Conor Maynard - "I'm pregnant" "I'm going to kill you"

Hope you like thisss 💗 Also just realised how long this is woww 😂

Your pregnancy test was on the side in the bathroom but you were terrified to go look at it. If you were pregnant it was Conor's baby and you and Conor weren't in the best place in your relationship right now and bringing a baby into the picture was not going to help at all.

You checked the time 11:30 Conor might be back from partying soon or he might not and telling him you're pregnant while he's really drunk is not something you wanted to do.

You took a deep breath before slowly picking up the pregnancy test.

You dropped it.

Postive. No,no,no! This can't be happening.

You didn't know what to do.

You felt tears welling in your eyes.

You were terrified Conor would break up with you when you told him.

Conor had been feeling very depresssed lately and he was dealing with it in the worse possible way. Getting really drunk so he didn't have to feel anymore. You two constantly were arguing about how often he went out and got wasted and it was ruining your relationship.

You sat on the bathroom floor for what felt like hours debating what to do.

You checked the time again, 1:30.

He should be back by now.

You decided to call Jack and ask him to bring Conor home.

Jack often didn't drink that much when they went out now so he could look after his older brother.

You called Jacks number.

"Y/n hey, is everything okay?" He asked.

"Uh yeah ca-n you just Uh bring Conor home?" You asked he could hear it in your voice that you had been crying.

"Y/n what's wrong? What happened?" Jack asked concerned.

"Just get Conor home."You said before hanging up.

Just before you hung up you heard Conor say something about you in the background and all the boys laugh.

That stung. You thought he probably said something like "There's always something wrong with her, she probably sad I'm out having fun and she's not".

The effect alcohol could have on him was crazy. He would go from the most loving boyfreind ever. Who would always want to be holding your hand or touching you in some way and also want to snuggle, to someone that was almost unrecognisable to you. He'd get angry easlily, he'd yell at you and he'd say thing that sober Conor would never say.

Eventaully there was a knock on the door.

You opened it to find Jack,Joe, Josh and Conor. Surprisingly it seemed like Conor wasn't so drunk he was about to pass out.

"Why did you have to ruin my night of funnn?!" He slurred.

"Because, one its almost 2 am so it's morning and two I need to talk to you" You hissed slightly.

He walked in, the boys were still stood at the door.

"Thank-" You tried to say but were cut of by Conor.

"Why did you decide youuu wanted to talk to me at 3 amm?" He said still slurring.

"2, its 2 am and I'll tell you but I need to say goodbye to your freinds first" You said trying to stay as calm as possible.