Meant to be (Harry Styles Lov...

By SierraB98

This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and... More

Meant to be (Harry Styles Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

590 19 0
By SierraB98

I guess you could say me and Harry were an item, but it's not considered official until he asks if I want to be his bird. Prom was tonight and I was so excited. I had everything planned out starting from right after school until the time we have to leave. During study hall, Ali, Katie, and I were planning out everything just to make sure we didn’t forget something.

"You talked to Harry right?" Katie said looking up from our list of 'things to do'. I nodded.

"Yep, I told him when we would leave and he said he's gonna take car of transportation." I confirmed.

"Good." She checked that off of the list.

"Okay, so right after since you have you're license and we don't, you're driving us everywhere." She said to me.

"Fine." I moaned rolling my eyes.

"Hey, it's not our fault we didn’t even get our permit." She protested.

"You failed the test 3 times!" I whined. She waved her hand in my face and I smacked it away. Ali snickered.

"I wouldn’t be laughing either. You're right up there with her." I said. Her smile faded.

"I told the guy not to put cones in my way." She said defensively.

"That's part of the test!" I said. She shrugged.

"Anyway, back to this. We get our nails and toes done at 3, hair done at 5 along with our makeup, dresses and shoes are already at your house V, and the boys will hopefully have flowers." She smiled placing the pen and paper on the table. I placed my hands on the table.

"Perfect." I said.

"Did he tell you how we were getting there?" Ali asked me. I shook my head.

"He just said it's all taken care of." She looked away playing with a strand of hair when the bell rang.

"We'll meet at the front entrance of the school." Katie ordered.

"Or my car?" I said.

"Is it in the usual spot?" She asked.

"Mhm."

"Fine then, we'll meet at your car." We went our separate ways into the busy hallways to our last class. Prom posters were plastered everywhere possible. Wherever you looked there was something about it. The vibrant colors and details put into them were really unique and creative. I was looking at one more closely as I walked through the busy hallway when I felt an arm snake around my waist. I looked to my side to find no one there.

"Excited for tonight?" I knew it was Harry.

"Loads." I said moving closer to him.

"It'll be a lot of fun, and I got some great news." I looked at him surprised.

"Really." I said in disbelief.

"Yup. I think you'll be happy." He said in a cocky way.

"Can't wait." He kissed my cheek and waved goodbye as I walked into my class. I took my seat in the far corner where I assigned and stared out the window. The teacher was talking but I didn’t listen. It was a review and English is my best subject. I doodled in my notebook as he lectured about some Greek god. I kept writing me and Harry's name over and over again surrounded by little hearts. I wonder what he was going to tell me. He seemed pretty confident about how I would react so it was definitely going to be good. It got so quiet in class I heard the clock as clear as day. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock. I winced a little as I stared out at the crystal blue sky. Tonight was going to be just perfect, I could feel it.

The school bell rang and I bolted out the door heading straight to my locker. I didn’t bother stopping to see if Harry was close by, I'd see him tonight at around 6:45 p.m. when he came to pick us up at my house. I had no homework for once and I slammed my locker shut with my tote, phone, and wallet ready to go. I sped walked to my car jingling the car keys in front of me. Ali and Katie were already there and we hopped in. I turned the ignition on and we drove off to the nail salon.

"Did I ever tell you how much I loved your car?" Ali said.

"Only a million times." I smiled at her through the rearview mirror. I drove a BMW i8 concept. It was a new car that came out this year and I got it for free from my dad. Katie sat in the passengers' seat playing with the radio trying to find a good song. She left it alone and started to sing along to the music. We pulled into the nail salon and took our seats with our usual nail stylists. We gossiped as usual and like always they did a fabulous job on our nails.

"Ruby you're amazing!" I said hugging my nail stylist.

"Don't forget to show me all the pictures! Including your dates girls." I pulled away from the hug and left her nice tip along with the others who did Ali and Katie's nails.

"They always do an amazing job." Ali said admiring her nails. She got a pretty purple that matched her dress while Katie got a light pink color to match her gown. I went with a French manicure with a pretty white flower design on the middle finger of each hand, same goes for my toes. I carefully stepped back into the car and we drove off to the next stop.

"I'm very uncomfortable." Ali said from the back.

"You have to let them dry." Katie said to her.

"Ugh." She leaned back and closed her eyes until I announced our arrival at the beauty salon. We piled out and our hairdressers took us right away. Everyone knew us there since we always stopped by even when we didn’t have an appointment. We got shampooed and went directly to our stylists. Shyanne, my hairdresser came over chewing her gum loud like always and gave me a kiss on both cheeks before playing with my hair.

"So what do you want?" She asked in her southern accent.

"A bun with the strand coming down curled. You know the one right?" I asked.

"Honey, I'm a hairdresser. Of course I know the one." She pulled a picture of it on her Iphone and showed it to me just to make sure.

"You're the best." I said to her.

"Have been for years." She teased before she started. She blow dried, cut, teased, straightened, and curled while placing bobby pins in to make it stay. We went through almost an entire full can of hairspray when all was said and done.

"So thick! You buy me the next one when I run out." She said playfully. I looked into the mirror when she was finished and almost didn’t recognize myself.

"Your date will love it." She said holding my shoulders.

"I hope."

"No hope he will, trust me." I went over to the makeup artist and she did my makeup perfectly. It didn’t take long for her to do since she already knows what to use. She took a step back to add some finishing touches.

"Vwa-la! You're a movie star." I hugged her and gave her tip to her before heading back to Shyanne to give her hers.

"Have fun sweetheart." She said while giving me one last hug goodbye.

"Thank you. I'll show you all the photos." I promised her. I met Ali and Katie back at the front desk and made my next appointment before I left.

"You guys look gorgeous!" I said to each of them.

"So do you!" They said in unison. We laughed and stepped back into the car to head back to my place. My parents were actually home for once, they said they wouldn’t miss this for the world. We got out of the car once we pulled into the circular driveway and walked up to the house.

"Mom, dad?" I said as we entered inside.

"Let me see!" My mum said jogging to the open foyer.

"AWE!!!! You guys look amazing!" Tears started to well into her eyes as she gave each of us bug hugs.

"Dresses and shoes are upstairs so get changed and we'll take lots of pictures. Who am I kidding I'll start taking them now!" She whipped out her digital camera and started to take pictures. We couldn’t help but laugh.

"Come on mom." I whined.

"Oh be quiet. Let's get ready." We rushed up the staircase careful not to ruin our hair. We went straight to our dresses and helped one another get into them. My mum was still taking pictures but made sure we were fully clothed while doing so. I slipped my heels on and buckled the straps. The dress was a little flowy; the way it came down reminded me of Marilyn Monroe's famous white dress. Although mine was a royal blue with silver rhinestones along the bust with a sweetheart neckline and rouged a little in the waist. I looked at the final product in my floor length mirror and was amazed at what I saw. Ali and Katie joined me and we just stared dumbstruck. No words could describe how we each felt right now.

"Okay smile!" We turned around and took plenty of pictures. Singles, group shots, everything. I checked the clock and started to get butterflies in my stomach, I was so anxious. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 595 71
Enjoy! :) I had fun writing them and I hope you have fun reading them! :)
3.6K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!
578 18 12
not your average one direction fanfic :-)
1.2M 6.6K 146
These are some really good One Direction Fan Fics you should read.If you like 1D and dont have a fanfic to read then check in here and you might find...