Josh Pieters- Best Friends

Honestly, I'm not too happy with this imagine, please tell me what you think. xx

Loll this request is from so long ago, sorry 'bout that.

Prompts: "Dance with me!" "We'd make such a cute couple!"

-----

You and your best friend Josh Pieters, were out clubbing together just you two. You and Josh had been friends for what felt like forever, you'd grown up together and everything; you told each other absolutely everything. But at the minute there was something Josh wasn't telling you, a secret he was hiding. He had developed a crush on you and had absolutely no idea how to tell you. In his eyes you were complete perfection, that was not a single flawed thing about you and Josh thought there was no way someone like you would ever like someone like him.

You were currently very drunk and giggly as you had downed a few too many shots. Josh, on the other hand, was completely sober and kept giving you concerned looks as you kept getting more alcohol.

"Dance with me!" You shouted over the music and began pulling Josh to his feet before he could object.

Josh's heart leapt in his chest as your fingers intertwined with his to drag him to the dance floor.

You danced wildly, flipping your hair around and throwing your hands in the hair. Josh danced around you a bit less widely and a bit more awkwardly. 

You giggled at his awkwardness.

"What?" He asked noticing you giggling.

"You just look so award it's cuteeee" You slurred.

He blushed a deep shade of red.

Cute

"Chill out a bit, just let loose" You laughed.

"I don't really know how" He chuckled nervously.

"Here let me help" You giggled.

You pressed your back against Josh's so your entire body was pressed against him and brought his hands down the rest on your hips. His entire body tensed.

Noticing how tense and uncomfortable he seemed you spun around to face him.

"Aw Joshyy up? You seem so stressed out?" You slurred.

"Nothing, I'm erm fine, maybe we should head back, it's getting late" He suggested.

You agreed and offered to call an uber buy as Josh hadn't drank he said he'd drive.

"We'd make such a cute couple, don't you think?" You said out of the blue.

"W-what?" Josh stuttered.

It's just the alcohol talking, he told himself.

"I mean we basically act like a couple, we'd be so cute!" You said and began listing reasons why you were practically perfect for each other.

Suddenly Josh pulled over and stopped the car. You knitted your eyebrows together in confusion.

"Look y/n I can't take it anymore, there's something I have to get off my chest," He said.

"W-what is it?" You asked.

He looked down nervously and took a deep breath in an attempt stay calm.

"Y/n I um I h-have feelings for you" He stuttered out "Really strong bloody feelings."

Your jaw hung open in shock. He looked up at you and you could see fear in his eyes, he was so scared of what your response might be.

"I-I um-" You began but Josh had a sudden moment where he decided he was too scared to hear your response, he was scared you'd say you didn't like him back so he just didn't want to hear it.

He did the one thing he could think of to stop you from talking. He pressed his lips against yours, forcefully and to his surprise, you kissed him back.

You tangled your fingers in his ginger curls and the kiss quickly turned heated as he pulled you across to be on his lap.

You were kissing each other hungrily and passionately like you'd been waiting forever for this moment; well maybe you had.

You broke the kiss to talk.

"I just want to say I have strong feelings for you too" You giggled.

He grinned before leaning in to kiss you again.