Werewolves of Sin (Vanoss x R...

By Dragon_gril506

What happens when Evan meets y/n , but there is one who has a secret , one who could end up getting the other... More

Meeting him
Turning and Meeting Team 6
Your Darker Side
....MISSING....
Dating
Blood Moon
Fnaf
Tears
Fighting side by side: part.1
Brainwashed : prt2
Heartstone : Happy and Fear prt:3
Heartstone: Sadness and ??? part:4
Heartstone: Anger part 5
Attack of the Fans
"You again?"
Crash and burn
Joe the Dog
Tears of Joy ???
Games and Games
Unstable
Dog Park
More The Merrier
Blood On My Teeth
Wings of an owl
Werewolves of sin
Showing off
Going on tour : Chicago
Going on tour: New York
Going on Tour : TEXAS
Coming Home
"Are They Always Like This ???"
Finding out
To The Beach
Tis' the Season
Going to a Consert
Starting Over
Flames (A/N Note _Please Read_)
Shout Outs !
Shout out 2

Holloween Pranks

222 5 0
By Dragon_gril506

(Song you sing ) ^^^^^^^^^^^
Y/n woke up and made breakfast before leaving , she ran over to her brothers and woke him up , there they played a game and uploaded it to YouTube , then you planed your attack . You told your brother of your plan .
(Later that night ) Your POV
You tell Evan and the crew to go get the pizza you ordered because they were to buzzy to deliver , once they leave you let mark in and begin your plan . >:>

Evans Pov: Me and the gang were all laughing and talking until I open the door , everything was a mess it looked like a judge fight happened , there was huge claw marks on the Tv and walls , I scan the room to find a bloodied mark , We all run over to him , he answers " too strong , be carful-" before passing out . We all search the bottom half of the house looking for y/n . I freak out when we can't find her . All the sudden we hear a loud thud from my room . We all run up . I burst through the door to see y/n in her wolf form on the ground a bullet hole in her neck , I fall to the floor crying holding her limp body blood still leaking into the floor , I rock back and forth on my knees , everyone joins around to concert me , (dang is this even a prank anymore ? 0-0) I look up to see mark standing there in the doorway , tears in his eyes , he comes over and looks at the body, all the sudden y/n's body starts to move , she starts to sing a creepy song ,we all back up horrified expressions on our face , she stands and starts glitching , two demon like wings open , she lifts up her head and shows us a jagged smile , all the sudden , she glitches and shows the dark version of us all . We looked terrified , they disappear she ends up cornering us , once she was about an inch away we all close our eyes and prepare to be eaten , we all scream , but when nothing comes we quiet down to see y/n and mark laughing their butts off, they point to a corner of the room to show a camera , we all pout and start to tell them off , they don't listen , I was pouting , all the sudden y/n gives me a quick peck on the cheek , I smile and we all watch a movie on the couch , me and y/n snuggle before falling asleep .

Thanks for reading this far !)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 112 24
"We're all going to die because we're not normal." "Please don't cry, it'll be okay, because we'll die together as a family." A path thr...
58.3K 1.5K 32
After confessing his feelings to a certain creepypasta (y/n) they fall into a deep love which is unbreakable, but when a accident may kill (y/n) will...
19.1K 688 28
Evan has spare time from his big business to do horse breeding, and can make a small fortune from it. One day he met a hybrid named Jonathan who was...
3.9K 129 10
Vanoss and Delirious get into a fatal car accident that leaves Vanoss nearly dead. He begins his out of body experience. He soon finds out if he does...