FATED ( JaThea)

By venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 12

2.3K 80 1
By venus_hudson

.
.
.
.
.
@ TGC

Too many paper works.......left and right meetings with investors, where keeping Jade busy, she even forget to take her break.
Then she notice her phone beep for incoming message.
When she open it, her smile automatically creep out.

From: 'My Goddess'😍

Hi! I know your busy...please don't forget to take your lunch.😊
-A

Before Jade could reply Althea's message, the door of her office open.

"Jade?" Interrupted Ellaine, popping her head at the slight door opening in Jade's office.

"Yes Ellaine?" Answering without looking at her secretary, still eyes on her cellphone.

"David is in line two, reminding you, your lunch date with him?" Informing Jade

"Oh shoot I forgot....I'll take it here Ellaine, thank you." Jade Scraping the documents on the side searching for the phone in her table.

"Okay then." Ellaine shaking her head...knowing Jade, unable to remember anything if she's occupied with work.

"Hello?" Jade, greet David relief that she finally found the phone under the stacks of papers in her table.

"Hi hon, don't forget our lunch date okay? See you at your favorite Chinese restaurant."

"Wait....I thought you will pick me up?" Jade is now confuse.

"Well, that supposed to be the plan but I thought it will save time and effort if we just meet there instead.....right? And to avoid traffic as well." Reasoned David.

"What?!.......never mind, okay.....see you there!" Feeling irritated, disappointed and a bit angry, Jade put down the phone.

This is what she hates about David, being inconsiderate sometimes.....the thought that this 'lunch together' is his idea.
Jade just take a deep breath to calm her nerves......she has no choice but to give way.
Sometimes she question herself why did she say 'Yes' to David to become her boyfriend.
.
.
.
.
.
Because of David issues, Jade forgets to reply Althea's txt.

Jade went to the restaurant were David suggested; as she arrive there, she immediately look for a certain person.
The heiress found his boyfriend seating at the far side of the restaurant talking to a woman, she can't recognize the woman David is talking to, since she's facing her back,
Jade just continue walking until she's nearing the table David occupied.
As Jade getting closer David instantly sees Jade, the young man smile and wave to his girlfriend.

"Hi sorry I was kind of late, you know traffic." Explain Jade.

"It's okay Hon, seat down." David pointed to the chair beside the woman his talking to.

But before Jade could seat down, the woman stand instantly and pull out the chair for the young Tanchinco.
When the woman look up to assist the young heiress she was surprise.

"Jade?"

"Althea?!"

They both said spontaneously, with astonishment daubed in their faces.

"You know each other?" David ask with amazement.

"Ye...s...yes, Althea is our Senior Architect in TGC." Still a little bet baffled, why his boyfriend know Althea.

"Really?" David looking at Althea.

"Wait.....wait, how do you know each other?" Jade interjected, still confuse.

"Seat down first Jade, we will explain it to you." Althea smiled and assisting the heiress to seat down, holding Jade's elbow.
The heiress jolt a little when she feels Althea's grip, she steady herself for a second to feel Althea's soft hand on her skin, she almost closed her eyes to feel the sensation.
She has to control herself......for 'God sake', she's in front of her boyfriend.

And talking about her boyfriend......here she is being assisted by this gorgeous woman beside here while his good for nothing 'own boyfriend', quote and quote just seating there comfortably looking at them.....jeeezzzz, she just shake her head for disbelieving.
Jade has to control her urges, but then Althea's sweet perfume is consuming her....oh Lord, 'focus Jade...focus, calm yourself'. Pep talking herself, it's quite a habit now on talking to herself, since she meet Althea.

"Jade are you okay? Come seat down first." Worries show in Althea's face. Instead of answering her, the Heiress leans in to whisper something.

"Sorry I was not able to reply on your txt." Showing sincerity on her eyes.

"It's okay Jade, I understand (Althea whisper back to her) excuse me I'll just get you some water, you are sweeting." Added the young Senior Architect.

"No...I'm okay Althea it's just so hot that's why, don't worry." 'ow if you only knew', Assured the heiress, stopping Althea whose about to walk away.
David is just looking at them back and forth confused.

"Are you sure you're okay hon?" Ask David a little bit skeptical.

"Yeh, I'm sure. By the way how you know each other?" The heiress is now calmer.

"By the way before anything else.....Althea meet my Girlfriend Jade Tanchinco." Introduce David.

"So Jade is the girlfriend you're talking about earlier?" Confirming the young Senior Architect.
David just noded with a bashful smile plastered in his face.

"Well hon....Althea and I are friends way back, where actually classmates in college taking up Business Management. I think you know this young woman here is not just an Entrepreneur. Actually I lost count of how many courses she takes when where in college, Althea is like a Jack of all trade." Elaborated David reminiscing the days.

"And you know what's so funny hon?" I wanted to court her before! Hahahaha!" David laugh so hard, his being tactless and direct, the usual him.

"What!" Jade shouted, confuse. She's glad the other customers are busy with their food.

"Hey relax hon.....don't get jealous" Assured David to Jade, when he look at his girlfriend a little bit pissed off.
Althea is now concerned, thinking it will make her and the heiress friendship affected.
Then again......even Jade is shock on her reaction.
Actually for her.........it was okay if David was courting the young genius before....she didn't mind at all.
But knowing it's Althea she feel envious to David in the sense that he can pursue the young Senior Architect without uncertainties, because she's a man.....unlike her.....and most of all a woman .
Wait, why she's thinking about these things? That's her boyfriend she's talking about.

"Don't worry hon....it will not happened again, because first I'm in love with you, second I'm committed and third the most important part is, Althea is a lesbian....hahahaha!" David trying to controll his laughter. 'Sometimes David's mouth can't be contained'.

"WHAT!!!" Jade is more shock now, knowing that Althea is a lesbian.

"Why your surprise hon? You don't know that Althea is a Lesbian?" Now David is alarmed, he thought Jade already know the sexual preference of her friend.
And he doesn't want to put Althea in this confusing situation.

"Are you.......Althea? Are you a lesbian?" Now all Jade's attention is with the woman beside her, she's so hopeful that what David said is true.
The youngest Tanchinco doesn't know why she so happy knowing that Althea likes woman.
She wanted to be a 'YES' that will come out from the mouth of 'her goddess'.

"Yes Jade I am, I'm proud and out lesbian." Althea answered confidently, she doesn't want to be like this.
She wanted the heiress to know by her own occurred.
But at least she feels relief, now it's open out there.
On the other hand the heires is overwhelmed knowing it's a 'YES'.
She's like dancing now in his head.

"How? When? I mean does my dad know about your sexuality? Your Friends, your family.....the people surrounds you? " Blabber Jade....deep inside she so happy knowing Althea's preference.....actually she's smiling, she can't contain it anymore......the overpowering happiness.

"Since I was in elementary Jade I'm already like this, yes my family knows, even my friends but not all people knows, but if they ask me, I'm willing to confirm. You know Jade I don't really want to level myself, either way I am still a person, a human being who unfortunately a woman who loves woman also. Hope it will not a hindrance to our friendship?" Even with this circumstances, Althea show a confident smile and a woman that so proud of being her.

"Of course not, as a matter of fact I'm proud of you Althea." Immediately Jade hug Althea assuring her that nothing is change.

"Okay ladies, all are good now right? Then let's take an order.....I'm famished" David interrupted, rubbing her stomach indicating his really hungry.
The two ladies slowly removing their selves from each other's embrace, the young Senior Architect mounting a 'Thank You' to Jade and the heiress answered 'You're Welcome' back while rubbing the arm of Althea.
When they get their orders and settled comfortably in their table, the heiress instantly turn her attention to the young Senior Architect, with knitted forehead.

"Althea why are you here?". Uttered Jade, with a questioning look.

"Hello to you too Jade!" Althea just smile, ignoring Jade's question.
Jade's raised her one eyebrow, indicating the pilot to answer her question.
They already converse too much and learned unintentional information about Althea......and now she just questioned their young Senior Architect on why she is here?

"Okay." Surrendered the young pilot raising her both hands.

"Well, actually there's a little situation in here that need my attention, that's why I need to drop by, there just something I have to settled, but it's fine now." Answered Althea.

"Wait what do you mean 'a little situation in here?' You mean this is one of your restaurants?" Quoting the sentence, amused Jade.
Althea just rub her nape and smile.
Before the heiress could react, suddenly their order just arrive.

"Mmmmm....Jade, David if you'll excused me I have to go, I'm really sorry if I can't stay long." Uttered Althea, whose about to stand up from her seat.

"Are you sure you don't want to join us? We barely see each other now Thea and you know catching up? You're so busy and in demand." - David

"I'd love too David but probably next time okay? And we will see next Thursday right? You can bring Jade also if she's available......what do you say Jade?" - Althea turning to the heiress side.

"Thursday? What's happening on that day?" The heiress ask with confusion.

"Will hon before you came, I just learned that Thea here has an Art show. Actually I would never know if I never overheard her and her restaurant manager talking about the catering on that event.....because Thea here Jade is so modest.....modest enough not to tell her best friend the good news." A little bit disappointed, David just shakes his head, continuing eating.

"What do you mean an 'Art Show'? Althea can you enlighten me please?" Now Jade is quite upset, why Althea didn't even tell her that said affair since they've hangout together.

"I'm sorry Jade, mmmmm.....can I explain it to you later?" Althea apologetically said to the heiress.

"You better have a good reason 'THEA'." Emphasizing the name David called her, she's a little bit envious of her boyfriend for calling 'her goddess' Thea.

"I will....so can I be excuse now?" With a dog puppy eyed asking permission to the heiress.

"Do I have any choice?" Jade countered, seeing Althea's adorable face.....she wanted to squeeze it.
The heiress just nod and mounting it's okay.
The young Senior Architect feel relieve and stand on her seat...saying her apology again to David and Jade then she excuse herself.
Still eyes on Althea's back, thinking what she learned earlier make her demeanor happier.

"Hon are you okay, lets eat." Interrupted David from her musing. Jade just smile and continuing eating her food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 834 18
Why do we keep running into each other? Is it fate or just a chance encounter?
5.8K 185 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
One By Liona

Fanfiction

183K 3.3K 30
When letting you go is the only way. But having you back is the answer.
109K 4K 31
How long have I been crushing on you Jade? I first saw you during 5th grade. I'm at the parking lot waiting for Papa, out of the blue, I saw you ju...