♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

Galing kay Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... Higit pa

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear

4.6K 186 41
Galing kay Puripuriko

"You're trying to eat the honey from the beehive?!" Dark Shadow couldn't believe what Yuuki was telling him. He was visibly shocked that his face looked comical. "But bee stings hurt! They hurt so much!" He stuck a bandaid on Yuuki's cheek so the small cut could heal on her face. 

"Yeah, but the honey is so tasty that it's worth the pain." She was wagging her tail as she spoke to Dark Shadow. 

"You're too much!" 

"Hehe~." 

She seemed to have made a new friend. That new friend was Dark Shadow, Tokoyami's Quirk, a dark entity that dwell within him. He could get stronger within the darkness but more calm when there was light. Right now, Tokoyami was sitting by the fire so Dark Shadow coming out was not a problem right now. 

"Still, you're not fully immune to bee stings, too much of it can kill a real honey badger. You should be careful." Tokoyami warned her, clearly hinting he doesn't want her to touch the beehive. 

Yuuki looked up at the beehive and then at Tokoyami. "Tch." 

"You're actually thinking of raiding the beehive." Tokoyami sweatdropped at her facial expressions and he sighed as he stared at the fire with crossed arms. He looked like he was thinking hard about something. 

"You okay?" Yuuki asked him. 

"I'm just wondering how long we will be here for." 

"You don't look like the type to worry about such things." 

Tokoyami shook his head, "One's own worry could cause a domino effect. I'd rather stay quiet in order for everyone to maintain this sense of tranquility and order. Honestly, I am scared, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." They were all in an unknown world, of course they would be frightened for each unknown tomorrow. Tokoyami chose not to voice out the worry because he knew there were people who were much weaker than him and more scared than he was. 

She couldn't understand this sense of fear that everyone was feeling though. She didn't know what to say, she wanted to say something though. 

Tokoyami noticed her struggling to give an input, but he just smiled at her. "It's okay. I'm not telling you this and expecting you to comfort me. I just thought it's nice to have someone willing to listen." He's usually quiet, but he's not shy to talk once someone was there to lend an ear. 

"I don't understand fear, but okay." 

"As of now, I am not sure what to think about you." He admitted. He's honestly unsure because she had killed both heroes and villains before...where does she stand before the whole of Class 1-A, who aimed to become pro heroes. "Regardless, I believe you are the key to getting us back to our world. I won't let you die." 

Yuuki smiled confidently at Tokoyami, "I won't die. That is how powerful I am." 

Smiles exchanged, both acknowledged one another right there. With this exchange, she knew he was on her side. 

Tokoyami could sense the presence of an enemy! But because it's so dark, he's at a disadvantage since he couldn't control Dark Shadow without the fire's light! He had to stay put near the fire no matter what! 

Yuuki could sense something was nearby too. She growled and she got on all fours as her transformation took place. "Grr...!" 

"Yuuki, in my current state, I am not going to be much help." Tokoyami warned her. 'What do we do?' First thing's first, try and sense where the enemy was!

Yuuki was struck in the side! The tackle was so harsh that her back hits the tree! "Gah!"

"Yuuki!" 

Midoriya woke up from his tent. He just heard someone shout out Yuuki's name! Whose voice was it? Someone was in trouble! He got out of his tent and he noticed no one but him was coming out. Were they all heavy sleepers? Or was he on high alert this whole time that he did not sleep deeply? 

Midoriya zipped up his tent and he made a run for it! He had to get to where the source of the voice! 

Tokoyami was tackled by something that flew very fast! "Dark Shadow!" As long he stayed by the fire, he could control Dark Shadow and not have it rampage!

"Aiyo!" Dark Shadow tried to catch the flying enemy, but it was too slow to catch up. The flying enemy could navigate through the trees with ease whereas Dark Shadow had to make sure it didn't bump into anything while giving chase. 

Yuuki was sick and tired of being struck by an enemy she couldn't see. "All Fours!" A black and white aura emitted from her arms and legs, she began to jump from trees to trees, trying to catch up with the flying creature. Each time she thought she was close to catching it, she ended up hitting Dark Shadow. 

"Yuuki!" Dark Shadow caught her and threw up up onto a branch. 

Yuuki looked over her shoulder and she could hear Tokoyami's pained voice. How? Were there multiple enemies? Her right ear twitched at the sound of what sounded like the flapping of wings. She looked to her right and she caught sight of what looked like a woman with bat-like wings. Yuuki could have been struck again if it weren't for Dark Shadow defending her. 

"Dark Shadow...!" 

"I saw her!" He said to her. "Dammit! She's too fast! I can't catch her! Who will she attack next?!" 

Tokoyami looked around him and he could see something was moving very fast between the trees but he was unable to get a good look at it. "Dark Shadow, return!" 

"Aiyo!" Dark Shadow returned and he tried to keep his eyes focused on the bat lady.

Yuuki jumped down from the tree and she stayed by Tokoyami's side. "It's a bat." 

"Bat...hunters of the night. They excel in this darkness." 

"You too, no?" 

"Ah, but then that will put you and everyone in danger. Even if I have the advantage, I can't use it." 

"Dammit...!" 

The bat lady struck again, this time, she's going to get Tokoyami from behind. After messing around for a while, she will go for the kill! How should she kill him? Impale through the heart? The thought of killing Tokoyami first in front of the honey badger was making her wet. 

'You're mine...!' 

Yuuki looked over her shoulder and she could see her! "Tokoyami!"

Tokoyami looked back and he could it was coming close to him! Dark Shadow tried his best to make it in time, but he will not make it! 

Yuuki tried to move too, but she will not make it in time! 

Rushing out of the darkness of the bushes and darkness, Midoriya Izuku made it in time! 

Yuuki saw the way he looked like he was preparing to flick at the enemy. Yuuki quickly tackled Tokoyami down and put an arm over him, she dug her claw into the ground so she could anchor him down. 

"Smash...!" Midoriya ended up breaking a finger as he caused a huge of wind to burst through from a flick alone! 

"Kuh...!" Yuuki did the best to make sure to keep Tokoyami and herself down on the ground! 

The bat lady screamed and she was sent flying along with the many trees! That was how powerful Midoriya's Quirk was! 

"Damn!" She had to get away! She's clearly outnumbered! 

Midoriya had to think quick! The enemy leaving now meant she will just come back when she gets the next chance! He had a plan! He took out the flashlight that he used to travel around the darkness easier! Courtesy of Yaoyorozu! "Tokoyami-kun! Get Dark Shadow out! Throw Yuuki-san at her!" 

"But the fire is put out! I can't-" 

Yuuki got up and she looked ready and determined. Seeing the determination in her eyes, he had nothing more to say. "Dark Shadow!" 

Midoriya shone the flashlight at Tokoyami, making sure he had light in order to keep a chain of control over Dark Shadow! 

'I see! So this is your plan, Midoriya!' Tokoyami was impressed! "Dark Shadow, launch Yuuki at the enemy!" 

"Aiyo!" Dark Shadow picked up Yuuki and he threw her with everything he could muster! 

Yuuki was sent flying! She was flying towards the enemy with a high speed! It doesn't seem like the bat had noticed her at all. She must be thinking she's at a safe distance. 

"Huh?!" The bat looked back and she was shocked to see Yuuki coming at her real fast. "Ratel-?!" 'I have to get away! I have to-!' 

Just before she flapped her wings to fly higher, Yuuki breathed in and she let out an ear-piercing, loud, and powerful shout into the night, making birds flock from their nests. 

Contrary to belief, bats were not blind and actually have eyesight as good as humans. However, they tend to use echolocation to hunt during the night. Echolocation refers to the way animals emit calls out to the environment and listen to the echoes of those calls that return from various objects near them. 

Yuuki's roar not only frightened the birds, but her voice caused the bat's echolocation ability to make her unstable since the vibration of the noise was so close-by. The bat couldn't tell left from right because she was so confused right now! Up felt like down, and down felt like up! 

Yuuki smirked and she slashed the bat's body in two, killing her in swiftness! "Gotcha!" But now she's falling. She's falling down towards the forest and she couldn't stop smiling as the bat's upper half of the body began to fall with Yuuki. "You think just because you excel in the darkness that you think you have the advantage? Honey badgers are night creatures too, of course I am going to be able to kill you. Ah, but I did get some help. Hehe, having some help isn't so bad." She would have started to crash into the trees, but Yuuki was caught in time by Dark Shadow. 

"Aren't you scared of free falling?!" 

"I knew you'd catch me." 

"You don't even know us for that long, how do you know to trust us with your life?" 

"I don't. I just have a feeling." Yuuki laughed, "I haven't had this much fun in forever!"

Tokoyami and Midoriya made a run into the forest. Midoriya continued to shine the flashlight at Tokoyami so he could keep control no matter what. 

Tokoyami stopped running because he could see Dark Shadow coming back. "Dark Shadow!" 

"I've retrieved Yuuki!" 

"Yuuki-san, you're safe!" Midoriya was glad to see she was safe. "What about the enemy?" 

"I killed her. Huh, I wonder where her body fell to."

Midoriya didn't agree with the killing, but the rules of not killing with Quirk didn't apply to this jungle so he didn't pry too much into Yuuki's lack of hesitance to kill. 

Yuuki smiled at him, "Thank you for launching me! That was so cool!" 

"Ah. It was a plan that couldn't work without you two." Midoriya looked at Tokoyami and her with a proud smile.

"Good to work with you once again, Midoriya." Tokoyami let Midoriya do all the planning because they have worked together during the Sports Festival, of course he had absolute trust in him. 

Yuuki wagged her tail, happy that she was able to join in. "Hee~." 

"Can you stop shining light on Fumikage? You're making me uncomfortable." Dark Shadow said to Midoriya. 

"Dark Shadow, thank you for catching me~." Yuuki stroked Dark Shadow and she pressed her cheek against its cheek. Dark Shadow blushed at the action.

Tokoyami nodded once, "I knew you'd be able to do it without mistake." He said to her, "I am certain of you now. From this moment on, I'll protect you and make sure you are able to lead us out of here. He held his hand out to her to shake, "Glad to work with you." 

Yuuki grinned and she shook his hand, "Glad to work with you and everyone!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travelling on, on some more days, the whole of Class 1-A have gotten used to Yuuki and her cheerful personality and her valiance whenever she faced her enemies. Yuuki might be someone who had blood on her hands, but it never changed the fact she was their biggest help as of now. Everyone agreed with Tokoyami and thought the same as him: Protect her.

Yuuki was leading the group away through the jungle, trying to avoid combat as much as possible. They did not have a healer in the group so this meant anyone taking damage beyond that of basic first aid were screwed. 

Midoriya was worried about himself because one finger he will be the one who needed to be protected. He didn't want that. 

"Midoriya." 

"Huh?" Midoriya looked at Yuuki and he forced a smile while hiding the finger that was broken.

Yuuki smiled and she asked for his hand. "Hand." 

"Huh? N-no, I-" 

"Come on, I'll heal it." 

"You're a healer?!" He willingly gave her his hand, the one with the broken finger. 

She held his hand to her lips and she licked his broken finger. 

Blushing madly Midoriya stepped away, he took a total of 10 steps away. "W-w-w-w-w-w-what?!" 

"What? Animals lick themselves and other injured animals. It's not a huge healing ability, but it still works in a way. Come on, get your finger back here." 

Midoriya had no idea what to say. He didn't want to be healed that way but he didn't want to be protected. "Please help me." 

Yuuki had no idea why he even hesitated in the very first place. She licked his finger like a kitten, doing her best to ease as much of the pain as she could. 

Midoriya couldn't look at her because he was blushing. 'Why is Kacchan looking at me like he wants to kill me?!' He didn't know where to look! Mineta was looking pissed too! What should he do?!  

"Midoriya, are you okay? How did you break your finger from a flick anyway?" 

"It's a very long story..." 

"I love stories!" 

Midoriya smiled upon remembering how he worked real hard for his Quirk. 

"Yuuki, Fumikage wants that too." Dark Shadow left Tokoyami's body and decided to interrupt the moment between Midoriya and Yuuki

"Dark Shadow?!" Midoriya and Tokoyami did not expect the Quirk to be this forward! 

"Huh? Tokoyami, are you injured? Where should I lick?" 

"No! No! I am most definitely NOT injured!" 

"I'm injured right here-" Mineta didn't have the opportunity to point at his package because Jirou kicked his ass into next week.

"Idiot." Jirou stopped because she thought she heard something. "Everyone, be quiet!" 

Everyone stayed silent at once. Jirou stuck her earphone jacks into the ground and she closed her eyes in order to listen. She opened her eyes immediately, "Guys! I can hear Recovery Girl!" 

Hearing that one of their teacher was alive and somewhere close by was good news! 

"Where is she?" Kaminari asked with relief. "Midoriya, you have help now!" 

"Yeah. Jirou-san, are you able to locate her?" 

"She's literally deep below us. Sound doesn't travel well in the earth, but I am sure if someone is to dig..." 

"I'll blow the earth up!" Bakugou threatened out loud. 

"Wait! Bakugou-kun, you might cause a collapse!" Iida began to think. "We can't send anyone down there not knowing what is down there!" 

"I'll go." Yuuki walked up to Jirou. "Jirou, come with me." 

"Me? But in terms of combat..." 

"Who said we need to fight? We can infiltrate together!" 

Jirou looked at Iida, "Class Rep, what do you think?" 

Iida looked at Yuuki, who pointed at herself with her thumb, "Leave it to me! I happened to have gone down below myself, I know what it's like down there." 

"Indeed. Yuuki-san going down below is going down below will be advantageous..." Iida wondered if it was really okay. "Can you tell us what's down there?" 

"Wild animals that specializes to be down below on earth. 

"We can't all go down." 

"Why don't I go too?" Yaoyorozu suggested. "I'll make a radio device. That way, I can still communicate with you guys."

"You can connect that communicator to my earpiece!" Kaminari suggested. 

Bakugou looked visibly frustrated because he knew he couldn't go down there too. 

Kirishima, seeing Bakugou was pissed, decided to do something. He raised his hand up. "Yuuki, take me down with you!" 

"Kirishima-kun, you too?" Iida asked. 

"Ah. If the earth collapse somehow, I can still defend them." Kirishima turned to Yuuki, "How about it?" 

"Okay! The more the merrier, right?" 

"You bet!" Kirishima looked back at Bakugou and he gave him the thumbs up. 

"Tch." Bakugou never asked for his help. "...idiot." 

"I'm going too." Todoroki volunteered himself too. "If enemies chases you, I can make an ice wall. And you will need light so I'll come along and be the fire that you need." 

Yuuki wagged her tail, "I will leave the light to you then, Todoroki~!" 

"Hey wait a minute! If everyone can volunteer, I'll go down too! Going down there is better than being up here with you fuckmunches!" 

"He never go easy on the insults..." Sero sighed out. 

"We can't, Bakugou-kun! You'll cause the underground to collapse!" Iida lectured.

"You won't know unless you let me down there!" 

"I KNOW because you don't have a clue on how to hold back!" 

"Bakugou, the enemies out here in the open are stronger than the ones in the ground. I can count on you to take care of everything above, right?" When Yuuki asked him this, he was reminded what she had said to him before she rescued Iida. 

"I leave it to you, Bakugou." 

He will not forget the way she looked at him with full trust. If she was not his Yuuki, why did she trust him like they have been through something together? 

"Fine. You better not die!" 

"You bet!" 

There's nothing to fear! They were all ready! Jirou, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Yuuki were all ready for the recovery mission to recover Recovery Girl! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.8M 99.2K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
23.3K 536 83
Set 20 years in the future, the next generation of heroes are starting at U.A high school. the story mainly follows Hiro Midoriya, Homura Bakugou...
4.5K 258 37
The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed from this one starting point. Follow Katsuk...