unOrdinary: The Loyal Kingsman

By McSwaggerMcMuffin69

A new student enters Wellston High! Events will change, relationships will form, and secrets will uncover. (N... More

Prologue: New Student
Chapter 1: Present Day
Chapter 2: Turf Wars
Chapter 3: Turf Wars (Part 2)
Chapter 4: Just Like Oranges
Chapter 5: An Unordinary Book
Chapter 6: Lighting PinkQueen
Chapter 7: Finding Evidence
Chapter 8: Arlo's New Plan
Chapter 9: New Discoveries
Chapter 10: To Chase a Con-Artist
Chapter 11: Seeking Truth
Chapter 12: To Chase a King
Chapter 13: Reveal! The Two Kings!
Chapter 14: Pasts Revealed
Chapter 15: Rumors
Chapter 16: Lightning PinkQueen Part 2!
Chapter 17: Poker Night
Chapter 18: As Beautiful as the Outdoors
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 19: Activity Rising
NEW FANFICTION!!!
Chapter 20: Take A Break
Chapter 21: To Protect Your Close Friend
Chapter 23: Past
This Story Ain't Over Yet...
Chapter 24: Metal Vs. Aura
Announcements!
One Last Announcement on this Project

Chapter 22: Tension

1.5K 34 21
By McSwaggerMcMuffin69

I gasp out in pain as I manage to burst through John's front door. I carefully lay Sera down and close the door. Her breathing was getting a bit slower. I walk to her, but wince and fell down next to her.

"Hey..." I smile to her weakly.

"Hey..." She looked at me with worried eyes, "I'm sorry..."

"For what?" I pant out.

"I couldn't't heal you." She look away, "I kinda slowed you down."

"Nah... You were badass." I smiled.

Sera give me a small smile, "Thanks... You knew that kid... The hooded person. Is there something that you're not telling me?"

"... He was a friend." I sigh, "We were both cripples obviously. I was the most experience since I have to deal with a lot of mid to high-tiers. So, I taught him. Taught him how to fight."

"Wow... You should teach John something."

"Oh I did." I chuckled a bit, but winced at my wound which was a bit open, "Worth it."

"I bet... I could see why Elaine likes you."

"What?" I blush and look away, "Nooooo, shut up."

"I'm serious, and I know that you like her as well..." Sera just dropped the fact.

I sighed in defeat after a few seconds, "Alright. I do like her. The problem is... I'm dating Remi."

"Oh... That's a problem."

"No shit." I cough a bit of blood. "... We need to remove that bullet." I pointed at the wound on her waist

"Yeah. I think it's a flesh wound... Still hurts." Her eyes slowly start to close, "I'm... Tired... Wake me... up when it's... Over..." She dozes off.

I can't blame her, she lost so much blood. My ability manage to heal most of her wound without her noticing. I just need to remove the bullet for the wound to be truly heal.

Not to mention the injection Sera received, I need to inject her with the cure. The same cure I gave myself back at my house. It is expensive though, all the materials. I need to go to Midoriya.

"Hey, I'm back." I heard someone open the door.

I turn to look and see John just stood there, his eyes widen in horror as he stared at the two of us, "G-Guys!"

I cough out a bit of blood, "I-I'm fine... Sera..."

John rush to me, "What happen?!" His hands laid heavy on my shoulders.

"Some goons attacked Sera." I shrugged off his hands, "I tried my best to help her. Look, don't worry about me! Care for her!"

John quickly transition to Sera, "Why is she not waking up??"

"Lost of blood. I manage to seal the wound, the bullet is in the way though... I would pull it out, but it'll risk to more bleeding. Not to mention-" I see John dialing on Sera's cracked phone, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to get Elaine."

"I'm sorry, what?" I glared.

"The healer." He glared back, "You know. Your girl-"

"Shut it." My eyes glow weakly.

John put the phone next to his ear, few seconds later he spoke, "Elaine! Quick, I need you to come over right away!"

"Like I'll listen to a cripple like you!" I heard Elaine from her end to the point where John has to pull away from her. Immediately, she hung up.

"That-"

"Language." I pull out my phone, "I got this."

I press her contact and press my phone against my ear. Seconds later Elaine picked up, "Hey, Aoi. Wassup?"

"Nothing much." I wince and cough out, "Look can you come to these coordinates with Arlo? It's better if you see, what's going on."

"Yeah sure." she replied.

"Cool." I hanged up and sent her the address we're in.

"Why Arlo?" John tilt his head.

"... Something tells me, we're going to need him later."

"Hmph. Sure." John roll his eyes.

Thirty minutes have past, John was looking at the door with impatience, "When are they going to come?!"

"John. Be patient." I look at Sera who was peacefully resting, except the fact that she's clutching her wound.

"What do you mean 'Be patient'. She's bleeding on the ground!" He glared.

"I understand that." I clutch the wound on my waist as I continue to heal myself, "But time will go longer if you're impatient."

John didn't really liked my remark as he glared at me with dark gold glowing eyes.

I returned the favor with a low glow from my eyes.

The tension immediately broke as we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." John walk towards the door and open.

"What?! You again." I heard Elaine shouted at him, "What are you doing here?"

"B*tch, I live here." John deadass told her.

"Language!" I called out.

"Oh shut up will ya!" John glared behind him, before staring back at her, "Look, just come in."

"Like I would-"

"NOW!!!" John glared at her.

"Eep!" Elaine hid behind Arlo.

Arlo sweated a bit before entering with her. What they see, was something they didn't want to even look at.

"Aoi?!" Elaine ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Gah! Ow... Watch the wound." I wince.

"Seraphina?" Arlo look at her, shocked.

"S-Seraphina!" Elaine let go of me and rush to her, "Wake up! How did you end up like this?"

She look at her beaten body in horror before glaring at John, "J-John... You creep! W-What the heck did you do?! How DARE you hurt her?! What did she do to deserve this??"

John just simply look at her with a deathly stare.

'Oh no...' Knowing what might happen next.

"You better explain, now-!"

John straight up decked her directly in the cheek, "WILL YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP!"

"JOHN!" I look at him wide-eyed.

He didn't take notice of me, "I didn't call you here to listen to your worthless rambling!" He stood over her, "HURRY UP AND HEAL HER!"

I was in no condition to intervene. Without Elaine looking as she was more focus on healing and not getting hit. I did my best to heal the final touches of my wound.

Minutes have past as Elaine is patching her up. Elaine's glowing hand touch the middle portion of her body, healing any external wounds.

"O-Okay, all done." Elaine look at John with a worried expression, "Most of the damage was from the stab wound. She should be fine now."

John glared at her, "Then why hasn't she woken up yet."

"It's strange." The healer shivered, "She... She's perfectly healthy. Yet, something is off."
The Tyrant King didn't like that response, "'Something is off', huh?"

'Here we go again.'

"NO SH*T! Anyone could've figured that out!" He bursted out in anger.

"Eek!" Elaine cower herself in fear.

"John..." I warn.

"WHAT exactly?! Be specific!"

"I-I Don't know! That's beyond my power!" Elaine looked away prepared for a hit.

"SO F*CKING USELESS! YOU CALL YOURSELF A HEALER?!" He move his arm to hit her. His eyes slightly glowing.

"STOP!" My eyes glow blue and a dome surrounds Elaine, "John. This won't solve anything! Calm your mind dammit!"

Elaine slowly turn back to John, and gasp. Now she knows that John has an ability. His faint glowing eyes gave it away.

"T-This dome..." Elaine look around, "Arlo did you-?"

"Ask him." Arlo pointed at me.

Elaine look and gasp.

My eyes held no secret. My arm was outstretched with my palm open up using some of my aura to protect her.

"A-Aoi...?" She was surprised.

"Hey, Princess..." I smile weakly, "I guess I saved ya... Aoi: Five, Princess: Four..."

John just glared at me before lowering his hand. His eyes turn to normal.

I lowered my arm, dispersing the shield. Elaine immediately ran up to me and hug me. Her head is buried into my shoulder as she cried in fear.

I narrow my eyes to John as he did the same. John give a small grunt and activate his ability and use his hand to scan Sera's body.

Elaine slowly turn to him and examine his actions.

John's eyes perk to something and he turn Sera's head to the side to see a really small hole.

'Uh oh. I forgot to tell him that.' I gently push Elaine away.

"What the hell is this?!" His eyes turn to me.

"A needle." I told him, "It was shot out and it hit her."

"And you did nothing to stop this?!" He march towards me.

"I tried-!" A hand caught my neck and it pin me to a wall, "Gah!"

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME THAT SOONER?!" John's eyes flared.

"I... I tried." I struggle to bring in air, "B-But you were to busy plotting your revenge."

"USELESS!" He tightened his grip, "Some Kingsman you are."

Elaine gasp and look at me, "Wha...?" learning a piece of information can hurt a bit.

I struggle against his grasp, 'Please John. I do not want to fight you!'

I guess some God was with me, because John let me go and went to Sera, "I don't care about you or what just happen." With a wave of his hand, he healed the small puncture, "All I want to know is who did this to her."

"Maybe it was EMBER" I suggest as I was rubbing my neck.

"I guess they made a mistake to mess with me." John proceed to carry Sera bridal style and lead her away to a room.

"Erm. Hey-!" I caught Elaine's hand before she even reach him, "Huh?"

"Just... Leave him be." I sigh.

Arlo sighed with me as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Jeez John! You're not yourself when your hungry! *throws a snicker bar at him*. Anyway! If you're new here, hello there! Welcome to this small community! We got food, drinks, dru-friendly stuff! And many more! I hope you guys enjoy! And as usual! SUPPORT URU-CHAN AND HER AMAZING WORK!!!

PS: My summer is a bit busy! It's messing up with my schedual and crap. Hopefully I can get my life together and post a bit more often! Thank you for your patience! :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421 12 4
He is a boy with a trauma, a past that haunts. She is a girl devastated, trying to rebuild herself from the death of one most dear. They find unusual...
48K 1.1K 13
Angel Doe is the epitome of childish. She never lost control like her twin brother, John Doe. In fact, she was the one who stopped him from killing a...
14.7K 331 17
(Y/N), after hours of studying, finally got into Wellston Private Highschool. He wasn't all that overjoyed, he knew this place would be the same as i...
14.9K 859 126
Cover Edit By Me This is Book 1 The twins; Zane & Zari, have enroll in Wellston High. They, along with their team, have a mission. To take down EMBER...