from porn I had watched. I only hoped that I looked like I knew what I was doing and that it wasnt too embarrassing. As this ran through my mind, my hands stayed steady and I pulled his dress pants and briefs down. He sprang up in front of me and my eyes wandered over him. I met Lucifer's gaze and saw he was watching me with a combination of amusement and curiosity. You can do this, Lor, I thought to myself. I let that darker, more wanton part of myself bloom up inside of me, taking control. I reached out, keeping our eyes locked and slowly pumped my hand up and down. He inhaled sharply, the fire in his eyes growing as I moved slowly, leaning in as if to kiss him. Just as our lips were about to meet I pulled back, inhaling with a smirk as his eyes sprang open. All the while moving my hand up and down. "You little minx," he murmured, his voice thick. I hummed, biting my lip as I saw him reach for me. I halted my movements, grabbing his hands and pinning them to the side. He looked at me wide eyed and astonished, his eyes filled with shock and awe. "If you dont keep your hands to yourself," I purred, leaning in to brush my lips over his jaw and to his ear, "I wont be able to finish." I let my teeth graze his ear and pulled back, hopefully a sultry look in my eye.

"Yes, ma'am." Lucifer smirked. I released his hands and resumed my post. "Good boy," I smirked, winking. Lucifer grinned and I went back to work, quickening my movements to get a response. Lucifer tipped his head back, eyes closing as his breathing accelerated. He moaned softly and without thinking I ducked my head down, replacing my hand with my moth. "Lorelai, bloody hell!" He moaned, jerking his head back. I had encased him fully, bobbing my head. My teeth were fully sheathed and I let myself go farther and farther down until I felt him hit the back of my throat. Lucifer moaned again and I quickened my movements, bobbing my head and sucking off the top. I set out a motion of using my hand and my mouth, rotating between the two to give myself a breather.

"Love, Im close. If you dont want to swallow, move now!" He exclaimed after a while. But I wasnt moving, I quickened my pace, letting him entwine his fingers in my hair until finally he found his release. Jade had once told me that ladies didnt spit, they swallowed and thats what I did. After a few more bobs I came up, a pleasant grin on my face. Lucifer looked at me in wonder, pulling me down to kiss him. His tongue explored my mouth and we groaned simultaneously. We pulled apart breathless and I felt my inner sexual desire return to the hidden depths inside of me. I suddenly felt exhausted and leaned my forehead against Lucifer's. "That," he started, running his hands down my back. "Was incredible."

My lips quirked up briefly and I opened my eyes to meet his gaze. "Have you done that before?" He asked. His voice had taken on a sudden sharp edge, his eyes hardening up. I frowned, shaking my head. "Never, only you." I whispered. This seemed to calm him and he pulled me into his chest. I snuggled up there, keeping my eyes open as to not fall asleep. "Good, youre all mine then." I chuckled and felt him kiss the top of my head. "Thank you for the distraction," I murmured, turning to kiss his bare shoulder. He stroked my hair and I relaxed. "Anytime love, although I believe I should be thanking you." I giggled and moved up off the bed. Lucifer frowned, "where are you going?"

"Ill be right back," I promised. I picked his shirt up off the floor, wrapping it around myself and doing up a few buttons. I then headed outside of my room, finding the dorm still empty as Jade had not returned. I saved my work, switching off my laptop and cleaning up my stuff. Making sure the door was locked I grabbed a bottle of water and headed back to the room. I found Lucifer inside of my bed, arms behind his head. "You look ravishing in my clothes," I smirked, shaking my had and crawling in beside him. "Well I hope I never have to say the same to you," he frowned and I giggled. "Do you want some water?"

"So I dehydrated you, I see," he grinned looking pleased with himself and I rolled my eyes, slugging back some more water. "Dont kid yourself, I havent drank all day."

"Mhm we'll just say that then." I sighed, putting the bottle on my nightstand and crawling in under the covers with him. We faced each other and I searched his eyes. "Will you stay the night?" I whispered. His eyes searched mine, "if you want me to."

"I only want you to stay if you want to stay," I countered back. He thought about it for a moment before reaching out and pulling my into him. I snuggled into his chest and he quietly murmured, "ill stay then." I closed my eyes, my body relaxing and slowly fell into a deep sleep. Dreaming of clouds, feather filled pillows, angelic music and red eyes.

* * *

Lucifer felt Lorelai fall asleep almost instantly, her body relaxing as soon as he was wrapped around her. He tried not to move, not wanting to wake her. Instead letting himself carefully play with her hair. I love her hair, he thought to himself. His mind wandered over everything they had done this evening and he was very pleased with himself and her. For starters, it seemed as if Lorelai was coming out of her shell more and he loved that. There was a little sex kitten inside of her and drawing it out had been plenty enjoyable. Although, her letting him go so far wasnt the most enjoyable thing this evening. It was when she took over and controlled him. He loved that flare of dominance he saw in her, so polarizing compared to her usual shy demeanor. But best of all was knowing that she had never been with another man like that, that Lucifer had been the first.

He felt an inexplicable twinge run through him, warming his chest. He had gotten the same feeling earlier today when he was comforting Lorelai and again when he introduced her as his girlfriend. That had been a surprise to him, he hadnt meant for it to happen but as soon as the words were out he realized how much he liked the idea. She was now his and the fact that he had someone who no one else had ever gotten to enjoy made this even better. Shes mine, he thought, carefully bringing her closer to him. He inhaled her scent; she smelled of sweat and strawberries, a heady combination. Lucifer closed his eyes, letting her scent take over his senses and slowly lulling him into a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.1K 45
"Hey," She began quietly, much like how she greeted him in the penthouse several times when he hadn't known she was coming over. "Look, I promise tha...
63.5K 1.5K 37
Lauren travels from place to place with her brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester. They save people and hunt down the monsters., but aside from doing...
9.5K 438 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
16.5K 348 12
(This is mostly Deckerstar, so they won't be much Maze and Eve stuff. ) Lucifer eventually returns to earth to be with Chloe, Dromos follows him the...