ButterCream Squad Imagines

By Aye-Its-Sophie

Title says it all :) A book full of the ButterCream Squad aka Jack and Conor Maynard, Mikey, Joe Sugg, Caspar... More

Intro/Prompts
Conor Maynard - "I lost the baby"
Joe Sugg- "Do you think you can teach me that?"
Jack Maynard- "You're a monster"
Conor Maynard- "I havent slept in four days."
Jack Maynard- "Relax"
Jack Maynard Imagine
Conor Maynard - "I'm pregnant" "I'm going to kill you"
Jack Maynard- The Girlfriend Tag
Jack Maynard - "Lets have a baby"
Jack Maynard- "Oh are you ticklish?"
New Prompts list!
Jack Maynard
Conor Maynard - Silence can say more than a thousand words.
Conor Maynard- Silence can say more than a thousand words. Part 2
Jack Maynard- Water Fight!
Conor Maynard- I'll keep you save, always.
Jack Maynard- Dusk till dawn
Jack Maynard- Youtubes OTP
Josh Pieters- "Can I kiss you right now?"
Jack Maynard- Cuts
Joe Sugg- Head Over Heels
Conor Maynard - Talentless
Jack Maynard- This is why I fell in love with you
Joe Sugg - I Missed You
Jack Maynard - Stone Cold
Jack Maynard - Flowers
Another new prompt listtt
Conor Maynard- Please Don't Leave Me
Conor Maynard- Please Don't Leave Me Pt.2
Jack Maynard - Sick of this world
Conor Maynard- I'm Pregnant
Jack Maynard - More Than Freinds
Conor Maynard- Cheater
Conor Maynard- Cheater Part 2
Jack Maynard- "You are my happily ever after"
Authors Note
Requests?
Conor Maynard- Just Fall In Love And You'll Get Killed.
Joe Sug- Valentines Day
Requests
Josh Pieters- Best Friends
Jack Maynard- Hatred
Conor Maynard- Stormy Nights
GUYS
Is There Somewhere- Jack Maynard
Please Forgive Me- Conor Maynard
Please Forgive Me part 2
Jack Maynard- Princess
Joe Sugg-"You said you loved me"
Heyyy
Jack Maynard- Club Night
New book!!

Ex- Jack Maynard

1.3K 20 11
By Aye-Its-Sophie

Jack was studying the gorgeous colour in your eyes and smiled every time your eyes lit up as you smiled, remembering why he fell so deeply in love with you.

You were meeting up for coffee, doing that thing that exs do when they try to be friends.

It had been 9 months but it still stung Jack slightly when he saw you. He had engulfed you in a hug and the smell of his fancy cologne filled your nostrils, a smell you missed so much. You remembered the first time you'd smelt the same cologne when you were out not long after the breakup and the man in the shop was wearing it, you felt like breaking down in a fit of tears right there.

But you were fine now, you'd healed; you'd moved on. Jack on the other hand was not doing so well.

The waiter came over to your table to take your orders, just as you were about to say yours Jack said it for you and go it perfectly right.

"You still remember it?" You smiled.

"Of course!" He replied "You know I tried coming to this coffee shop once after we um brokup and it just wasn't the same without you."

You gave him a sad smile.

You were making small talk about something dumb as you felt Jacks leg brush against yours, you tried to ignroe it but he did it again and again.

"What are you doing, Maynard?" You narrowed your eyes at him.

"What nothing, nothing at all" He smirked.

You kicked his leg lightly, catching him off guard and he yelped.

You began to giggle, he thought your giggle was the cutest thing ever.

You two played footsie under the table for few minuets but stopped as the waiter brought over your drinks.

"God what are we 12?!" You laughed and took a sip of your drink.

"So y/n how have you been? Been seeing anyone?" Jack winked, acting like he wasn't nervous to find out if you'd moved on or not.

"I've been good thanks! I've seen a few people but nothings really stuck. What about you?" You answered.

Jack internally took a sigh of relief.

"I've been good too!" He lied "Same with me to be honest nothings sticking."

That wasn't true, he hadn't been good at all. He hadn't been properly been seeing anoyne, he'd hookup with girls he met in clubs that had nothing on you, but that was it.

"Good, good" You smiled.

Jack wanted nothing more than to tell her how he really felt, to tell her he hadn't moved on on; he couldn't. He wanted to tell you that he was still in love with you. But he could't bring himself to do it. You were happy now, he couldn't ruin it.

You carried on talking for awhile, Jack felt like he was falling in love all over again. Even though he knew he never stopped loving you.

As you both got up to leave you hugged again and walked outside together. You said goodbye and began walking you separate ways.

Suddenly Jack spun around and shouted your name.

"Yeah?"

He took a deep breath, he was about to do it. He was going to tell you how he actually felt.

"Um we need to do this again" He said.

"Yep! Bye now Jack." You said before waving and walking away.

Jack watched you go realising that you were the one that got away.

--

Two imagines in the same day?! The same hour?! Oof am I feeling okay? ahaha. Hope you enjoy xx Tell me what you think xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 521 37
♥*♡+:。.。ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ。.。:+♡*♥
705K 15K 198
I mean the title says it all! A bunch of gifs of the Buttercream Squad with imagines! Enjoy being blessed by gifs of these 8 cuties x
36.4K 180 80
||COMPLETED|| @JackMaynard followed you @NatalieAndrew followed @JackMaynard