My American Soldier (Stucky F...

By SithSorceress

What happens if Bucky starts to develop feelings for his old pal Steve, will they immediately connect or will... More

My Old Pal Chapt 1
Nothing But A Soldier Chapt 2
Their Past Chapt 3
Remembering You Chapt 4
Unforgettable Chapt 5
I Don't Need Help Chapt 6
Our Friendship Chapt 7
1 Thought Chapt 8
Help Me Chapt 9
"Your My Mission" Chapt 10
Some Time Chapt 11
Lost Friendship Chapt 12
Smut! Chapt 13
What Happened? Chapt 14
The Date Chapt 15
Feel Something For You Chapt 16
Why Did I Show Her? Chapt 17
"Lost" Chapt 18
Arrangements Chapt 20
What Should I Feel? Chapt 21
Father Figure Chapt 22
I'm Sorry Chapt 23
American Lover Chapt 24
A Horrible Date Night Chapt 25
Pain Chapt 26
Our past Relationship Chapt 27
Planning Chapt 28
"I Do" Chapt 29
Not Our Honeymoon Chapt 30
Stucky Chapt 31
Not A Chapter..
Beginning Chapt 34
Deadpool. Chapt 35
Friends? Chapt 36
That Look? Chapt 37
Partners Chapt 38
Scotland. Chapt 39
Alone. Chapt 40
Regroup. Chapt 41

Adoption Chapt 19

1.1K 45 26
By SithSorceress

Last Chapter for now that will be in Peters pov..

•Peter's pov once again•

The officer are about to have me go to foster care until..

Captain America shows up at the door, All the officers stood there shocked, While I still was a crying mess.

I watch as he nods at the officers and walks up to me he wasn't wearing his suit he's wearing a normal outfit.

"Captain.." I mumble as I looked down,

"Don't worry I got you." He says as he pulls me in a hug,

I tried to smile but it wouldn't show, I think I'm becoming depressed.

He rubbed my back and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry.."

I just nodded as I sniffed,

"Their taking me to foster care, I don't want to go." I begin to say I didn't even care if all the officers looked at us oddly.

"You don't have anybody else to take you in?" He questions,

"No.."

"Alright, Your coming with me." He says I felt a hint excited but at the same time I feel like crap.

He breaks apart the embrace and looks at the cops, "I'm taking this kid with me," Captain says.

"Of course Captian.." One officer says,

He takes my hand I picked up my bag and after he talked to some officers we headed to his house.

He's apparently going to adopt me I'm shocked Captain America wants to adopt me?

I sat in the car silently while Captain was trying to soothe me with kind words.

Time Skips~~~

I must've fell asleep in the car because Captain is shaking me awake,

"C'mon..were here" He says calmly I yawned and looked at him.

My eyes widened, "Aunt May..she's really dead?" I question as my eyes begin to water.

He just nods, "Sadly it's not a dream Peter.." He says.

I whimpered and got out the car with my bag,

"Here let me take this you just walk on in the doors already unlocked.." He says he then gets something from his car.

His house is kind of big for just him..

I walked to the front door and slowly turned the doorknob once I did I heard barking.

He has a dog now?

When I got inside I looked down at the dog it looks a lot like Lucky..

"Oh hey there.." I say to the dog as I pet it,

The dog licked my hand,

"Look who's here, Peter himself."

I quickly turned my head both shock and confusion on my face.

"Bucky? I thought you don't live with him anymore."

"Things changed..I heard what happened you alright?" He says as he walked up to me.

I nodded and try to not overthink but I did and begin to cry right in front of him..

"I-it's all my fault tha-that's she dead." I sobbed,

He just stood there shocked, "Uh it's not your fault you didn't kill her." He admits.

"I know that, But I could have saved her.." I mumbled,

"Just don't overthink it the more you think about her death the more sad you'll be." He says.

I sighed, "But it's so hard to get over her.."

Bucky walks up to me and wipes my tears with his metal thumb.

I smiled softly at his gesture but it soon went away,

Captain walked inside he shut the door behind him, "So this will be something interesting." Bucky says.

I nodded,

"Let me show you where your room will be for now on." Captain says.

"Yes Captain." I say as he lead the way to the room,

"You don't have to call me Captain you could call me Steve" He says.

"Oh ok..Steve" I corrected,

Once we got to the room I looked around it's just a small library room filled with books.

"Right now it's pretty packed in there, This will all be gone by the end of this week." Steve says.

"Um so, where do I sleep?"

"Well..that's the thing I don't have another bed so probably the couch, But if you get scared you can sleep in me or Bucky's bed" Steve explains.

My eyes widened, "Sleep in the same bed while you or him is in it.."

He just nods,

"Don't worry it's not as bad as you think about it, But if you choose to sleep in the same bed with one of us I recommend you ask me Bucky he's just-" Steve starts to say but then stops himself from talking.

"He's just what?" I'm confused what he'll choke me in his slumber,

"He has nightmares sometimes..and if it gets out of control he could possibly hurt you." Steve says.

I was about to faint,

"Uh I'll just stick with the couch.."

"Alright well I'm going to make some food so I'll be in the kitchen." He says within that he exited the room leaving me there.

"This is so weird.." I mumble to myself,

It is weird how casually he acts to me he seems like some god or something but nope he acts completely normal.

I decided to go to the kitchen didn't really take a good look at it when I walked in here.

Once I seen the kitchen my mouth gaped as I took a look at his kitchen,

Wow this place is too good to be true..

Definitely takes my breathe away I stood there in awe not even realizing that I've been staring for more than a min.

I really don't deserve to be here..

But at the same time I don't want to be an orphan,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 275 13
this is a fanfic about Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes. a must-read for stucky shippers ❀️
101K 2.8K 20
After surviving the war that nearly destroyed the universe, Bucky and Natasha have time to get to know each other once more. Both have come a long wa...
39.9K 1.7K 21
κ’°COMPLETEDκ’± stucky Warning: Strong language "All that Bucky wanted for Steve is true happiness in his life...even if it meant without him." After th...
5.9K 181 17
This is a stucky fanfiction about how Steve and Bucky met before the war and how their relationship flourished throughout the years. (I know it's th...