Blood Oath (Ruby Rose/Ares fa...

By Freya_38

Markers must be honored even if that means losing your life... or your heart. (Based on John Wick: Chapter 2... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Author's note. Important!!!
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Epilogue
Author's note!

Twenty-eight

4K 143 535
By Freya_38

Ares remains still, pressing her whole body against mine while her breath fans my neck giving me the goosebumps with each movement of her lungs. She seems to be waiting for an answer but my mind has gone blank due to the shock, not even my stupid conscience is talking to me right now when I need it. Her words seem to be echoing through the room like a yell despite they were barely a whisper. "You are mine..." My brain decides to react all of a sudden, my body relaxes against hers totally submissive and my throat lets out a "Yes" not able to help it. I can feel the Assassin smiling smugly against my neck flesh before sliding her mouth to my ear, my cheek and along my jaw to my lips... she barely grazes them before pulling away. I hold onto the doorknob, I need some support to stay on my feet while she walks towards the bed. When I see her taking her knife from the sheath in her waistband and drop it on the mattress I remember what I wanted to ask her.

"What has happened to Dragan? Is he dead?" My voice sounds weak and shaky before I clear my throat while I watch her nodding. Ares is unbuttoning her shirt deliberately slowly showing a plain black bra that looks like the best French lingerie against the background of her skin. Her colourful tattoos shine under the light that comes through the window grabbing my attention, I never get tired of seeing them or tracing the outlines with my tongue...

"Focus on, Nira!" I think angry with myself. Well, my grumpy conscience has come back. The Assassin has kicked her shoes off and taken her pants off too, her black boy shorts highlighting the perfect and toned curves or her butt and making my mouth water. I blink and shake my head to clear my mind.

"I hope..." She turns to stare at me with an eyebrow raised. "I hope your sister can rest in peace finally." My bodyguard tilts her head to one side, thinking about her answer, till she seems to decide what to say and takes her device from the table. She types quickly.

"My sister has been resting in peace for years, it was me the one who was unable to live without revenge." She stops to listen attentively the electronic voice while it repeats what she's written and nods finally, confirming her own words before walking into the bathroom. She doesn't lock the door so I get closer shyly and lean on the doorframe while I look at her opening the bathtub faucet and checking the amenities that the hotel offers. She picks out one eventually and pours all the content of the little bottle of shower gel in the bathtub. The scent of mint and lemon drifts through the room while the bathtub fills up with bubbles and she checks the water temperature with her hand.

"Andreja..."

"Andy..." She whispers cutting me off. I blink in surprise, this is the first time I hear that pet name, neither Lombardo nor Nonna have called her like that, at least when I was present. I feel honoured for the privilege and I'm unable to stop the wide grin that my face is showing right now.

"Andy..." The Assassin smiles while she comes back to the bedroom grazing my body, the bathtub is filling up quickly. "What are you going to do now? I mean that you're done with them, don't you? You had your revenge and no one involved in your sister's death is alive." Ares turns around to stare at me, one of those focused and thoughtful looks that usually send a shiver down my spine because I know she's scheming something and I know it's going to affect me somehow but I can't predict what she's going to do. She finally smiles naughtily and types on her device.

"Winston goes back to New York with Sokolov. He lends us his plane so we can travel later and evade Aidan Finn's men just in case they're monitoring our arrival. We can travel to Milan for a couple of days if you want, go shopping and visiting the city. I have a little apartment there and..."

"I'd love to," I answer abruptly. Ares stops typing while chuckling. "Andreja... Andy... I've been thinking about..." My soft and shaky tone of voice catches her attention and she stares at me intently. "Well, since we're here in Italy and this mess is over... I thought that you'd like to say goodbye... you know... in Croatia." The Assassin crosses her arms on her chest and stares at me frowning so I look down focusing on the carpet. "I'm sorry, I'm sticking my nose into your business again... I just thought that maybe you'd like to go back your country, visit your neighbour, bring some flowers to your sister and I don't know... close this stage and move on." I swallow hard, not daring to look at her, she's probably mad at me right now because of my noisiness.

"I don't know why you need to open your mouth and ruin everything." I agree with my conscience echoing through my mind this time, my big mouth always gets me in trouble. My bodyguard remains silent till I hear the distinctive sound of her device keys while she's typing. I flinch inwardly waiting for her to scold me.

"Why are you still dressed?" I look up in shock. Ares is standing before me taking her bra off and then she lets her boy shorts to slip down her legs. I swallow hard feeling my mouth dry all of a sudden, she's a glorious naked vision: all that flawless skin, her toned muscles, so strong and flexible, lethal if she wants them to kill someone, but they're soft under my hands when I rub them tenderly, her long and silky legs, her perky breasts crowned by perfect rosy nipples and on top of that the face of an angel with plump lips, high cheek bones and stunning eyes that seem out of this world. "You'll remember her like this," my conscience whispers in my mind. "When she leaves you, you'll remember her like this, naked and beautiful, taking your breath away and, instead of feeling sadness, you'll thank the Universe for the opportunity of having a goddess in your bed and in your life even if it was for a short time." The Assassin chuckles and gets closer to unbutton my own shirt, exposing my light green lace bra while her knuckles graze the curves of my breast tearing a moan from my throat. She places the garment neatly folded on a chair and then unbuttons my pants, kneeling down to help me kicking my shoes off, and lets the pants drop on the floor carefully so they don't get wrinkles... but I'm focused on her breath fanning my pubis. I'm already soaking my new panties... it's not fair that she makes me feel this way while she looks so composed always.

When Ares places her arms around my torso so she can unfasten my bra on my back, I catch her nipples with my fingertips pinching them gently till I hear her holding her breath. She frowns at me pretending to be furious but I know that's not true. I lean forward looking for her lips but she pulls away and shoves my panties down letting them drop on the floor. Then she takes me by my hand and leads me to the bathroom where the bathtub is almost full of water. The Assassin turns off the tap and stares at the bubbles for a few seconds, lost in her thoughts, she turns around and points at a small shelf placed on one side of the mirror with some towels piled up on it.

"Do you want one of those? All right." I walk two steps and bend forward to take one with my hand leaned on the sink but, before I can straighten up again, Ares takes me by nape harshly, forcing me to keep that position while her hand lands hard on my buttocks once, twice, three times and my yelp echoes through the suite. She tangles her hand in my hair and forces me to turn around to face her while a tear runs down my cheek. She wraps her free hand around my neck and looks right into my eyes, she whispers slowly:

"You won't go out alone again..."

"I'm sorry," I answer after swallowing hard. "I already promised you that I wouldn't do it again and I'll keep my word." My bodyguard stares at me quietly for almost a minute, looking deadly serious, while I feel my butt skin burn. She releases my neck finally and slides her knuckles along my cheek gently before leaning her forehead on mine. Her lips graze mines with every word she says:

"I worry about you."

I feel my heart rate speeding up again, my legs get weak and warmth spreads from my chest all over my body. Maybe I'm just kidding myself but I do think that Ares cares about me, I'm not just a commission or the reason of her oath: she really cares about me. This feeling is amazing, my heart seems about to pound right out of my chest, but words are stuck in my throat and I don't know what to say. On the other hand, I know that if I try to say something I'll end up confessing that I love her and I'll make a fool of myself so I'd better be quiet. I just hug her tight burying my face in her neck, the touch of her warm skin sends a shiver down my spine that she interprets wrongly: she thinks that I'm cold and shoves me quickly towards the bathtub after grabbing one of the towels.

The Assassin gets into the bathtub and sits down leaning her back against one side, she lifts her hand and helps me get in too so I don't slip and I sit down straddling her lap with my legs around her waist. She immerses the towel in the soapy water and scrubs my face carefully with little touches in order to clean all the make-up, she makes sure that she's removed all the concealer before throwing the wet towel to the floor. Her arms enclose my torso holding me closer to her body and her mouth locks with mine in a heated kiss. Ares tongue goes deep inside, swirling around mine, licking and nibbling at mi lips before kissing me deeply one more time, tearing a moan from my throat. I'm so horny after just a few minutes that I feel the water arounds us almost boiling. She slides her lips along my neck and closes them over the spot where my pulse races, she sucks hard again and again till my skin shows a purple hickey... the lack of bruises on my neck seems to bother the Assassin so she makes sure that at least one purple mark is always visible.

Ares removes the bubbles that smell of mint and she catches clean water in her hands to rinse my breasts before locking her lips on a nipple and start licking and suckling, jumping from one breast to the other nonstop. My gasps echo through the bathroom and my pelvis starts fluttering without control against her waist while she sucks harder causing a sharp pain between my legs. For some reason, the Assassin seems determined to make me reach my boiling point as soon as possible. I writhe in her arms when I feel two fingers of her right hand going deep inside my pussy and start pumping in and out, water is overflowing the tub due to our movements but none of us seem to care. Ares thumb grazes my clit, circling it while increasing the pressure slightly, and she thrusts her fingers deeper inside my pussy while her tongue does the same in my mouth muffling my pants. I can help opening my knees both sides of her hips as much as I can so she has better access and she smiles cockily against my lips knowing that I'm very close to the orgasm, she can feel it when my pussy walls clench hard around her fingers.

She increases the pace of her thumb over my clit and I focus on that sensation feeling the first tingles of an ecstasy when I realize that her left hand has slipped behind my hip, sliding along my buttock and her middle finger has getting closer to my anus before rimming it slowly and with great care. I try to pull away with a little cry but she's caught my lower lip between her teeth and doesn't let me move away. I remain still, shuddering while she moves her right hand over my pussy, her fingers pumping in and out while her thumb circles my clit adjusting its pace carefully with the movements of her hand behind me. Both sensations mixed increase my arousal to a new level and I'm not trying to pull away anymore but I start kissing her deeply while my hips rock back and forth again, not knowing which hand I prefer. She keeps me on the edge of an orgasm for a whole interminable minute, so aroused that every breath I take turns into a moan while I twist without control.

Ares sinks her teeth gently on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder trying to stop me from writhing and increases the pace of her fingers. I tilt my head back while my body convulses violently and I start feeling the familiar tingle of my orgasm. My pussy walls clench hard around her fingers while she opens and closes them inside me and her thumb rubs my core at a feverish pace. Suddenly, I feel her thrusting her finger in my anus with great care to the first knuckle and my body shakes violently in a blinding orgasm, my back arches almost painfully while I open my mouth in a silent cry and water overflows the tub once again due to the erratic movements of my pelvis. Ares nimble fingers extend my ecstasy till tears are running down my cheeks and I beg for mercy. The Assassin stops finally and I collapse on her body, breathing heavily, sobbing against her shoulder while she holds me tight and nuzzles my neck with her nose.

I need several minutes till I catch my breath and can think properly again. I realize that I'm still lying on top of Ares body and she has leaned her head on the edge of the bathtub and has her eyes closed while she hugs me but water is starting to get cold. I take a closer look at her perfect facial features, she seems so relaxed and calm while I'm a mess: my cheeks are still red, my lips swollen and my core is oversensitive after having the best orgasm of my whole life. It doesn't seem fair to me that she always look composed and elegant. How does she do it? I tilt my head to speak closer to her ear.

"Andy... sit down on the edge of the tub."

She opens her eyes suddenly and stares at me in shock, I think she was falling asleep but now I've managed to arouse her interest. I pull away from her body and kneel down in the centre of the bathtub while she follows my movements with her eyes attentively before taking a decision. She gets up slowly, water and bubbles running down her toned body highlighting her colourful tattoos, before sitting carefully on the edge of the bathtub grabbing the marble with her hand so she doesn't slip. She opens her legs to make room for me deliberately slowly and I crawl to get closer: her core makes my mouth water and the smell of Ares and mint clouds my mind with lust. She has her eyes fixed on me while I stick my tongue out and I use the tip to lick her from bottom to top, swirling it around her clit. The Assassin bites her lip to supress a moan but she can't help gasping when I suck her sensitive nub inside my mouth and I rub it with my flat tongue. I start exploring her wet folds slowly, sucking and licking, but always keeping my eyes looking at her face above me. Ares does her best to keep staring at me too but she finally closes her eyes and tilts her head back at the same time she tangles one of her hands in my hair.

Ares seems unable to remain still and submissive under my mouth any longer so she leans one of her hands on the edge of the tub, lifts her pelvis and starts grinding against my tongue while she keeps hold of my head with her hand. My knees hurt due to the hard marble and I'll have bruises tomorrow probably but I don't care, as long as I can hear Andreja's pants echoing through the bathroom it means that I'm doing great. I swirl my tongue over her clit again, sucking aggressively, going down sometimes to rim her opening and enjoy her taste despite her fingers pulling my hair hard are telling me that I should stay in my place.

I put my arms around her waist finally in order to dig my fingertips into her buttocks flesh and bring her core closer to my face, I suck as fast as I can while she keeps grinding against my face. Her desperate pants sound like music to my ears while she remains at the edge of an orgasm, taking control of her hips pace bucking against my face. With shy movements, not quite sure of what I'm doing but ready to try it, I put my hand closer to her core and I use my middle finger to rim her opening before thrusting it slowly with great care trying not to hurt her. Ares cums immediately, letting out a long moan that echoes through the suite while I feel fascinated how her pussy walls are clenching hard on my finger.

She releases my hair so I'm free to sit down on the bathtub to rub my sore knees while she catches her breath. Ares opens her eyes and smiles at me, she seems about to whisper something when...

"Achoo!" the water of the tub is ice cold now and is giving me goosebumps. My bodyguard chuckles while rushes to get a towel and I sneeze again before getting up and jump out of the tub carefully, the marble floor is flooded with soapy water and the last thing I need now is to slip and break an ankle... Ares comes back with a big towel and she puts it around my shoulders, rubbing my skin vigorously. She kisses my cheek tenderly but I pull away to sneeze again.

"Why do you always have to ruin everything?" My stupid conscience asks inside my head. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amazed By YB

Romance

220K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...
178K 5.3K 31
Welcome to my Club, I'm the woman who can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
70.3K 2.9K 35
𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍| ❝I can't control myself. You need to go away, before I hurt you.❞ ...
You By Curlyfr0

Short Story

133K 4.7K 114
Book 2- Sequel Read "Remember you" before reading, because this is a sequel!!! Amari and Indigo has now moved away to start a new life. Follow them a...