Sexting | Ethan Dolan

By graysonugh

in which ethan texts the wrong number which cause a chaotic mess highest rankings: #8 in ethandolan #1 in eth... More

(WARNING)
(PLAYLIST)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(EPILOGUE)
quick psa

(30)

2.5K 57 96
By graysonugh

'Ethan'

you left, you bad girl

daddy is going to have to punish you next time

(is there going to be a next time?)

(word^)

whoopsies:)

i guess i did it on purpose

?

you probably did, you horny child

grayson almost caught us, omfg

bahaha

shut up

i'm so tired, princess

(i actually am)

well, im too tight

so fuck me some more

and it will be easier;)

i will do(;

alright, daddy has to sleep:)

bai princess

sleep tight daddy

[Censored]
*Image sent, 9:14AM*

f u

with utmost pleasure:)
READ, 9:15AM

\\\

GRAYSON

I was getting ready to go to the fitness studio downtown and sighed. I make sure my phone is fully charged and slip it into my pocket.

I carry my bag down the hallway and see that Ethan's door is wide open. He lay on his stomach, arms limply hanging by his sides as he slept.

I roll my eyes. It was literally 10AM and this fatass was still fast asleep. I wonder how long he stayed up. He was awake when I came back home around midnight.

There was a lot of noise coming from his room. It could've been a girl but Ethan has changed a lot since he met Piper on a different level.

He used to fuck girls all around town.

I'm glad he doesn't do that anymore and has become a better person. It helps him. I can see that.

I look at his unlocked phone as a text message pops up. I stare at the name and frown. Paisley♥️. I don't believe it.

"Thanks for last night anyways:)"

I gasp and slam my fist over my mouth to prevent myself from screaming out loud. It can't be. I scroll through the texts and slowly comprehend what was going on.

Paisley loves us both. That's sickly disturbing. And Ethan took her virginity, giving two shits. I walk out and close the door behind me.

I rush to my car and drive out of the street. I scream. The car accelerates faster and faster the harder I push my foot down.

Houses zoom past me in a blur and I scream and scream and scream. How could they? My own brother and my so called girlfriend.

I thought she would be loyal. And Piper? What about her? She's going to be heartbroken. My heart collects itself and I stare at the headboard.

(404)-782-764

I have a chance at getting back at her. She'll regret her choice of making herself forget she loves me as much as she loves my twin.

I stop my car at the edge and pull out my phone. I will make her want me, no matter the cost.

'Paisley'

hey babe

sprry, gray almost caught me so i got a burner

come over at 8

i'll do the same as yesterday

but better

g isn't here

and so isn't my family

;)

;)

on it, daddy

yeah

you'll be on my dick soon;)
READ, 10:27AM

-

I was driving back home after the exhausting workout session at the gym and was texting Ethan to make sure that he was going to take my parents to Scubichi's Kitchen, a five star restaurant, and that I'd meet them there.

I don't care if you call me sick, disturbed or awful. I want what I want and that is Paisley's begging. I want her to beg.

She will regret what she gave Ethan. She will regret not giving it to me. She can't take it back, and that's a loss.

I wait by the door, like I told Paisley. I have a baseball cap on and my hood up. I rub my hands together as I see a small figure step up my porch slowly.

She giggles as she gets closer to me. I hold my chin so she can't see my freckle. With my free hand I push the handcuffs I got onto the table and look down.

"Do as Daddy says.", I say in the best imitation I have of Ethan's voice. She smiles and takes off her shirt, right here on the porch in the dark.

She spins around and I take the hand cuffs, cuffing her behind her back. I pull put the bandana from my hoodie pocket and wrap it over her mouth as a gag.

I spin her around and pull off my hat and hood. Her eyes widen as she screams against the cloth as I drag her inside my house.

I pull out my coconut flavored lube and pull down her pants and panties, shutting the door with my foot. I bend down and pull the second pair of cuffs out, cuffing her ankles.

"Gwaysuhn!", she muffles in shock and sexual lust as I stick my finger in her with a bit of lube. I kiss her hips and she stands up on her tippy toes so I reach her clit.

"Jusht guh.", she begs and I smile, licking her pussy lips. She throws her head back and once I know she's enjoying this too much to leave, I pull the bandana from her mouth.

"Should Daddy use you tonight?", I ask her and she nods eagerly, dark lust spreading into her iris. I smirk at her and touch her hips.

Her smile widens. "But promise me one thing.", I whisper seductively next to her neck. I kiss her skin and unhook her bra.

I toss the bra across the room and massage her nipples, feeling them harden under my cold touch. She moans.

"Yes, daddy?", she asks and follows me, nudging her pussy against my leg, trying to signalize that I should hurry.

"You're only mine to fuck, now and forever. Got that, baby?", I grunt as I tug open my jeans. She bites her lip.

"Yes, daddy."

\\\

wow. we at the 30 chapter mark already

this book will probs have 50 to 60 chapters;)) that means there will still be a shit ton of porn going to piled into y'all's faces:)

well, see yall once this chapter hits...

40 comments + votes

xx,cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 688 27
xxx-xxx-xxxx: hey babe me: who is this xxx-xxx-xxxx: dont tell me you already forgot?? me: huh?? xxx-xxx-xxxx: dont worry ab...
127K 4K 30
[ COMPLETED ] sequel to part of me | e.d ; through a final test of their relationship, ethan and rylin discover whether or not love is enough. (end...
2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...
170K 2.1K 44
❊ imagines about the dolan twins ➪ sad, happy, smut. ➪ three words to sum up this book about two boys i happen to adore. ➪ lowercase intended. ➪ al...