My Own Superman [The Players...

Af cskt17

PREVIOUSLY TITLED "THE PLAYERS GAME" & "THE NEW GUY." Dani Alexandrea has a story. A story that keeps he... Mere

My Own Superman
Chapter 2 - 7 Days until The Homecoming Dance
Chapter 3 - Ingrid the weasel.
Chapter 4 - Dani + Running + Hallway = Door in face
Chapter 5 - It's Gym Class not Dance Class. (part 1/2)
Chapter 5 - It's Gym Class not Dance Class. (part 2/2)
Chapter 6 - Countdown?
Chapter 7 - You're such a hacker.
Chapter 8 - Written Across His Face
Chapter 9 - 6 Days Until Homecoming
Chapter 10 - I meant Dylan
Chapter 11 - Encounter's with the Ex.
Chapter 12 - Clark to the rescue.
Chapter 13 - 5 Days until Homecoming Part 1/2
Chapter 13 - 5 Days Until Homecoming Part 2/2
Chapter 14 - That Evening
Chapter 15 - Some Monday [2 days until the Homecoming!]
Chapter 16 - FML [1 Day Until Homecoming!]
Chapter 17: HOMECOMING DAY!
Chapter 18 - Tables are meant for eating
Chapter 19 - Double-take
Chapter 20 - Chase

Chapter 1 - Runaway Robin

1.6K 39 9
Af cskt17

Hey everyone! I have a little note at the end of the chap! Please enjoy the chapter! Happy reading xx 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                              Chapter 1

   "Are you freaking kidding me Dani?" Robin chased after me down the hallway, pushing people out of her way to get to me. 

  "Freaking kidding, you about what?" I looked back, behind my shoulder. 

  "That your not going with anyone to Homecoming?" Robin crashed into me, as she finally caught up with my pace. 

   "Well, that's what I did last year. And the year before that.. and the year before that." I said, rolling my eyes at her. 

   "Yeah but this year's different Dani! Don't you get it?" She asked me, spitting in my face as she spoke. I flicked off the bits of spit, that had somehow accumulated as she spoke before speaking to her again. 

  "What do I not get this time? Color-coding my wardrobes? Smudging my mascara?" I threw up my free hand in aspiration. 

  "It's your last year in high school. Your going to go to collage soon. Don't you get that?" Robin said, standing infront of me, blocking my way to my locker. 

   "I get the circle of life, it's not that complicated Robin." I said, rolling my eyes and trying to get past 'defensive Robin.' 

  "Oh come on Dani. Don't you want to go with someone to Homecoming?" Robin said, with pouting eyes. 

  "Come on Robin, there's no shame in going alone! It's not my fault people don't ask me out." I lied. 

  "Dani, you and I both know, that 3 quarters of the guys in our grade asked you out, and you all turned them down! And the other quarter of the guys were too shy and said they liked you over Facebook." Robin said, stiffening a laugh as one of the guys I turned down, passed us in the hallway. 

  "But Robin, you now what happened between Jake and I a couple years back, don't you?" I asked, slightly wincing as I remembered the thought. Luckily Jake switched schools in grade 10. 

  "But Dani! That's a couple years back!" Robin and I bursted out laughing as a big group of guys passed us, in which I turned down every single one of them. Hot or not, I just say no. There really is no stopping me from saying no to a guy. 

  "Yeah, whatever. I just don't want to deal with it, okay Robin? I'll just carpool with you to the dance and have a good time standing by the punch bowl and watching you and your date dance. That's alright, right?" I said smiling sheepishly.

  "No, it's not alright." she said, her face serious. 

  "Then I'm just not going to go." I rolled my eyes and finally got passed her. As I walked towards my locker, I heard Robins loud heels running over in my direction.

  "No freaking way are you ditching Homecoming just because you don't date." Robin finally reached me and caught her breath. 

  "I won't go, unless you stop nagging me about how I don't have a date." I said sternly. Robin made a loud, dramatic sigh, before she pulled out her cellphone and began to text someone. After she hit a couple letters on her keyboard and pressed enter, she looked away from her phone and looked me in the eye. 

  "Fine. I will stop nagging you. But you have to go to Homecoming regardless of your mood." She looked at my seriously, although there was something in her eyes that told me, something else is coming.I took a breath and held out my hand, she quickly shook and began laughing her head off. 

  "What?" I asked confused. Robin opened her mouth, then closed it. Then she opened it again, only for her to break out into another fit of laughter. I was about to slap her until Darcy came up to me. 

  "Hey Darcy, how's your biolo-" 

  "No freaking way are you going to Homecoming alone, on your last year of High School!" She cut me off, her face crazed.  I looked back at Robin and realized, Darcy was the one she was texting. That's the reason why she's laughing so hard. 

  "Come on. Seriously guys, get real. I wanna focus on school. Is it so bad that I don't wanna go to the dance with anyone?" I pouted at the 2 of them 

  "Look Dani -" Robin was cut off as she began to laugh some more. 

  "Look Dani, " Darcy continued on, "everyone knows about how you don't date and stuff. But seriously.. its a big thing that you don't date just because of Ja-" 

  "I don't date just because of Jake, Darcy. Get your shits right." I said sternly. 

  "Mmm hmm. But as I was saying, boys have been asking you out for the last 3 years and you've had the heart to say no to every single freaking one of them. Honestly Dani, why?" Darcy stared at me. 

  "Well.. I.. it's just.. " I stuttered, scrambling to find words to explain my feelings, "I want it to be worth it.. you know? Like.. I really want a guy to really like me. To really like me.. for who I am. Like.. I want to have those relationships that are all happy and perfect.. I don't want to sound shallow or anything.. it's just.. I can't stand being hurt because a guy didn't know me well enough to know the real me." 

  "So you want a guy that doesn't go to our school or something." Robin finally stopped laughing. My mouth dropped open in shock, did she just say that? A moment ago a huge group of, yes guys I rejected, passed by!  

  "Robin!" I hit her in the stomach with the back of my hand.

  "What! I've dated enough guys to know, that the guy you're looking for, doesn't exactly go to our school!" Robin pats her stomach, an annoyed expression written across her face. So what if she annoyed with me? I'm fed up with Robin and Darcy with they're stupid 'oh your going alone' comments! Is it so bad I want to just get into school, and get out? 

  "That doesn't surprise me." I grab my History textbook and slam my locker shut, loudly. I put my back against my locker and sigh, looking up at the ceiling. I feel someone lean against the locker beside me, and I look. It's Chase, my best friend. A smile crosses my face. 

  "Someone on your mind?" he smiles, pushing his right eyebrow up. 

  "Oh shut up Chase." I laughed. See this is what I love about him, he's an awesome, funny, chill best friend. Like we don't date or any of that crap cause he knows that's not my forte. But he also knows me like the back of his hand. And dang, he has nice hands. I smirked at him as I thought about his hands.

  "What's so funny?" Chase asked, a goofy expression on his face. 

  "Nothing," I shrugged. I can hear Darcy and Robin giggling, and I face them, annoyed all over again. "what are you guys giggling about?" 

  "Nothing.." I can see Robin staring at Darcy's cellphone. Darcy is texting someone, that's all right. Just when I see Darcy press the enter button on her blackberry, I suddenly get a text message. Awesome, a text from.. Oh Darcy! This is so unexpected! I roll my eyes and flip open my phone to her message, 

        "u shud ask Chase to tha dance!" 

  I feel a presence, of someone looking over my shoulder. I slowly turn my head and to my surprise, I see Chase, reading the message. I look back at Darcy and Robin, with a shocked expression on my face. All Darcy and Robin are doing is laughing they're asses off. The very same asses that will be kicked later on. I looked back at Chase, with an embarrassed expression on my face. 

  Chase is still leaning on the lockers, making our faces even closer to each other. We're actually only inches apart, when I realize how brown his eyes are.. and how his breath always smells like watermelons. 

  "Oh Dani, Dani, Dani, Dani." Chase smiles.  I can feel a few pairs of eyes staring at us. I look to the corner of my eyes and see a few guys, that I turned down, looking straight at Chase and I. I looked back into Chase's eyes, an amused expression on my face. 

   "That's my name, don't ware it out." I smirk. I see Chase's eyes lower down to my lips, then back up to my eyes. 

   "So Homecoming, eh?" Chase says, putting on a winning smile. 

   "..eh?" I say, confused. 

   "Will you give me the honour of taking you, Dani Alexandra, to the da-" 

   "Save it Chase." I laugh as I push my back off the lockers, and walk away from my friends and the crowd that had someone grew without me noticing. Just then the bell rang, second period, history. 

 ----------------------

 Hey everyone! I'm back with a new story! I'd just like to say, that I love writing Dani, and I'm slowly falling in love with this book! <3 So anyways, as you can see, I've introduced 3 new characters, Darcy, Robin, and Chase. If you guys have any suggestions on who should play who, let me know in the comments! I really hope you guys liked this chapter as much as I liked writing it! And pretty please with cherries on top, comment, vote, fan, and most of all enjoy! - C a r a F u n k 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

25.4K 842 18
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
568K 50.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
360K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...