Destiny✔

By afa786

Assalamuvalikum wa wahramatullahi wa barkathuhu to all readers.. fariha is a Muslim teenage girl. fariha is a... More

New life with Past
first day
First meeting
unexcepetd neighbour's
love blossom in air
Detention
My past
He ignores me..
surprise..surprise..!!!
Jealousy..!!
Feelings Started On Him ..??
The Proposal..!!
Heart break
Sad mornings..!!
Locked In Heart..!!
My Life Is You..!!
Sweet Touches..!!
Will You Be Mine..!?
Our Destiny..!!
Authors Note

The party

450 68 57
By afa786

Hlo guys I'm back with my another chapter..

Hope you will love it..

In this chapter you came to know amaan pov(point of view)..excited to know amaan pov..

To know to all these things..go-ahead and start reading

Fariha pov :

I started my day offering my salah.

Many questions grooming in my mind for tonight party. "What should I wear"..??

"How can i face Amaan he got angry on me yesterday"?? These nasty questions is going to be struck my mind with these stuff.

"Let me think I should ask help from moma".

I went to seek a help from her. Moma "I'm too confuse what to wear for tonight party".

"Princess don't worry I will help you to select best dress for my princess afterall my princess have to look pretty".

"Now relax and go get ready for school".

"I reached my school where my bestiees are waiting for me".

"My bestiees informed that Amaan is waiting for you". I raised my eyebrow me..??

"Yeah for you my bestiees smile."

"I little bit got nervous why he is waiting for me"..??

Amaan's pov :

I reached the school earlier today.

"I wanted to invite her tonights party especially".

"I'm waiting for her in the corridor since from 1 hour . But "she didn't came yet", I' was waiting here where we met first . This is our first spot we met.

I don't know why "she makes me attracts a lot ,she is more beautiful and much prettier than all girls" I had seen up to now. Her heart is kind and pure who helps for others. "The way she smiles I could die for her smile 100 times". Though I'm rich family guy I didn't show any interest on any girls till now.

"She is something special". When ever "I saw her my hearts always reminds me that she is perfect and made for you amaan". I don't know my heart says right or wrong I left decision on Allah.

I was in her deep thoughts,Suddenly my fellow friends comes to me ..

"hey Amaan what are you thinking my bro"..?? with a such a sweet and killing smile said azhan(Amaan friend ).

"What's going on my bro" ..? Asked saqib (Amaan friend).

Azhan and saqib both friends questioned me .

"Nothing my bro's". I smiled

"Aren't you remember today is party at my house so you should attend without fail boys"..i raised my my eyebrow.

"Yeah we know that your dad invited us". Toned my friends .

"Hey amaan for whom this invitation card..??" Let me check bro azhan grab the card and he saw .

"Hey azhan return it to me" ..i yelled.

"Oh amaan this is for fariha. What's going on bro??" They teased.

"You are giving a invitation card to a girl omg"..saqib questioned me .

" It's nothing bro's" I just want to invite her and her friends . I invited her friend's she only left to invite .

"Such a sweet intention "Amaan. Isn't it azhan asked saqib. They started teasing me .

"Fariha is a sweet and decent girl..she is good said saqib".

"hey what did you just say saqib"..?? I questioned.

"Relax bro she is like my sister" . Why are you getting angry cool down man.

Then I smile at him. "Ok bro invite her we will wait for you in canteen join us there" . They left.

I turn back. "I saw she is coming towards me with his two bestiees" .
" My lips automatically smiles. Her bestiees introduced me and myself introduce to them".

"I called you here to invite my classmates and friends to party. I handover a invitation card to fariha". With a smile.

"Fariha you should attend for tonight's party. After all we are neighbour's right fariha"..??

She smiled at me "ffcourse Amaan I will surely attend the party tonight".

"Party theme is pink for girls and blue for boys. So fariha you should attend in pink dress". I invited her two bestiees hana and huda they thanks me and they smile at me..then three went by saying bye.

I invited huma,azad and whole class ..

Fariha's pov :

Oh fariha my dear because of you he talked us today dear..but clear us one thing "he is your neighbour asked both".?? In shock.

"I said yes they recently shifted yesterday" .

"He is so sweet and cute said both. I smile at them went to home".

As i reach home my moma selected a dresses from my wardrobe which red,blue,pink . By seeing I hugged moma you solved my problem moma.

"Anything for you princess and do you know what is the theme for party.".??

"Yes moma" I said .

"Amaan told me that pink for girls so I would like to wear pink".

"ok princess get ready for party". "my fav colour" ...

Fariha's party dress..

My whole family is getting for party. I wore pink dress with matching acessories . Then nida came upto me and asked me to select a dress for her . I selected a pretty for my pretty sis..

Nida's dress :

These are the dresses of fariha and nida..:)

We both get ready for the party. I show myself to nida..she opened her mouth and started to say wow api..you are looking like "Cinderella princess" I wish you may found your prince charm soon..

"Oh thank you sweety". You look gorgeous too . We both sister complimented each other .

We both reached hall where all family members are waiting for us..

"Wow beautiful girls you both looks stunning sisters". complimented by fardan.

By seeing us my moma slightly cried ."maryam don't be silly dear".. dad exclaimed

"mashallah my two daughters are princesses". I will find them a perfect prince charms said dad.

Then we all ready leave home for part..!!! Fardan stated.

Amaan's pov :

Ammi and abbu busy in welcoming the guest for the party..

Me and bro umar is ready for party..

"Amaan bhai you are looking like a prince and you just need a Cinderella I wish you could find your Cinderella in this party bhai"..umar said

"Can I tell one thing" ..??

" Offcourse my little bro without any hesitation you share your words with me".

Whenever ,"I saw fariha di.. I just want to tell you and fariha is perfect. She is perfect for my sister-in-law" . His thinking make me awkward he thinks same ..

"wow I smile and nod my head". At him.

"Ok umar it's party let's go bro"..

Amaan's party dress .Isn't he look cool guys..

"My class mates and my friends azhan,saqib,azad and huma attend the party"..I welcomed them with whole heartedly and I offer cool drinks to them. They all praise our event and decorations.

My eyes still searching for my Cinderella fariha..she haven't come yet..

My abbu call me and introduce to his friends .

After I'm going to take a juice suddenly my eyes saw her and my eyes goes wider seeing her beauty" she is pretty ,gorgeous and beautiful girl". Who is coming towards me with a electric smile .I'm watching her without any moment in my body.

I smile at her back ." Oh fariha welcome to the party .I'm so happy you came here. Come inside fariha I welcomed her"...

The remaining chapter and party will continue in the next chapter.

Stay in touch with next chapter,
I hope u gonna love it.

Stay bless and sound safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444 26 11
story description HALAL FANFIC: A boy who use to study with a Muslim girl in high school without knowing he started to gain feelings towards her...
144K 7.9K 23
'Mum you can't leave me, how could you?', a gasp escapes her mouth. Her mother was the only one on her side but she too is gone now, she can't do any...
25.2K 1.3K 30
"This is your fiancé and his family. I thought you knew they were coming?" Knew they were coming? I didn't even know I was engaged, I'm sixteen! Aq...
12.5K 1.5K 22
Farrah Ahmed wishes for a cliché life, one in which she would have a pleasant childhood, become a rebellious teenage girl and graduate college with a...