INDECENT 》Harry Styles #Watt...

By MySillyHarryDiary

''Oh, girl. No offence, you are... like okay, but hell no! I couldn't be able to show my face around with you... More

》Chapter One.
》Chapter Two.
》Chapter Three.
》Chapter Four.
》Chapter Five.
》Chapter Six.
》Chapter Seven.
》Chapter Eight.
》Chapter Nine.
》Chapter Ten.
》Chapter Eleven.
》Chapter Twelve.
》Chapter Thirteen.
》Chapter Fourteen.
》Chapter Fifteen.
》Chapter Sixteen.
》Chapter Seventeen.
》Chapter Eighteen.
》Chapter Nineteen.
》Chapter Twenty.
》Chapter Twenty-One.
》Chapter Twenty-Two.
》Chapter Twenty-Three.
》Chapter Twenty-Four.
》Chapter Twenty-Five.
》Chapter Twenty-Six.
》Chapter Twenty-Seven.
》Chapter Twenty-Eight.
》Chapter Twenty-Nine.
》Chapter Thirty.
》Chapter Thirty-One.
》Chapter Thirty-Two.
》Chapter Thirty-Three.
》Chapter Thirty-Four
》Chapter Thirty-Five
》Chapter Thirty-Six
》Chapter Thirty-Seven
》Chapter Thirty-Eight.
》Chapter Thirty-Nine
》Chapter Fourty
》Chapter Fourty-One
》 Chapter Fourty-Two
》 Chapter Fourty-Three
》 Chapter Fourty-Four
》 Chapter Fourty-Five
》 Chapter Fourty-Six
》Chapter Fourty-Seven
》Chapter Fourty-Eight
》Chapter Fourty-Nine
》Chapter Fifty
》Chapter Fifty-One
》Chapter Fifty-Two
》Chapter Fifty-Three
》Chapter Fifty-Four
》Chapter Fifty-Five
》Chapter Fifty-Six
》Chapter Fifty-Seven
》Chapter Fifty-Eight
》Chapter Fifty-Nine
》Chapter Sixty
》Chapter Sixty-One
》Chapter Sixty-Two
》Chapter Sixty-Three
》Chapter Sixty-Four
》Chapter Sixty-Five
》Chapter Sixty-Six
》Chapter Sixty-Seven
》Chapter Sixty-Eight
》Chapter Sixty-Nine
》Chapter Seventy
》Chapter Seventy-Two
》Chapter Seventy-Three
》Chapter Seventy-Four
》Chapter Seventy-Five.
》Chapter Seventy-Six
》Chapter Seventy-Seven
》Chapter Seventy-Eight
》Chapter Seventy-Nine
》Chapter Eighty
》Chapter Eighty-One
》Chapter Eighty-Two
》Chapter Eighty-Three
》Chapter Eighty-Four
》Chapter Eighty-Five

》Chapter Seventy-One

1.3K 49 17
By MySillyHarryDiary

Edited by: _rose

Harry's Pov.

"Is this really necessary?" I say stomping my feet impatiently as Karen reappears from the bathroom wearing a short dress that barely covers her and heavy make up around her eyes.

" It is." She pulls her hair behind in a ponytail and then wraps it in a chignon before wearing a blonde wig.

"How do I look?" I can't really say, it's odd but at the same time so natural on her. The way the fake strands fall on her chest in harmony with her dress is insane. She almost appears like another person.

" Different." She passes a bright red lipstick on her lips, then she is finally done. 

"That's the whole point. I don't want them to recognize me. There aren't many red-head in the business and I was pretty famous at the time." I roll my eyes and urge her to hurry up. She comes closer to fix my tie and hair, lightly touching me.

"Tell me again, what do they do to these parties?" She lifts the corner of her lips slightly then starts playing with her silver bracelet.

" Mostly just showing the merchandizing-"

" Don't talk like that, please." I can't stand the fact that she talks about Jade like an object that is going to be sold.

" Alright, they show the girls to any future buyer. Usually there is a lot of money flowing around during these parties and to get inside you'll need a special invitation and a secret word." I panic and almost start to yell at her for not telling me sooner but she hushes me taking out a card from her backpack.

" I got the card and the word."

" How?" I inquire, sure as hell she is hiding a lot of things from me.

" Let's just say somebody owed me a favour."

" Anyway, all you have to do is showing confidence, acting like you've been there tones of times. Remember to always talk about the girls as Ianfu which is the Japanese name for sex slave or something. Don't do the puppy eyes, they'll eat you alive. Pretend you have lots of money that are ready to set sail and you'll have all the information you want. Don't ask directly about Jade, she probably has changed name and they won't know anything about it. Try to describe the type of woman you want as Jade and they will pass the word. Don't talk to any of the girls, it's considered disrespectful unless they present you one of them." I nod,taking in all the information. Is this a party or a declaration of war? There are too many rules for a hidden society, they truly are afraid of getting caught.

" What's the secret word?"

" Rain." I find it kind of odd for a password but then again nothing about those people is normal so I guess it's fine.

Karen forces me to leave my car parked into a garage not far away and rent a red Jaguar E-Type that I've always looked with languid eyes but never bought because I didn't like asking my father for money all the time.

" This car will show them you got money. Put some personal items inside so it won't look rented." I do as she says and then heading to this Crown Palace. It's all covered in neon lights, making everything look so fancy, there's even a valet who comes and takes my car keys. I help Karen out of the car, she points to a mask in her hand. I tie the strings and she shrugs at my confused glare.

" We aren't allowed to show our faces unless it's to our owner." This is getting creepier and creepier. I can't imagine how scared Jade is, I'm just hoping she is safe and sound. 

Karen has a sad smirk on her face while we walk to the entrance. I'm a bit nervous, sweeting from my neck as I approach the bodyguard. I get closer to his ear like everybody else is doing and say the word, waiting for the worst to come. He lifts the rope and lets us in. I breath out as soon as we pass him and Karen squeezes my arm before starting to look around.

Everything is so easy, I don't feel good about this.

Karen stares, moving her eyes from right to left, from left to right again. She's confused, feverish almost.

" Something is off." Nobody else is wearing a mask beside Karen so she proceeds to take it off and toss it to under a table, cursing out loud.

" I can't believe it."

" What?" I wonder getting closer to her.

" I got tricked. We're at the wrong party and we need to get the hell out of here."

Jade's Pov.

The place is marvellous, breathtaking. When Cole helps me stepping inside the venue, we're greeted by this stone wall embracing a huge ball room and a sparkly chandelier. 

" This is Hever Castle." Cole explains to me and I smile, fixing the mask over my face. Only girls are wearing one and mine is made of silver, chiselled in every detail like a real Venice mask. The glasses are made of crystal, the dresses of the finest fabric you could find. Mine is a long gown with diamonds (real ones) attached to the upper part of the dress. I have my hair up in a very elaborated cignon but not jewellery besides the slave bracelet on my wrist.

" You look beautiful." He compliments me as we get to the buffet.
" Yeah but my cheeks hurt fbecause of this thing on my face." Coles smiles, he looks caught up in his world tonight, can't really tell why.

"Don't take it off, alright?" I puff and follow him without saying anything. He warned me about this environment, it looks like the world stopped during the Middle Age and women lost all her rights or power. It's annoying but I can't risk jeopardizing my way out, all I need now is a smart brain, not a smart mouth.

There are guards at every door, even some on the balconies but I don't give up. Every place has a way out, I just need to find it.

I find mine, sited on the balcony railing, one hand in the pocket and blond hair falling on his face as he checks the phone on his knees. He's alone and something about him, tells me I can give it a try.

" These heels are killing me, can I go sit outside?" I rush while nobody is around and Cole gestures me to go ahead. I kiss him on the cheek making him smiling and go. The winter comes assaulting me all at once but I endure it because I can't waste this chance. It might be my only one.

" Niall?" He looks up, glaring at my chest, my legs and then my face so I spare him the trouble and add. "It's me, Jade." His face enlightens as he gets off from the balcony.

" Oh my God what are you doing here?" He sounds scandalised and worried, probably because he doesn't want to get caught talking to me.

" I'm being held against my will, I can't leave or ask for help but I need you do something for me."

" Whatever it is Jade, I can't. My father is in this company; he'll have my balls if I mess up. I'm sorry." He tries to leave but I seize him by the arm.

" You can't leave me here. We are friends." I remind him, but when you are real friends nobody needs to remind you that. So I guess my ties with Niall got cut the second I put him in an uncomfortable position.

"I'm so sorry that this happened to you nevertheless, there's no way you could walk out of this unless they want you to. And I can't really do much anyway, so..." I feel betrayed and hurt. How come that Cole, who barely knows me, was ready to risk everything for me and Niall who I've been friends with for a while now, doesn't even feel ashamed of refusing to help me. 

" Can you at least tell Harry that you saw me and I'm fine?" He looks torn by my request, I know talking to Harry about this will get him in trouble, but I can't help but ask.

" He'll start asking questions, you know him. He can be really fussy and I can't allow that type of intrusion in this matter at the moment." I lower my eyes tired of having the door shut in my face.

" They have my mom. If I try anything they will hurt her and as long as I'd like to worry about your father, I have more important things to take care of. So would you be so kind to just give this massage to Harry, please?" He shifts from one foot to the other, looking tense and irritable

" I don't know if I can." He takes a brief pause, checking that nobody is watching in our direction. " What is it?"

"Tell him that I love him with every beat of my heart and that I'll get out of here. He needs to stop searching for me, I don't want him involved in this, I'll figure something out myself.  Also, he needs to take my mother and himself to safety so that I can finally escape." He comes closer, panic showing in his face.

" If I tell Harry this, he will get obsessed and try to find you."

" That's why he has to trust me, I'll find a way."

"You can't do that Jade, they will kill everyone you know if you dare. Nobody gets out of this alive, I told you." I feel a rush of heat coming to my cheeks, shaking me.

" I won't stay in this madness any longer. I've had my fair share of unfortunate events, now it's time to move on and fight for my freedom. I've been studying all my life and this will not be the end of me. I won't allow it. So please just take that massage to Harry so he'll stop torturing himself. That's all I care about." I turn on my heels and hit my face against Cole's chest. He's eyeing Niall with a sharp piercing glare, scrutinizing every inch of him.

"What's going on here?" Niall takes the chance to dash away while I wrap my arms around myself, discouraged.

In a second, his jacket comes lingering over my shoulder and I'm sheltered from the cold air.

" Did you tell him anything?" He inquires and I shake my head, not wanting to share anything at the moment.

" Good, because he's a coward of the worst kind, Jade. He'll get you in trouble for no reason, be careful." A tender kiss is placed at the right side of my temple, then another one on my cheek. 

" Cole?" I break the silence watching the night sky sparkling upon our lives. " You know I'm grateful for everything you do, do you?" He nods, something crosses his face but I can't understand what it is in time so I let it go.

" And you know I'm just...grateful, right? Nothing more."

"I can't forget that easily, believe me."

" Why  so?" He sighs and crosses his hands together, not turning to face me.

" Your eyes. They are a constant reminder of something missing that becomes complete only when you talk about him." I place my hand over his and lay my head on his arm.

"Thank you for being so amazing, Cole. I'm lucky I found you" 

" Stop it now, I'm enough smitten already." I giggle at that and we decide we had enough and head home.

When we arrive, everything is silent and I stumble off my heels because my feet are killing me.

"I'll take some ice, go lay down." I comply and head to my room.

As soon as I close the door behind me, I get pushed against the doorframe by strong hands and my gown is ripped apart, a waterfall of diamonds on the floor.

" Do you think I'm that stupid?" A voice booms inside the dark room and I fill my lungs getting ready to scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...