Is It Worth It?

Por cami090411

~*Book 2*~ Maybe happiness it's just momentary and just maybe everything we do is not worth it... In Emily's... Más

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author's Note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's Note
Chapter 63
Author's Note
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Author's Note
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 30

121 5 16
Por cami090411

EMILY'S POV

I couldn't breath to speak anymore so I just walked off the podium to a lonely tree and I just sat there, I couldn't move, and I just cried, and cried. I felt someone coming so I cleaned my tears and got up...

I was Aaron...

- Don't worry, no need to get up

I sat back down and he sat next to me.

- Hotch I don't know how I'm going to get through this. I don't know if I can take the pain anymore. Every memory hurts; and I need to be strong for my kids, but I can't find the strength anymore...

I was sobbing and he came close to me, put his arm around me and said:

- I know exactly what you are going through. I felt the same way when Hayley died. The only thing that kept me going was Jack. If it wasn't for Jack I would have probably committed suicide. I haven't told that to anyone, but it's true. The pain was greater than me but I had to make my best effort to keep my life running for Jack. Right now you have to do the same thing. You have 2 daughters that need you and Declan needs you too. You are their life support, you are their light in this darkness, so you have to be brave and strong for them.

- Thank you Hotch. You are right I have to be the bigger person and suck it up. My kids need me and they are the most important thing to me right now.

- If you ever need to talk or you need help call me.

- Thank Hotch

- Call me Aaron.

He stood up and gave me a hand. Then I walked back to find Declan.

- Mommy!!!

He came running with tears in his eyes.

- I miss him mommy, I don't want him to go.

- I know baby I miss him too, but we have to let him go because he will always be in our hearts. Remember that, he is watching us from heaven.

He just hugged me and I hugged him really tight. I'm not a big religious person, but I believe there's a God or someone watching over us and I know that if there is a heaven, Derek is up there watching. We just hugged there for a while until my mom, my brother and Derek's parents approached us.

- Rossi just invited us to his house to have a small reunion, if you feel like going. - My mom said

- Declan, honey, what do you want to do?

- Can we go see Mila and Maddie?

- Of course baby!

- I'll talk to David - Said my mom

- If you want you guys can go to his house.

- We are going - Said Derek's parents

- Mom, Harley, you guys should go too. Tell the team I took a detour, I might show up but I don't know.

- Okay honey, be careful.

- I will mom.

With that said I got into an SUV and drove to the hospital to visit the M&M's.

- Are you excited to see them?

- Yes mommy, they make me forget what's going on.

- That's good baby...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 37 14
⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*This is an Aaron Hotchner x OC (female) story set in the Criminal Minds universe. Please leave feedback and feel free to vote! Warning: M...
17.4K 257 22
When JJ is kidnapped and Emily comes back to help, and unbreakable bond forms. Will they get their happily ever after or will they fall apart? TW: ra...
27.9K 704 20
[Book 3 of 4] Finally able to settle down and focus on themselves for a while, JJ and Emily truly learn what it's like to juggle work and their perso...
2.3K 101 14
❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ❞ Too many arguments too much tears, they foresee how it will...